Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

The wedding of our dreams could not be a better description of our magical day and this has so much to do with our amazing venue! Della Terra has the perfect amount of experience to help guide you through the wedding planning process and allows you to make customizations to emulate the amazing relationship you have with your soon to be husband! Tess, at Della Terra, is an amazing piece to the puzzle and if you are looking for a Colorado mountain, outdoor ceremony near Rocky Mountain National Park this is the place to be!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Incredible venue with a great team that helps make the day just right. A little on the expensive side but well worth the extra cost - one of the only venues in Estes Park that we were able to find that has an indoor back up space for the ceremony in case the weather turns on you (luckily we didn't have to use it). Would have our wedding there again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Anika · Married on 07/31/2016

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! I loved that guests got to show up for the ceremony and then walk right up the path to the reception, no driving between venues. It was wonderful to be only a 10-15 minute drive to town but yet feel like we were hours away from anyone and anything. So quiet, peaceful and right in the side of the mountain.
    Working with Della Terra (we mainly worked with Anna the months before our wedding) was delightful and easy. Email and phone call responses were so speedy - same day if not same hour. They have everything you would ever need to know/plan/pay attention to already built into online forms. You fill out the forms with them and then everyone stays on the same page the entire duration of the planning period and wedding weekend. When we arrived to Della Terra, we were greeted with such respect and joy by every staff member. Our suites were absolutely stunning and so relaxing. The bridal suite and Salon was the perfect amount of space the morning of. And the availability of the staff made it so easy to get last minute things done. All the staff were open to working with my family as the reception room was set up and decorated and were helpful as we set up a few things in the ceremony location, too. Anna kept an eye on the weather and just as we were starting to walk down the aisle it started sprinkling. She assured me to keep going with the plan and said it was under control. Sure enough, about halfway through the ceremony, all the guests and the bridal party pulled out clear umbrellas (provided by Della Terra) and we used them for just a few moments until the light rain passed. It was beautiful.
    During the reception, they had a great plan for breaking down tables to make space for dancing and I hardly noticed it was happening.
    Overall, Della Terra provided a wedding weekend that was seamless, relaxing and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Rocky Mountains.

Sent on 08/24/2016

McKinzey · Married on 07/13/2016

My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed it would be. A huge thank you to the staff, in particular Anna, who helped us making our day stress free and seamless. They seriously go above and beyond to make everything happen. The venue is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been and I'm so grateful that I married my husband there. We will definitely be back to stay in the beautiful, romantic rooms at the Chateau. Thank you so much Della Terra!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katie · Married on 06/30/2016

Don't think, just book them. I don't have one bad thing to say about the Wedding Team at Della Terra. The hotel itself was absolutely fantastic as well, very accommodating. If you ever want to feel spoiled for a while (especially if you're getting married), choose Della Terra Mountain Chateau. I'm already planning a trip back up there cause I miss it so much!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Della Terra was stunning. For our wedding we had Marion as our coordinator and we can not say enough great things about an amazing job she did. She is so personable and made our day so special. With all the craziness going on she was always there to guide all of my party and make sure we were on schedule and knew what to do. She truly is amazing! The venue is fantastic and so welcoming. All the guests were raving about the place and how spectacular it was. We got to see wild turkeys and even big horn sheep were enjoying the ceremony spot before our event began. So cool! We are so glad we chose this location. It could not have gone more smoother and perfect and we have Della Terrra (Marion and Dan) to thank for that. Thanks so much! We cannot wait to come back and visit!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

megan · Married on 06/16/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing Della Terra it, and there is no better place to say "I Do" than in the beautiful wedding spot backed by the Rocky Mountain National Park! We absolutely loved our experience at Della Terra, Anna Mundale was so great to work with, she ensured our day was exactly what we had dreamed of an much more! I HIGHLY recommend Della Terra to any bride and groom who loves the Rocky Mountains and wants to have a perfect wedding!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Choosing Della Terra for our wedding venue was the best decision we could have ever made. They were so wonderful every step of the way and truly went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us and our guests. Tess was our wedding coordinator and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. She was so great and exactly what we needed on the big day to know everything would go smoothly. Della is also one of the most beautiful wedding venues we've ever seen; both inside and out. All of our guests, even ones who have been coming to Colorado for years were raving about how gorgeous everything was. We even had a couple extra guests at our wedding; a few sheep, an elk and a wild turkey. We would recommend this venue to anyone who truly wants a magical and special wedding day. Thank you Della Terra for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Holly · Married on 05/15/2016

I believe that the Della Terra Mountain Chateau is the best place in Colorado to have a wedding. They make the special day so easy not only for the bride and groom but the guests as well. They have everything so organized that the day just naturally goes smoothly without any hassels. The staff is wonderful to work with and very efficient.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! The entire team was amazing! We were assigned Anna as our coordinator and she helped me plan each detail with ease. The staff at Della Terra made planning our wedding less stressful from the day we first visited, to the big day! We did not have to worry about anything the entire day, Anna and the rest of the team made sure everything went seamlessly. Anna even decorated our honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles and left us some food and dessert (since we didn't have much time to eat earlier). We had a nice breakfast in bed the morning after, and let me tell you, the private hot tubs are amazing! The rooms are 5star quality, the views are spectacular. They even let us plant our tree from the wedding ceremony on the property, and we had the opportunity to pick exactly where we panted in planted! The entire experience was completely magical, we plan to visit Della Terra for every anniversary to relive the experience.

Sent on 05/23/2016

My husband and I could not have picked a better wedding venue! We both live out of state and picked the venue simply without even looking at the pictures. Marion and the wedding team at Della Terra were extremely helpful and made planning the wedding from out of state as simple as I could have imagined. The rooms at Della Terra were awesome as well, we cannot wait to go back!

I have nothing bad to say about this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I got married on 3/5/16 at Della Terra Mountain Resort. We are Colorado natives, and I always dreamed of a mountain wedding. We looked into venues in Vail, Breckenridge and Estes Park. After a LOT of research, Della Terra came out on top. We both have lots of found memories in Estes Park, but most of all this venue is GORGEOUS, and the people are amazing to work with. Their website alone is extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and venue details, on top of which, the staff is VERY responsive and will help with all questions.

If some are shocked by the cost of the venue, please know that the money was WELL WORTH the experience! Our wedding flowed flawlessly thanks to the staff at Della Terra. I have been to countless weddings where the bride becomes a bridezilla because things go wrong, vendors don't show up, etc. or the reception is extremely awkward with huge lag times between the cake cutting, first dance, etc. The staff at Della Terra ensures that the bride does not have to worry about ANYTHING, and it is your perfect day.

We worked with Anna, and she was a DREAM to work with!!! Every detail was taken care of. She always had a smile on her face and remained so calm (even while being very pregnant)! For those of you that get the treasure of working with Anna, you are in for a treat!!

If you are struggling with choosing a wedding venue like I did, I hope my review can help you out. My husband and I can't get get over how perfect our day was and how beautiful everything turned out. If you have always dreamed of a mountain wedding with a gorgeous venue, choose Della Terra :)

Sent on 03/20/2016

Jill · Married on 02/21/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue. Everyone there from two of the owners, Darrel and Pam, to our fabulous event coordinator Anna, was absolutely amazing. And that includes many more staff (I don't know or maybe it's I don't remember their names) who were there helping us on our son's wedding day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an outstanding venue -- they know how to do it right and have customer service as their number one priority. Worth every single penny and I mean it :) And talk about a beautiful place to have a wedding or to just stay for a night or two for a romantic getaway. Della Terra is the BEST!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot even begin to say enough nice things about Della Terra and the staff there. We were recently married here after planning our destination wedding for almost 2 years. We booked Della Terra 1.5 years ago and I knew it was our venue from the first moment I saw it. It is breathtaking, simply put. The staff is amazing, and catered to our every need. We stayed Thursday-Sunday here in both the cabins on-site and at the resort, and Pam and Tess along with Annie made sure my entire family was completely taken care of. They are so easy to work with, and made the entire planning process a breeze for me, even from another state. We did have a planning team in addition to our coordinator, Tess - and all worked together to make our day perfect. We had so many nice compliments from our guests about the staff and service at Della Terra during our weekend here. The getting ready areas were spotless and everything was very clean and ran smoothly and on time. Service is amazing, from the 3rd floor bar, all the way down to the theater room. It is well worth the extra $$ for this alone on your wedding day, and I cannot say enough about how nice it was to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. We will most definitely be returning in the future, as Estes Park and Della Terra have always been and now always will be a special place to us. Thank you to Della Terra for giving us the wedding we always dreamed of, and for making the entire process so easy and fun! This venue deserves every bit of it's good ratings and best wedding venue awards :)

Sent on 03/07/2016

Laura · Married on 10/13/2015

Della Terra is incredibly enchanting. It is the best wedding venue location in Estes Park. It truly captures and resonates all that is "Colorado beauty." Great staff that communicate well and really de-stress the wedding planning experience. Everything runs smoothly on the day of due to the excellent staff. Highly recommended for weddings, anniversaries, or just a magical getaway.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/12/2015

Della Terra is magical. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she made our wedding so easy, and so perfect. It is a single wedding a day venue, meaning that they were flexible down to the last minute with our needs. The venue is glorious, and clearly designed with weddings in mind. They have flexible outdoor and indoor areas that you could use for your reception and ceremony, they have a salon and a theater for getting ready, and they have the perfect location for it all. Anna gave us all the tools we needs to accomplish everything; we found all of our vendors through them, they provided linens, and they have their own liquor license so they were our bar vendor as well. They were open to any questions I had or adjustments I wanted, and they were kind and attentive the entire way. They made planning a wedding easy, and they made the day of effortless. Anna made sure that everything was thought of and taken care of, and she took care of everything from our cake being sent to the right spot to making sure we were well hydrated throughout getting ready. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better team to work with. Every bride should have such a good experience, and they will with Della Terra.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Beth · Married on 10/08/2015

Della Terra is the BEST!! The friendliness and professionalism of the staff, the magnificent and stunningly beautiful location, the ease of booking and making arrangements.... you can't beat Della Terra. We got married on October 8, 2015 and it was magical. The first time I saw Della Terra, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. THANK YOU Della Terra for everything you did to make our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Chanel · Married on 10/05/2015

Della Terra is absolutely magical! I would highly recommend any one get married and share the biggest day of their lives at Della Terra. The level of service is absolutely outstanding, the scenery is gorgeous, they make it so easy for you and family and friends. They provided my husband and I with a completely stress free day. It was the best day of our lives and the best part is we can go back for a nice visit to remember such a special day!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2015

This venue site is breathtaking and all my guests were blown away! Due to the beauty of the architecture and lighting, minimal décor is required. The staff is some of the most accommodating, caring people you will find anywhere- they truly care about your happiness and go above and beyond to make your day successful and memorable. I couldn't have asked for anything more- my expectations were exceeded 10-fold. Just take a tour of the place and it will steal your heart as it did mine! 9-14-15 B+C=<3

Sent on 10/06/2015

Beautiful venue. Staff is helpful and accomodating. Looking forward to working with them!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2015

We would happily and enthusiastically recommend Della Terra to anyone willing to listen. We had an absolutely perfect experience from start to finish and I don’t think we could have dreamed a better wedding. To begin, the locale is absolutely stunning. Both the views and the chateau itself are beautiful. Each place for the various wedding events you will have (from getting ready to the reception) is well thought-out and perfectly designed. Rest assured that they have thought of EVERYTHING and there is a way to accommodate almost anything you can imagine.

Which brings me to the element that made this more than just a beautiful place and made it the site of our dream wedding – the people. Every staff member we encountered made us feel welcome and completely cared for. Everyone is smiling and happy and it is just a warm, wonderful place to be. Even though they do weddings very frequently they seemed genuinely excited for and invested in ours – it made us feel so special. All of this positive energy and caring was put into our big day and it showed. There wasn’t a single problem, issue, hiccup, or annoyance on the day of our wedding. They even worked around the weather!

We would also like to send a special thank you to our coordinator Tess. She embodied the caring, professionalism, and happiness we just mentioned and really made our wedding special. Every detail was taken care of even before we even knew it could potentially, maybe be a problem. You will not need to hire a coordinator and even if you had to hire one I’m pretty sure Della Terra’s are the best around so there is nothing to worry about! Overall, it was a seamless and wonderful experience and it is backed up by the glowing reviews we have received from all of our guests. Please put Della Terra on your short list of venue choices - you will not be disappointed if you decide to have the best day of your life there.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Tess and her team at Della Terra did an AMAZING job! Everything went seamlessly on the day of the wedding. The staff at Della Terra went out of their way to make sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. I couldn't have been happier with how everything went. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Breck · Married on 06/14/2015

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Della Terra was leading up to and during our wedding! The wedding team were amazing to help coordinate most everything. The day of the event, Marion and Pam were so accommodating. Any question anyone could have, they took care of it. We could not be more thankful for the amazing service. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL location! There is nothing better!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2015

Della Terra is simply amazing! Every little detail was thought of and brought to life. Hands down the most gorgeous venue in the U.S.! The entire staff is so welcoming and attentive to detail. I highly recommend Della Terra!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Mike · Married on 05/07/2015

Tess, Pam and Anna at Della Terra with their wedding team work so well together! Working with them was easy, fun and the event turned out perfect and flawless. Tess took care of all the details, more than I would have expected from her, organized all the vendors, organized the event and made sure everything ran smooth. I was extremely happy with the wedding; it couldn't have turned out any better! The bar staff, transportation staff and bed & breakfast staff were all perfect!

Sent on 05/18/2015