Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 4
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

My husband and I could not have picked a better wedding venue! We both live out of state and picked the venue simply without even looking at the pictures. Marion and the wedding team at Della Terra were extremely helpful and made planning the wedding from out of state as simple as I could have imagined. The rooms at Della Terra were awesome as well, we cannot wait to go back!

I have nothing bad to say about this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I got married on 3/5/16 at Della Terra Mountain Resort. We are Colorado natives, and I always dreamed of a mountain wedding. We looked into venues in Vail, Breckenridge and Estes Park. After a LOT of research, Della Terra came out on top. We both have lots of found memories in Estes Park, but most of all this venue is GORGEOUS, and the people are amazing to work with. Their website alone is extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and venue details, on top of which, the staff is VERY responsive and will help with all questions.

If some are shocked by the cost of the venue, please know that the money was WELL WORTH the experience! Our wedding flowed flawlessly thanks to the staff at Della Terra. I have been to countless weddings where the bride becomes a bridezilla because things go wrong, vendors don't show up, etc. or the reception is extremely awkward with huge lag times between the cake cutting, first dance, etc. The staff at Della Terra ensures that the bride does not have to worry about ANYTHING, and it is your perfect day.

We worked with Anna, and she was a DREAM to work with!!! Every detail was taken care of. She always had a smile on her face and remained so calm (even while being very pregnant)! For those of you that get the treasure of working with Anna, you are in for a treat!!

If you are struggling with choosing a wedding venue like I did, I hope my review can help you out. My husband and I can't get get over how perfect our day was and how beautiful everything turned out. If you have always dreamed of a mountain wedding with a gorgeous venue, choose Della Terra :)

Sent on 03/20/2016

Jill · Married on 02/21/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue. Everyone there from two of the owners, Darrel and Pam, to our fabulous event coordinator Anna, was absolutely amazing. And that includes many more staff (I don't know or maybe it's I don't remember their names) who were there helping us on our son's wedding day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an outstanding venue -- they know how to do it right and have customer service as their number one priority. Worth every single penny and I mean it :) And talk about a beautiful place to have a wedding or to just stay for a night or two for a romantic getaway. Della Terra is the BEST!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot even begin to say enough nice things about Della Terra and the staff there. We were recently married here after planning our destination wedding for almost 2 years. We booked Della Terra 1.5 years ago and I knew it was our venue from the first moment I saw it. It is breathtaking, simply put. The staff is amazing, and catered to our every need. We stayed Thursday-Sunday here in both the cabins on-site and at the resort, and Pam and Tess along with Annie made sure my entire family was completely taken care of. They are so easy to work with, and made the entire planning process a breeze for me, even from another state. We did have a planning team in addition to our coordinator, Tess - and all worked together to make our day perfect. We had so many nice compliments from our guests about the staff and service at Della Terra during our weekend here. The getting ready areas were spotless and everything was very clean and ran smoothly and on time. Service is amazing, from the 3rd floor bar, all the way down to the theater room. It is well worth the extra $$ for this alone on your wedding day, and I cannot say enough about how nice it was to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. We will most definitely be returning in the future, as Estes Park and Della Terra have always been and now always will be a special place to us. Thank you to Della Terra for giving us the wedding we always dreamed of, and for making the entire process so easy and fun! This venue deserves every bit of it's good ratings and best wedding venue awards :)

Sent on 03/07/2016

Laura · Married on 10/13/2015

Della Terra is incredibly enchanting. It is the best wedding venue location in Estes Park. It truly captures and resonates all that is "Colorado beauty." Great staff that communicate well and really de-stress the wedding planning experience. Everything runs smoothly on the day of due to the excellent staff. Highly recommended for weddings, anniversaries, or just a magical getaway.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/12/2015

Della Terra is magical. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she made our wedding so easy, and so perfect. It is a single wedding a day venue, meaning that they were flexible down to the last minute with our needs. The venue is glorious, and clearly designed with weddings in mind. They have flexible outdoor and indoor areas that you could use for your reception and ceremony, they have a salon and a theater for getting ready, and they have the perfect location for it all. Anna gave us all the tools we needs to accomplish everything; we found all of our vendors through them, they provided linens, and they have their own liquor license so they were our bar vendor as well. They were open to any questions I had or adjustments I wanted, and they were kind and attentive the entire way. They made planning a wedding easy, and they made the day of effortless. Anna made sure that everything was thought of and taken care of, and she took care of everything from our cake being sent to the right spot to making sure we were well hydrated throughout getting ready. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better team to work with. Every bride should have such a good experience, and they will with Della Terra.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Beth · Married on 10/08/2015

Della Terra is the BEST!! The friendliness and professionalism of the staff, the magnificent and stunningly beautiful location, the ease of booking and making arrangements.... you can't beat Della Terra. We got married on October 8, 2015 and it was magical. The first time I saw Della Terra, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. THANK YOU Della Terra for everything you did to make our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Chanel · Married on 10/05/2015

Della Terra is absolutely magical! I would highly recommend any one get married and share the biggest day of their lives at Della Terra. The level of service is absolutely outstanding, the scenery is gorgeous, they make it so easy for you and family and friends. They provided my husband and I with a completely stress free day. It was the best day of our lives and the best part is we can go back for a nice visit to remember such a special day!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2015

This venue site is breathtaking and all my guests were blown away! Due to the beauty of the architecture and lighting, minimal décor is required. The staff is some of the most accommodating, caring people you will find anywhere- they truly care about your happiness and go above and beyond to make your day successful and memorable. I couldn't have asked for anything more- my expectations were exceeded 10-fold. Just take a tour of the place and it will steal your heart as it did mine! 9-14-15 B+C=<3

Sent on 10/06/2015

Beautiful venue. Staff is helpful and accomodating. Looking forward to working with them!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2015

We would happily and enthusiastically recommend Della Terra to anyone willing to listen. We had an absolutely perfect experience from start to finish and I don’t think we could have dreamed a better wedding. To begin, the locale is absolutely stunning. Both the views and the chateau itself are beautiful. Each place for the various wedding events you will have (from getting ready to the reception) is well thought-out and perfectly designed. Rest assured that they have thought of EVERYTHING and there is a way to accommodate almost anything you can imagine.

Which brings me to the element that made this more than just a beautiful place and made it the site of our dream wedding – the people. Every staff member we encountered made us feel welcome and completely cared for. Everyone is smiling and happy and it is just a warm, wonderful place to be. Even though they do weddings very frequently they seemed genuinely excited for and invested in ours – it made us feel so special. All of this positive energy and caring was put into our big day and it showed. There wasn’t a single problem, issue, hiccup, or annoyance on the day of our wedding. They even worked around the weather!

We would also like to send a special thank you to our coordinator Tess. She embodied the caring, professionalism, and happiness we just mentioned and really made our wedding special. Every detail was taken care of even before we even knew it could potentially, maybe be a problem. You will not need to hire a coordinator and even if you had to hire one I’m pretty sure Della Terra’s are the best around so there is nothing to worry about! Overall, it was a seamless and wonderful experience and it is backed up by the glowing reviews we have received from all of our guests. Please put Della Terra on your short list of venue choices - you will not be disappointed if you decide to have the best day of your life there.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Tess and her team at Della Terra did an AMAZING job! Everything went seamlessly on the day of the wedding. The staff at Della Terra went out of their way to make sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. I couldn't have been happier with how everything went. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Breck · Married on 06/14/2015

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Della Terra was leading up to and during our wedding! The wedding team were amazing to help coordinate most everything. The day of the event, Marion and Pam were so accommodating. Any question anyone could have, they took care of it. We could not be more thankful for the amazing service. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL location! There is nothing better!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2015

Della Terra is simply amazing! Every little detail was thought of and brought to life. Hands down the most gorgeous venue in the U.S.! The entire staff is so welcoming and attentive to detail. I highly recommend Della Terra!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Mike · Married on 05/07/2015

Tess, Pam and Anna at Della Terra with their wedding team work so well together! Working with them was easy, fun and the event turned out perfect and flawless. Tess took care of all the details, more than I would have expected from her, organized all the vendors, organized the event and made sure everything ran smooth. I was extremely happy with the wedding; it couldn't have turned out any better! The bar staff, transportation staff and bed & breakfast staff were all perfect!

Sent on 05/18/2015

We got married on May 5, 2015 at DTMC and I can't even put into words how amazing the staff and the venue was. We were blessed to have a 3 day event here and they made us feel like them most important people that have EVER stepped into this breath taking venue. Our family and friends were in absolute awe and there were a few we had to physically remove them from their suites, they wanted to stay forever! Anna was our coordinator and there are no words on how amazing she is. We will ABSOLUTELY be back for our anniversary every year :) THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2015

We knew that Della Terra was our wedding venue the second that we walked in for our tour. Our communication with the staff at Della Terra could not have been better. Anna was designated as our coordinator, but every member was a part of our big day and someone was always quick to respond to any questions that we had regarding vendor options. I had so little stress leading up to my wedding because I knew (and every single one of my vendors commented on) that the staff at Della Terra would take care of us.

The venue obviously blew our guests away and made the backdrop for all of our photos perfect. We chose to go outside (in 38 degree weather) for our ceremony and all of our guests were so well taken care (seat cushions, blankets, etc) that we would make the same decision over and over again. We cannot thank the staff (especially Anna!!) enough for all of their help and for making sure that our day was perfect - even though the weather wasn't quite what we had hoped. We seriously felt like we were on top of the world, which is exactly how a bride and groom should feel.

We cannot wait to head back to Della Terra for our anniversary every year.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/19/2015

I cannot rave enough about how beautiful it was here! The scenery is gorgeous, the snow makes it breathtaking! The people assisting are so helpful and understand and price very affordable!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/19/2015

We had our wedding March 19, 2015. It was absolutely stunning! My guests were in awe of the venue and location! We had a perfect view of the Rockies and during the ceremony had a few turkey make an appearance in the pictures. Anna was my wedding coordinator, without her my day would have been a mess. She not only took care of every little detail, but she made sure everything went as planned and on time. She worked with the catering team, florsits, my mother (who decorated), and ensured that I was having a stress-free day. All the staff at Della Terra were more than welcoming! They know exactly how to help a bride feel like royalty! The rooms which are included if you reserve the venue, are romantic and perfect for the setting. After the wedding, rooms are set up honeymoon style! You also are given breakfast in bed!! If you are looking for a stress free, reasonably priced, gorgeous venue, Della Terra is perfect!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Kendall · Married on 01/23/2015

Della Terra was built for weddings and it shows! Their staff is very professional and they handle every detail of the big day. Their rooms are beautiful too. Perfect place to get married.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Kelsey · Married on 12/20/2014

Our winter wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park was truly breath-taking. The venue itself is, in every way, a chateau in the middle of the wildlife and the beautiful trees. We had our wedding in late December, near the Christmas holiday. Try to imagine an even more beautiful place with little white lights, and Christmas trees everywhere. The ceremony room was incredibly romantic, and in a matter of minutes, they turned it into the reception room where we danced, celebrated and enjoyed the company of family and friends. The honeymoon room was the nicest room I’ve ever been in, complete with a hot tub, a balcony, a fountain and a fireplace.
    Everyone who worked with us was kind, professional and more than accomodating.
    Tess helped us with every little detail and I felt completely calm, organized and prepared because I knew I could count on her expertise. The team at Della Terra helped in every way possible from start to finish. I could not have been more thrilled with our experience, and I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to enjoy the beauty of the mountains on their wedding day. Thank you to everyone at Della Terra.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Matt & Laura · Married on 12/17/2014

Della Terra was a dream come true for my (now) husband and I! The venue offers a rustic and elegant retreat for guests, and a one of a kind experience for your big day! It is perfectly secluded in Estes Park, yet only a 10 minute drive from the town. We had the pleasure of working with multiple members of the team at Della Terra, but primarily with Anna. The whole team was delightful to deal with; always offering their time, providing details and information, and making us feel like we were their number one priority any time that we dealt with them! Anna stayed in contact throughout the entire planning process, asking and answering all of the questions that we hadn't answered or thought of. She treated us and our families and friends with such kindness and ALWAYS a smile!

We had an unforgettable experience at Della Terra, and will forever cherish the memories of our day!

Thanks Anna & Della Terra!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Robyn · Married on 11/29/2014

I found Della Terra when my (now husband) and I catered another wedding here. We were married here on 11.29.14. My coordinator was Anna. She was absolutely fabulous all along the way during the planning process. Della Terra does weddings every day of the week....they know what to do. We had our walk through a few months prior to our wedding, and laid out every detail of how the day would go. Anna helped deliver our vision to a T, and was so professional & helpful. All of the crew at Della Terra was very helpful. We had some bar requests, and Marty (the bar manager), went above and beyond to help deliver our requests. Our guests were totally WOW'd by the venue. (we even saw a herd of Big Horn Sheep on the grounds during photographs). My nephew has coined the trip the "best vacation ever," and he has been to some really fantastic places. The value of what you get by having your wedding here is incredible! Not only do you get to have your wedding in this beautiful, majestic mountain chateau, but you get an awesome coordinator for the day (and throughout the entire planning process). I feel so lucky to have chosen Della Terra for my wedding day. I cannot wait to return for anniversaries, or really any excuse that I can think of... for years to come! The suites are also a great value & very comparable in price to local hotels, but they are absolutely breathtaking, and anything BUT your average hotel. Thank you so much to Anna and ALL the crew at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. You all made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2014

Della Terra was a wonderful venue to work with. We were lucky enough to find a weekend wedding date with them just a few months in advance. Needless to say, we had a very short amount of time to organize a lot of details. Della Terra was helpful in connecting us to different DJs and a staffing service for the dinner. They also worked with us to accommodate a caterer that was not already on their approved list.

I didn't worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding thanks to the experience Anna has and level of attention she gave our day. I suppose my husband may have gotten a few more questions from various vendors than I did, but from my perspective, Anna really took care of everything. Anna also worked closely with my husband and our vendors to organize a surprise performance by my husband, my Dad, and two professional musicians my husband hired. I had no idea that, while I was enjoying cocktail hour, they were busy getting everything ready just steps from where I was. It was a total surprise. I have no doubt Anna and the Della Terra staff played a big role in making it go so smoothly.

Our families loved the luxury stay they got to have in the chateau suites. They all traveled from out of state, so this was like a destination wedding for them. The stay at Della Terra made it that much more special for them.

Our day was truly magical! It was so worth it.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

We fell in love with the Della the second we drove up the windy hill and saw the romantic chateau nestled into the Rocky Mountains. We loved that it was built specifically for weddings so the attention to detail was excellent. Our coordinator, Anna, was absolutely amazing. She talked us through all of the details during our walk-through, and then made sure everything was perfect on the day of. Our wedding day was romantic, stress-free, and more than we ever dreamed of. Our guests also raved at how beautiful it is. Highly recommend! :D

Sent on 10/25/2014