Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

Wow! Della Terra was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding (besides choosing to marry each other, of course). My husband and I live in Wisconsin. We planned a destination wedding in Estes Park for the beautiful mountain views. Neither of us had been to Estes Park before our wedding week so choosing a venue and vendors was challenging. When we stumbled upon Della Terra, we instantly fell in love with the Chateau, and the outdoor ceremony site. After reading the impressive amount of 5 star reviews, we knew it was the venue for us. We booked our June 14th, 2018 wedding and spent the next 9 months planning. What we didn’t realize when we booked Della Terra is that your wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way! Our coordinator, Marian, recommended the most amazing vendors (Reverend Scott Awbrey, Colorado Rose Cake Company, and Floral Design of Europe, etc), and went through every detail of our wedding with us months before the day. The first time we saw Della Terra was the day of our rehearsal. From the moment we arrived, everything felt so right. Every little detail was perfect. I have never worked with a more accommodating staff. Our wedding coordinator, Marian, was the sweetest person to work with and was without a doubt one of our favorite parts of the wedding week. The day before our wedding, I made a last minute change to our linen colors (after seeing them in person for the first time). No one batted an eye, they just got right to work making changes. On the morning of our wedding, neither my husband or I stressed at all. Marian and the team at Della Terra took care of everything. They literally have every little detail thought out—umbrellas for guests, golf carts to taxi people from the parking lot, beverages for my husband and I as we were greeting guests, and so much more. They just made sure our whole day ran smoothly. If you choose Della Terra for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. We can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 13
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 14
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 15

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful wedding venue, staff was very helpful with any questions. Me and my wife were very happy with everything and didn’t have to worry one bit on our wedding day

Sent on 05/24/2018

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Everything about our wedding day was perfect because of Della Terra and our amazing coordinator Anna! They made sure all of our dreams for the day came true! We were worried because it was supposed to be a stormy day but they stepped right in and made sure our outdoor wedding would still be possible for us all while still making our guests comfortable! We had a very short engagement but we still had everything possible at our wedding because of their help in the planning process. Anna, our coordinator, was absolutely incredible and with her help, kind heart, organization, and enthusiasm made our day complete! I cannot thank Della Terra enough for everything they did for us. We will definitely be back to stay in the chateau for many years to come!

Sent on 05/29/2018

kirstie · Married on 03/04/2018

I cannot recommend this venue enough! I seriously went and toured Della Terra the day after my proposal and fell in love! Seven months later is had the most beautiful and amazing wedding at Della Terra. Anna was the best event manager that I could've asked for. Each staff member is kind, friendly, and helpful. The process was extremely easy, especially since I lived 800 plus miles away from this location, and I would do it all over again if I could! The cost for this venue id absolutely great. Della Terra has the best package deal. If you want the most beautiful, fun, and least stressful wedding I say give them a call today!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 16
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 17
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 18
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 19
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

If you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL mountain venue in Colorado, look no further. Nestled between the Rocky Mountain National park, Della Terra provides seclusion, animal wildlife and spectacular mountain views. We had the pleasure of working with Marion on the Della Terra staff for our wedding and everything was just perfect. We had 2 different walk throughs to go over colors and all details that you wouldn't even think of. My vision of a winter Beauty and the Beast wedding came to life in such a romantic and beautiful setting. I told Marion she was my real life fairy godmother. :) Not only was the ceremony and reception space each unique and stunning, but the luxury suite rooms were breathtaking. Each room is based on a theme so no two are the same. They have a water-wall and a fireplace in their bathrooms with a deep bathtub and a shower cave. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries with them!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 25
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 26
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 27

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

The venue was so beautiful and the staff was AMAZING. We didn’t worry about anything the day of our wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Della Terra is quite possibly Heaven on Earth. Our wedding could not have been more magical and perfect. Anna was a dream to work with, and made our day worry-free! My husband and I are planners, and plan everything down to the T. So it was a huge relief to have Anna and the wonderful Della Terra staff be so attentive, and respond to our many emails so quickly! (I’m one of those that emails any time a question pops up in my mind, and they answered every question I had!) Della Terra offers so many helpful suggestions for creating your special day; everything from decorating tips, to little details that make the evening more fun for your guests, they think of everything! And their Preferred Vendors list is wonderful! We found all of our vendors from that list, and were beyond happy with them, as well! Every detail the day of our wedding was perfect. Right down to the hot coca, hand warmers, and blankets Anna brought us as we signed our marriage license! The entire staff was wonderful; Anna, Justin, Reese, and Dan all helped make our day run so smoothly! And our suite was decorated so beautifully, after our reception…it was so welcoming and relaxing coming into that, after dancing all night! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, and how it’s a perfect place for a wedding! I whole-heartedly recommend Della Terra for anyone who wants not only a gorgeous wedding venue, but a stress free experience working with wonderful people, and a beautiful chateau that you will want to visit again and again.

Sent on 11/17/2017

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

We fell in love with Della Terra when we saw it and booked it right away. Tess and the Wedding team were awesome! They were there to keep my worries down and my concerns resolved. It was the perfect place for us to have our wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 28
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 29
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 30

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Where to even start here, as i could write a novel!
    I will begin with the amazing wedding team at the Della Terra. There surely is no one better to work with than these ladies. They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, quick to answer any questions and provide advise and suggestions when needed. I can not say enough about this team.
    Marion was our day of coordinator and i just loved working with her! It was so great to have her connecting with and coordinating with the vendors on the day of to alleviate some major stress.
    Moving on to the actual venue, which we booked after only seeing pictures online and never even having been to Estes Park. This place, as the pictures would suggest, is gorgeous, but not until you are there can you understand the beauty of this venue! It is situated right among the mountains and the landscaping is magnificent and an amazing backdrop for any event. The inside is just as beautiful and the large windows provide an openess to all the views outside. It is a showstopper and our guests spent most of the cocktail hour taking pictures.
    If you are between venues, this is the one to choose. It is a chic mountain venue that you can dress up as much as needed and it can be a wonderful formal site, or go completely natural for a laid back wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 35
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 36
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 37

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I got married at Della Terra in late September 2017. Della Terra is a dream and the perfect place to get married. We fell in love with the venue and staff when we first toured the venue. Our beautiful fall wedding went smoothly, thanks to Tess and all the staff who made our day wonderful. All our guests were in awe of the stunning scenery and we received so many compliments that Della Terra is truly the most amazing place to get married. Della Terra is magical and romantic with a whole staff that is perfection and responsive to everything. My husband and I will stay at Della Terra in the suites to celebrate our wedding anniversaries and reminisce on all the wonderful memories we created here! Thank you, Della Terra Mountain Chateau, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/25/2017

Simply the best wedding venue with the greatest staff and perfect location. Our wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. Anna Mundale from Della Terra was our wedding coordinator and our wedding couldn't have ran smoother. She is so organized, helpful, attentative, always smiling, beautiful person inside and out and simply couldn't have been so perfect without her. I included some pictures from our wedding taken by the talented photographer Travis Broxton. His pictures look more like pieces of art then wedding photos.

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 38
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 39
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 40

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased with our choice of Della Terra Mountain Chateau for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit to our farewell, every moment was beautiful! The staff was incredibly helpful! I live in Pennsylvania and was so thankful for Della Terra's vendor suggestions. A "Shout Out" to Jay Kacik of Standing Room Only, Izzie at Jubilations Catering, Travis Broxton of Broxton Art Photography, Brigitte of Floral Design of Europe, Cloud 9 Strings for their magical music and their incredible talent, Megan Swenson for makeup, and Ben Dimarco for hair styling. Anna M. at Della Terra transformed the Bridal Suite that brought tears of joy to the newly married couple! The entire staff was so supportive and so helpful. We feel blessed to have experienced Della Terra hospitality!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 41
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 42

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding on 9/15/17 at Della Terra. It was an amazing and wonderful day! The staff and venue are the best to work with to make your wedding day everything you could imagine! We enjoyed every minute and Della Terra is so organized, flexible and quick to respond with any questions your may have throughout the planning process. I couldn't have imagined working with a better team fort planning and day of our wedding. I highly recommend taking a look at Della Terra if you are planning on getting married, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

This venue is a show-stopper. After seeing it online, I knew it would have to be in the middle of a power plant to not love it in-person. After visiting, no other venues stood a chance. All of our guests were from out-of-state, but we figured if they had to come to Colorado, they may as well come someplace beautiful! Tess was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. We worked really well together, and she's extremely responsive and organized. The included honeymoon suite the night of the wedding is a major bonus (and they're bathrobes are amazing). LOVE!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Megan · Married on 07/28/2017

Della Terra is, hands down, the most amazing, beautiful place to get married in Colorado! They went above and beyond with every expectation and request. The wedding staff was purely amazing. If you're looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Della Terra.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Della Terra made everything much easier and less stressful for the both of us, not to mention the venue itself is amazing. Many couples dream of having their wedding at a place like this. I wish I could go back in time to experience it all again. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jen · Married on 01/07/2017

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of.

One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Breana · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Abbee · Married on 10/25/2016

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Leanne · Married on 10/14/2016

THE.BEST.WEDDING.VENUE.EVER!!!
    We loved having our wedding at Della Terra. Everything about it is fabulous. From the rooms, to the venue itself, to the staff! Can we go back and do it again?
    Our wedding guests were floored away at how beautiful Della Terra is! It literally felt like we were getting married in a fairytale. The staff did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect, and it was! Our event coordinator was Tess, and she was such a blessing to work with!
    She is amazing!

If you can get married here, DO IT!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2016

Della Terra was my dream venue! Everything was perfect down to every detail. Anna helped make everything run smoothly! The entire Della Terra staff was very accommodating. We look forward to spending our anniversary there!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/16/2016

I don't even know where to begin. This place is absolutely terrific!! They are so incredibly organized that it makes the crazy day a breeze. Anna was our day coordinator. She is lovely. We were goofing around quite a bit at our rehearsal but she laughed along with us and kept us moving. She and the rest of the team always responded quickly to emails. There is not a single thing they have not thought of. We had several venues in mind but cancelled the other appointmemts after seeing this one. They were a little too expensive for us on a weekend, but luckily had availability during the week when the price is lower. I don't mean to sound like a complete sap, but this venue and staff were a dream come true.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

The wedding of our dreams could not be a better description of our magical day and this has so much to do with our amazing venue! Della Terra has the perfect amount of experience to help guide you through the wedding planning process and allows you to make customizations to emulate the amazing relationship you have with your soon to be husband! Tess, at Della Terra, is an amazing piece to the puzzle and if you are looking for a Colorado mountain, outdoor ceremony near Rocky Mountain National Park this is the place to be!

Sent on 09/13/2016