Della Valle Calligraphy Reviews

Della Valle Calligraphy 3
Della Valle Calligraphy 4

Della · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible work, beyond happy

Absolutely amazing! Christina was beyond wonderful to work with and the quality of her calligraphy is stunning. She created the calligraphy for my wedding reception, which included place cards, table numbers, and a poem to be displayed by our guest book--and everything came out perfect. From the beginning, she responded quickly, was very receptive to my ideas, and gave me great feedback. She kept me updated throughout the process and was even able to deliver the final products early, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend Della Valle Calligraphy.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Della Valle Calligraphy 6
    Della Valle Calligraphy 7

Gabrielle · Married on 11/16/2018

Christina was a pleasure to work with! She was responsive via emails and text, flexible with handing off the envelopes and getting the addresses to her. The quality of her work is amazing- my guests were so surprised when they got their Save the Dates! I look forward to working with her for my invitations and other stationary that may come up along the way.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Tatyana · Married on 09/23/2018

Christina is amazing to work with! She made everything super easy, communicating via email and creating the most beautiful envelopes at a super fair price. She worked around my ridiculous schedule and un-organized spreadsheets, asking questions when things weren't clear and making sure all the addresses/names were correct!

Thanks again Christina!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Della Valle Calligraphy 8

Susan · Married on 04/22/2016

Christina was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding calligraphy needs. After receiving quotes from countless calligraphers and feeling daunted, I stumbled upon Christina's stunning work on Pinterest -- and thank goodness that I did! We originally hired her to create our table cards, which depicted drawings of our favorite cities. From start to finish, she completely understood my vision and was patient throughout multiple rounds of revisions. Once finalized, the finished product was flawless and was the perfect personal touch I was looking for.

But that wasn't it! About two weeks before our wedding, I was in panic mode trying to figure out our seating chart, which I decided at the last minute to display on an over sized mirror. I reached out to Christina and although she had never done this type of calligraphy, she took on the project with excitement and didn't even blink at the tight turnaround time. She did an INCREDIBLE job, and again, went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations by far. Our guests were in love with both elements of the wedding (as were we), and her work is truly stunning. Nearly a year and a half later, our mirror still stands in our living room (guest names and all) and I'm framing the table cards for a gallery wall in our apartment.

I highly recommend Christina for your calligraphy needs! While there are many choices out there, her talent, patience, and ability to execute your vision will be unmatched, I guarantee it.

Sent on 09/13/2017

chanel · Married on 08/23/2014

Working with Christina was a wonderful experience. She created all the calligraphy work for my traditional wedding-- from the save-the-date to the invitation suite to the table cards--and was truly a partner through the whole process. She listened to my vision and went above and beyond to deliver. Her eye for detail is incredible and she was extremely resourceful by recommending printers, paper stock, style etc. Guests from my wedding still talk about the table name cards and ask if they could have a copy to frame! Christina’s creative thinking and artistic ability to bring to life what you ask for is unparalleled and without a doubt you should hire her for your next event!

Sent on 09/15/2017