Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

Anne · Married on 10/02/2014

Della Terra is a stunning place in a stunning location with a top notch staff. Everything was great - from our first tour until the morning after the wedding - they really helped take care of every detail. And the facility itself is like a 5 star hotel. All our guests were so impressed with its beauty but also how they let nature speak for itself. They really let the Colorado landscape be the main point of attraction on their property even though everything inside is beautiful too. I also think it was so great to have a salon on site. The folks who did our hair and make up said they loved coming to Della because there was actually a great space with real lighting and salon chairs and dryers, etc.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2014

The Della Terra is the ultimate dream place to have a wedding. We planned to have our ceremony outdoors, but it rained the day of. We had the ceremony inside and it was just as beautiful. Everything went so smooth and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. The wedding team on site does a wonderful job of making everything happen as perfectly as possible. We were absolutely thrilled with our experience.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Future Mrs. Garrett

Allison · Married on 09/26/2014

We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception at Della Terra on 9/26/14. Tess, our venue-provided coordinator, was amazing and took care of everything for us. Our day ran very smoothly, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. They easily accommodated all of our special requests, including our complicated signature cocktail recipes. We love the Colorado mountain feel and elegant Italian touches of Della Terra!! Thank you so much for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives :)

Sent on 10/08/2014

Abby and Dave · Married on 08/31/2014

I don’t know where to begin with Della Terra. The entire process of booking up to the wedding day was amazing. When I got engaged I knew I wanted to have my wedding out of Nebraska (where I live). I thought Colorado would be an amazing place so I started searching the web. I found Della Terra online and was hooked immediately. I was lucky to get the date I wanted (which was over the labor day weekend). Everything at Della Terra was amazing!!

You can tell they are professionals. Tess is fabulous and makes sure your entire day runs smoothly. Pam assisted with our detailing meeting and left no questions unanswered. The entire day and venue were so perfect it is hard to describe. The only thing I wanted for my wedding was to have a good party. If you are okay with sitting back and trusting the venue to do their magic then book Della Terra. I had no concerns on the day and it was a fabulous reception.

Thank you Della Terra (Tess and Pam) for making our day perfect. Also big thank you to the rest of the staff. We stayed for 2 more nights after the wedding and the rest of their team are so friendly and helpful. Della Terra is an all around amazing venue.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2014

We just had our wedding at Della Terra this weekend, and it was PERFECTION, thanks in large part to the staff at Della Terra (Tess, in particular), and the beautiful indoor and outdoor space.

As they do so many weddings, they are like a well-oiled machine. Working with Tess was almost like having a professional wedding planner. She gave us great recommendations as to quality vendors (catering, DJ, photographer, cake...), help with picking our linen colors, and she made sure the entire day went smoothly. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything, because Tess had it under control.

The staff was watching a minute-to-minute radar forecast of the weather, to help us decide when to go out for photos and whether the ceremony would be ok outdoors (it was!). Everyone was extremely professional, courteous, and helpful.

Tess made sure our honeymoon suite room (Star Dance) was decorated with electric candles, and that we had cake and champagne in our room after the wedding. The room was beautiful and luxurious, complete with soaker tub, waterfall shower, waterfall feature, and a 2 person hot tub on the balcony. We also got to enjoy a delicious breakfast in bed each day.

We don't have the professional photos back yet, but the pictures our guests have sent us are stunning, and we have gotten many compliments on the venue and the overall experience.

Thank you Della Terra, and thank you Tess! You made our day perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Jenni · Married on 08/03/2014

What an outstanding venue. We could not have picked a better place for our special day. Della Terra went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and took care of everything. Anna, our coordinator, was just fantastic and helped every step of the way. We really felt like they took the time to cater to what we needed, not just thought of us as another couple getting married. I would absolutely recommend Della Terra!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Joe · Married on 08/02/2014

My wife and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Della Terra and could not have been happier with the way everything went. The venue and grounds speak for themselves but what really makes Della Terra great is the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes perfectly. From the coordinators to the wait staff everyone was friendly, exceptionally helpful and focused on ensuring that we were happy. We had a wonderful, relaxing and stress free day and we owe a lot of that to the staff at Della Terra.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Linda · Married on 07/31/2014

Absolutely amazing... and one of the best choices I have ever made! We fell in love with Della Terra the minute we started our tour of the facility. Our Wedding/party coordinator was Tess and she was incredibly responsive, considerate, detail oriented and fun! We rented all of the cabins for our wedding and our friends and family ended up renting almost all of the rooms in the Chateau for the night before and the night of our wedding. Every minute of our stay was special and our friends and family just could not stop talking about the elegance and the comfort of the entire place. I highly encourage you to consider Della Terra for your special event - it will most certainly turn into an event you will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Matt · Married on 06/25/2014

The Della Terra is breathtaking. It was the most incredible day I have ever had. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she was the sweetest most helpful person! The entire staff and the Della Terra are incredible, very well organized. I had no stress with the Della Terra, it was a very smooth, and wonderful day. We plan to have several getaways to Della Terra each year.

Elena and Matt

Sent on 07/25/2014

Laura · Married on 06/22/2014

Della Terra is not only one of the most beautiful places in Colorado to get married, but they made our experience absolutely seamless and stress free. They do one wedding a day, and it shows. We virtually had the place to ourselves, which made the experience personal and low stress. Pam, Anna and the rest of the wedding team were responsive, detailed and on point with all the details of planning our wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2014

My husband and I were married on June 16, 2014 at the Della Terra and I can promise you that it is the most incredible place on earth to get married! It was beautiful, classy, elegant, accommodating, and perfect for a wedding! I have no words to express my gratitude to Tess for all of her help planning and her organization. If you don't know where you want to tie the knot, look no further. You will not find a greater place than this!!! Cannot wait to go back and visit! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

Sent on 07/18/2014

Linda · Married on 06/13/2014

Well run and elegant with attentive well trained staff. Della Terra has beauty and class; not your typical wedding venue. We used Della Terra's wedding coordinator, Tess, who is kind, patient, funny, and helpful. She went over and above what I expected and put my mind at ease by handling every detail.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Taryn · Married on 05/02/2014

The venue is gorgeous with beautiful views which makes it a perfect place to get married. However the entire wedding team at Della Terra make your entire experience perfect. They always have your best interest at heart and truly want your wedding to be magical. They are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Clare · Married on 04/27/2014

Della Terra really know how to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect. They have the entire plan down and all you have to do is walk down the aisle. Leave the rest to them as they amaze you with their professionalism and expertise. We had to move our venue inside due to a sudden adverse weather front that came through over night....not a problem for them and they made sure we were relaxed and not at all worried about the changes that had to be made last minute. The suites that they put you in for your wedding are absolutely gorgeous, private and quiet. The staff see to your every need. The great thing is that you can go back and stay there as a guest and be able to recapture that special day over again.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Tracy · Married on 04/19/2014

With Della Terra's help, we had our dream wedding.

The venue is gorgeous, the staff is a pleasure, and every single person we met treated us incredible. We had the time of our lives in the most beautiful wedding venue I've ever seen.

If you're considering Della Terra for your wedding, don't hesitate. We were thrilled with everything that they did. The guest rooms are gorgeous and well appointed also. They are passionate about what they do and it shows in every, single detail.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Molly · Married on 03/28/2014

We had our wedding on 3/28/14 however we were engaged for 18 months so we had a lot of time to plan. We looked at several wedding venues, but the one that caught my eye the most was Della Terra Mountain Chateau. Not only is it the most beautiful venue, the staff that works there makes it the total package. When we went on our initial tour there, I knew within minutes that this place was the place I would say "I do." From the first tour, to the day of the wedding they were nothing but spectacular and made this process stress-free and fun. I would recommend this venue a million times if I could. If you want a magical wedding that you will never forget, then get married at Della Terra. The rooms are stunning as well, talk about a beautiful place to stay the night before and the night of your wedding. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Kristin · Married on 03/19/2014

Beautiful venue. Tess and her wedding crew were very helpful and made our ceremony a stress free and lovely experience!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 03/07/2014

Della Terra is a beautiful venue in itself! But add amazing hospitality and professionalism, it makes for a perfect place to get married. We had a beautiful snowy wedding in the mountains (my dream wedding)! The crew made sure the roads were clear and transported all of our guests so they didn't have to get wet. Tess was our coordinator and was so wonderful! She was organized, professional, and very experienced. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because she was there to help through the entire process. The venue is stunning with spectacular views. It maintains elegance and romance and intimacy! We loved getting married here!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Dori · Married on 02/28/2014

My husband and I were married on February 28, 2014 at Della Terra. Everything was even more perfect than I could have ever imagined and I think it was in huge part of the great staff and facility at Della Terra Mountain Chateau! They were so helpful and accommodating to our needs and wants to make our day truly "ours". I received many compliments from guests also that the staff and services the venue offered were perfect! They made sure everything was in place from the day that we put our deposit down to the day after the wedding to make sure everything was to our standards and liking. We even had to change our wedding date after we had already put and deposit down and booked it and they were more than willing to help us and were very flexible. Thank you so much for making our day a day that we will always cherish and remember forever!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2013

Della Terra is the perfect venue!

The wedding staff are outstanding and make sure that you have the perfect wedding. Tess was willing to help me with every little detail at any point during the planning process. On my wedding day, I didn't have to think about a single thing except remember my vows, and that is all thanks to their great intuitive.

The site is beyond beautiful! The guests would not stop raving about it. The Chateau provides a great getway enviroment for a perfect mountain wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Karen · Married on 09/30/2013

Pam and the whole team at Della Terra were amazing from start to finish. Throughout the planning process, the team was so helpful and had great ideas to make our wedding unique and wonderful. On the day of the wedding, everyone was well organized and everything came together perfectly. The reception area looked amazing and all our guests were so impressed. A beautiful setting plus helpful and friendly staff equaled a fabulous wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Amy · Married on 09/29/2013

To sum up Della Terra and its staff in one word: perfection.

Holding my wedding in Estes Park this September was not made easy by the recent floods, but Pam and Tess did absolutely everything in their power to assist, emailing daily updates and keeping closely in touch.

Once we arrived for our wedding, Pam and Tess instantly made my husband and I feel like the most important people in the world. The ceremony site, reception hall, and staying rooms were all exactly to our requests. Even Mother Nature cooperated, giving us a beautiful day among Della Terra's breathtaking sights!

Tess was on site all day long, making certain every detail was perfect. After the photographer took my husband and I on a bit of a hike to take scenic photos, my dress was covered in burs and seeds. As I changed into my reception dress, Tess took it upon herself to sit in our suite and pick my wedding dress clean of every single bur and seed! Talk about going above and beyond!

I highly recommend Della Terra Mountain Chateau. Pam, Tess, and the rest of the Della Terra staff are sure to exceed all expectations, and give you the wedding day you dream about!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Krystalyn · Married on 09/20/2013

Just over a week before our big day, Mother Nature had her own big plans. After watching the news of the floods, we couldn't help but have a giant pit in our stomach.

Pam and her team at Della Terra stayed in contact with us, day after day, multiple times a day, keeping us as up to date as possible. No matter how dreaded that phone call was, Pam always called and showed us nothing but empathy. With every tear shed and hair pulled, Pam was right there with us. It was a rollercoaster of emotions that week before the wedding, but with Della Terra's support and understanding we couldn't help but know everything was going to work out, even though we made some back up plans just incase. And on Wednesday morning when we finally got the OK we planned the long, beautiful trek up to Estes Park.

As we pulled up to Della Terra, I think Jeff and I shed the weight of the world from our shoulders. And as we walked in to what seemed like the entire staff there to greet us with smiles and open arms, any lingering worries were shed. I think we were happy to see eachother and very relieved.

Della Terra went above and beyond for us and really gave us our dream wedding. The location is that of fairy tales. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the suites are the nicest you'll ever stay in. And the staff is the icing on the cake. The staff is wonderful, eager to help and always professional. I really can't say enough nice things about Della Terra. I feel the pictures speak for themselves, and after one meeting with the staff you will fall inlove with them.

Thank you Della Terra! You exceeded all our hopes and dreams for the wedding, floods and all. Pam, you will never know how much we appreciate your help through all of this. You have a heart of gold and we were lucky to have you by our side the entire time. Thank you for hosting our big day!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Aaron · Married on 09/15/2013

I felt it was important to quickly post a review of our wedding we just had this weekend at Della Terra in order to give hope to all those that have weddings scheduled there in the coming days and weeks. We arrived on Wednesday for our wedding planned on Sunday. We awoke Thursday morning to severe flooding in the front range and Estes Park. Very few of our guests had arrived and for a couple days it seemed that we may not even be able to have a wedding. The staff of Della Terra from the beginning stepped right in to help. They worked tirelessly to contact both the National Guard and Park Rangers to assure our guests would have access to our wedding. They put our vendors in contact with each other to ensure they could arrive for our big day. Given the circumstances our wedding was definitely not the easiest to plan as our guest count changed by the day. Through everything they made sure to make us feel at home and at ease. We will forever be grateful for all they did for us. We had the most special and beautiful day and everyone who arrived had nothing but amazing remarks about both the venue and all the staff.

Even though we are not from Colorado the people of Estes Park made us feel welcome and at home. Countless people we met went out of their way to help us make sure we could have our wedding even under trying times. Both Estes Park and Della Terra will forever have a special place in our lives and memories.

Rain or shine I cannot think of a better place in the country to have a wedding than at Della Terra.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Cathey · Married on 09/07/2013

Beautiful venue with a very professional staff. Lots of attention to detail. They really know their business and make the wedding run smoothly.

Sent on 09/13/2013