Della Terra Mountain Chateau Reviews

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 5
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 6
Della Terra Mountain Chateau 7

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I got married at Della Terra in late September 2017. Della Terra is a dream and the perfect place to get married. We fell in love with the venue and staff when we first toured the venue. Our beautiful fall wedding went smoothly, thanks to Tess and all the staff who made our day wonderful. All our guests were in awe of the stunning scenery and we received so many compliments that Della Terra is truly the most amazing place to get married. Della Terra is magical and romantic with a whole staff that is perfection and responsive to everything. My husband and I will stay at Della Terra in the suites to celebrate our wedding anniversaries and reminisce on all the wonderful memories we created here! Thank you, Della Terra Mountain Chateau, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/25/2017

Simply the best wedding venue with the greatest staff and perfect location. Our wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. Anna Mundale from Della Terra was our wedding coordinator and our wedding couldn't have ran smoother. She is so organized, helpful, attentative, always smiling, beautiful person inside and out and simply couldn't have been so perfect without her. I included some pictures from our wedding taken by the talented photographer Travis Broxton. His pictures look more like pieces of art then wedding photos.

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 8
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 9
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 10

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

As the Mother of the Bride, I could not have been more pleased with our choice of Della Terra Mountain Chateau for our daughter's wedding. From our first visit to our farewell, every moment was beautiful! The staff was incredibly helpful! I live in Pennsylvania and was so thankful for Della Terra's vendor suggestions. A "Shout Out" to Jay Kacik of Standing Room Only, Izzie at Jubilations Catering, Travis Broxton of Broxton Art Photography, Brigitte of Floral Design of Europe, Cloud 9 Strings for their magical music and their incredible talent, Megan Swenson for makeup, and Ben Dimarco for hair styling. Anna M. at Della Terra transformed the Bridal Suite that brought tears of joy to the newly married couple! The entire staff was so supportive and so helpful. We feel blessed to have experienced Della Terra hospitality!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 11
    Della Terra Mountain Chateau 12

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding on 9/15/17 at Della Terra. It was an amazing and wonderful day! The staff and venue are the best to work with to make your wedding day everything you could imagine! We enjoyed every minute and Della Terra is so organized, flexible and quick to respond with any questions your may have throughout the planning process. I couldn't have imagined working with a better team fort planning and day of our wedding. I highly recommend taking a look at Della Terra if you are planning on getting married, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

This venue is a show-stopper. After seeing it online, I knew it would have to be in the middle of a power plant to not love it in-person. After visiting, no other venues stood a chance. All of our guests were from out-of-state, but we figured if they had to come to Colorado, they may as well come someplace beautiful! Tess was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. We worked really well together, and she's extremely responsive and organized. The included honeymoon suite the night of the wedding is a major bonus (and they're bathrobes are amazing). LOVE!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Megan · Married on 07/28/2017

Della Terra is, hands down, the most amazing, beautiful place to get married in Colorado! They went above and beyond with every expectation and request. The wedding staff was purely amazing. If you're looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Della Terra.

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • User7680896 · 1+ year ago

Della Terra made everything much easier and less stressful for the both of us, not to mention the venue itself is amazing. Many couples dream of having their wedding at a place like this. I wish I could go back in time to experience it all again. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jen · Married on 01/07/2017

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of.

One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Breana · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Abbee · Married on 10/25/2016

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Leanne · Married on 10/14/2016

THE.BEST.WEDDING.VENUE.EVER!!!
    We loved having our wedding at Della Terra. Everything about it is fabulous. From the rooms, to the venue itself, to the staff! Can we go back and do it again?
    Our wedding guests were floored away at how beautiful Della Terra is! It literally felt like we were getting married in a fairytale. The staff did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect, and it was! Our event coordinator was Tess, and she was such a blessing to work with!
    She is amazing!

If you can get married here, DO IT!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2016

Della Terra was my dream venue! Everything was perfect down to every detail. Anna helped make everything run smoothly! The entire Della Terra staff was very accommodating. We look forward to spending our anniversary there!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/16/2016

I don't even know where to begin. This place is absolutely terrific!! They are so incredibly organized that it makes the crazy day a breeze. Anna was our day coordinator. She is lovely. We were goofing around quite a bit at our rehearsal but she laughed along with us and kept us moving. She and the rest of the team always responded quickly to emails. There is not a single thing they have not thought of. We had several venues in mind but cancelled the other appointmemts after seeing this one. They were a little too expensive for us on a weekend, but luckily had availability during the week when the price is lower. I don't mean to sound like a complete sap, but this venue and staff were a dream come true.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

The wedding of our dreams could not be a better description of our magical day and this has so much to do with our amazing venue! Della Terra has the perfect amount of experience to help guide you through the wedding planning process and allows you to make customizations to emulate the amazing relationship you have with your soon to be husband! Tess, at Della Terra, is an amazing piece to the puzzle and if you are looking for a Colorado mountain, outdoor ceremony near Rocky Mountain National Park this is the place to be!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Incredible venue with a great team that helps make the day just right. A little on the expensive side but well worth the extra cost - one of the only venues in Estes Park that we were able to find that has an indoor back up space for the ceremony in case the weather turns on you (luckily we didn't have to use it). Would have our wedding there again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Anika · Married on 07/31/2016

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! I loved that guests got to show up for the ceremony and then walk right up the path to the reception, no driving between venues. It was wonderful to be only a 10-15 minute drive to town but yet feel like we were hours away from anyone and anything. So quiet, peaceful and right in the side of the mountain.
    Working with Della Terra (we mainly worked with Anna the months before our wedding) was delightful and easy. Email and phone call responses were so speedy - same day if not same hour. They have everything you would ever need to know/plan/pay attention to already built into online forms. You fill out the forms with them and then everyone stays on the same page the entire duration of the planning period and wedding weekend. When we arrived to Della Terra, we were greeted with such respect and joy by every staff member. Our suites were absolutely stunning and so relaxing. The bridal suite and Salon was the perfect amount of space the morning of. And the availability of the staff made it so easy to get last minute things done. All the staff were open to working with my family as the reception room was set up and decorated and were helpful as we set up a few things in the ceremony location, too. Anna kept an eye on the weather and just as we were starting to walk down the aisle it started sprinkling. She assured me to keep going with the plan and said it was under control. Sure enough, about halfway through the ceremony, all the guests and the bridal party pulled out clear umbrellas (provided by Della Terra) and we used them for just a few moments until the light rain passed. It was beautiful.
    During the reception, they had a great plan for breaking down tables to make space for dancing and I hardly noticed it was happening.
    Overall, Della Terra provided a wedding weekend that was seamless, relaxing and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Rocky Mountains.

Sent on 08/24/2016

McKinzey · Married on 07/13/2016

My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed it would be. A huge thank you to the staff, in particular Anna, who helped us making our day stress free and seamless. They seriously go above and beyond to make everything happen. The venue is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been and I'm so grateful that I married my husband there. We will definitely be back to stay in the beautiful, romantic rooms at the Chateau. Thank you so much Della Terra!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katie · Married on 06/30/2016

Don't think, just book them. I don't have one bad thing to say about the Wedding Team at Della Terra. The hotel itself was absolutely fantastic as well, very accommodating. If you ever want to feel spoiled for a while (especially if you're getting married), choose Della Terra Mountain Chateau. I'm already planning a trip back up there cause I miss it so much!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Della Terra was stunning. For our wedding we had Marion as our coordinator and we can not say enough great things about an amazing job she did. She is so personable and made our day so special. With all the craziness going on she was always there to guide all of my party and make sure we were on schedule and knew what to do. She truly is amazing! The venue is fantastic and so welcoming. All the guests were raving about the place and how spectacular it was. We got to see wild turkeys and even big horn sheep were enjoying the ceremony spot before our event began. So cool! We are so glad we chose this location. It could not have gone more smoother and perfect and we have Della Terrra (Marion and Dan) to thank for that. Thanks so much! We cannot wait to come back and visit!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

megan · Married on 06/16/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing Della Terra it, and there is no better place to say "I Do" than in the beautiful wedding spot backed by the Rocky Mountain National Park! We absolutely loved our experience at Della Terra, Anna Mundale was so great to work with, she ensured our day was exactly what we had dreamed of an much more! I HIGHLY recommend Della Terra to any bride and groom who loves the Rocky Mountains and wants to have a perfect wedding!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Choosing Della Terra for our wedding venue was the best decision we could have ever made. They were so wonderful every step of the way and truly went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us and our guests. Tess was our wedding coordinator and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. She was so great and exactly what we needed on the big day to know everything would go smoothly. Della is also one of the most beautiful wedding venues we've ever seen; both inside and out. All of our guests, even ones who have been coming to Colorado for years were raving about how gorgeous everything was. We even had a couple extra guests at our wedding; a few sheep, an elk and a wild turkey. We would recommend this venue to anyone who truly wants a magical and special wedding day. Thank you Della Terra for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Holly · Married on 05/15/2016

I believe that the Della Terra Mountain Chateau is the best place in Colorado to have a wedding. They make the special day so easy not only for the bride and groom but the guests as well. They have everything so organized that the day just naturally goes smoothly without any hassels. The staff is wonderful to work with and very efficient.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! The entire team was amazing! We were assigned Anna as our coordinator and she helped me plan each detail with ease. The staff at Della Terra made planning our wedding less stressful from the day we first visited, to the big day! We did not have to worry about anything the entire day, Anna and the rest of the team made sure everything went seamlessly. Anna even decorated our honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles and left us some food and dessert (since we didn't have much time to eat earlier). We had a nice breakfast in bed the morning after, and let me tell you, the private hot tubs are amazing! The rooms are 5star quality, the views are spectacular. They even let us plant our tree from the wedding ceremony on the property, and we had the opportunity to pick exactly where we panted in planted! The entire experience was completely magical, we plan to visit Della Terra for every anniversary to relive the experience.

Sent on 05/23/2016