Delilah Johnson Reviews

Delilah Johnson 2
Delilah Johnson 3
Delilah Johnson 4

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

I absolutely love Delilah Johnson Weddings. When tasked to pick out the dress you will wear for your wedding it can be pretty daunting. I reached out to Delilah because I was looking for something elegant and timeless; she knew just what to do! Delilah was responsive, punctual and responsive to my every need -- and made an amazing dress. She was able to capture everything in a dress that I wanted for that day! I am so thankful for her and her talent.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Delilah Johnson 5
    Delilah Johnson 6
  • Naima

Naima · Married on 06/09/2018

Delilah is an amazing fashion designer! I absolutely love my Delilah Johnson wedding dress and can’t wait to wear it to my wedding in June 2018. At the initial call, she explained the process, went over timelines and my budget. After we narrowed down on a particular style, she sent me the sketch of my very own dress! Throughout the process of making my dress, Delilah checked in with me regularly and kept me updated with everything. My first and only fitting went great as well. You rarely see a business that offers such awesome customer service. I was very impressed. I live out-of-state and she was always available to answer questions and share ideas. I could not be happier. I had a fantastic experience and would do it all over again!

Delilah is incredibly talented and knowledgeable about her craft. I appreciate her professionalism and attention to detail. I highly recommend Delilah Johnson to any bride who desires an elegant wedding dress that is uniquely her own, personalized, and still has the expert quality of a store bought dress. Thank you again Delilah for turning my vision into a reality!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Juana · Married on 01/14/2018

Delilah not only gave me the very best service experience, she provided an incredibly beautiful and creative dress that exceeded my expectations! She was patient, attentive to my needs, and truly a joy to work with. I felt beautiful and that was in no small part due to her creativity and attention to detail.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Delilah Johnson 7

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Delilah created a custom wedding dress for my courthouse wedding. She created the template off of a picture I gave her, and we discussed fabric choices based on my budget. My dress was completed in a matter of weeks! One fitting later I had a beautiful dress that exceeded my expectations!! Delilah was a pleasure to work with, very quick with her work and communication. I highly recommend Delilah for your custom needs or check out her newly launched bridal line :)

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Delilah Johnson 8

Dudly · Married on 11/13/2016

Delilah created my dream dress for my wedding! She treated my dress as if it was her own! I got actually what I've mentioned to her with a little of my own unique taste... thank you for making my dream dress come true!

Sent on 11/10/2017