41 Reviews for Delightfully Different Ceremonies

Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
No Denomination (3)
Civil Union (1)

Sande was wonderful for our family wedding. She was caring, calm, and professional. She had a beautiful ceremony prepared for us and was able to tailor it to include our 3 children. Many people commented on how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was, all due to Sande! I am grateful to her for her soulfulness and fun attitude. I recommend her to anyone who is wishing for a wonderful officiant.

Profile Picture User6135945, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was very fast to get back to us when we had questions. She was a fun person to work with, and her husband took some pictures of the event and sent them to us.

Profile Picture Peter, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Sande Southworth was a joy to work with. She understood exactly what my daughter was looking for. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Sande did an amazing job with our service. Could not have been better! We absolutely love and appreciate every bit of work she put into making our day special for us.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Sandy was great! She was quick to send us examples of the type of ceremony we wanted and very professional with getting all the marriage license tasks taken care of. It was so nice to come back from our honeymoon and have the license already there and waiting!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande did an amazing job! We were so delighted and impressed with how professional and kind she was. Her husband did an amazing job with photos too! We definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks for making our day so special, we couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande was fantastic - she did a beautiful ceremony that was just perfect for us. Very glad we found her!!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony! When my husband and I started the search for an officiant, we didn't yet have a firm idea of what we wanted in a ceremony. We knew that we needed an officiant with a lot of experience to help us figure things out, and Sande was the perfect fit for us. She offered tons of resources, readings, and suggestions to help us narrow things down. It was very easy to work with her throughout the entire process. We ended up with a lovely personalized ceremony and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was the officiant at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! She was easy to work with and totally open to whatever we wanted. We wanted a non-denominational ceremony and we wanted to keep it short and sweet. She sent us a few samples but we ended up finding something we liked online which we tweaked a bit to fit us a little better. She gave us helpful tips since we were completely unfamiliar with how things usually play out as neither of us had attended many weddings before!

We were terrible procrastinators and ended up fine-tuning our ceremony pretty last-minute and Sande was very accommodating! She helped walk us through the mechanics of the ceremony and how it would best flow during the rehearsal the evening before the wedding. She was always prompt to arrive and patient with us when we were running behind. Lastly, she sent in our marriage license right away and everything went very smoothly. I definitely recommend using Delightfully Different Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was amazing and extremely helpful! She made the process of planning the ceremony seem effortless! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized and unique ceremony! Ours will be something that we remember forever!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were looking for an officiant who was sensitive to our ideals of a non-religious service. In this respect and in every other Sande knocked it out of the park. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande was absolutely great to work with. She was more than willing to customize our ceremony to fit our needs and make it exactly what we had imagined. Her positive and open minded attitude helped make our wedding day perfect. Sande was always on time to our meetings and always responded to emails.

Profile Picture Erinn, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were delighted to find Sande. We had called several people to assist us in our short notice service. She was available and willing to meet us and perform the ceremony in a location of our choosing....even though it was highly unconventional. She was pleasant and wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Fran, 10/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not imagine being married by anyone besides Sande! Weeks later my family is still talking about her and the ceremony she wrote for us. She made it so easy to have the wedding we always dreamed of having.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was everything we wanted in an officiant: it was all about what we wanted, when/where we wanted it. It was clear from the outset that she would make the ceremony exactly as we hoped, so we never had concerns over how things would turn out. Her remarks were just the right length, and we had a chance to review/edit them beforehand (but they didn't really need editing). Sande customized her remarks to incorporate our daughter/step-daughter, which she really appreciated.

Finally, from a practical standpoint, she was on time, friendly, and enthusiastic. Very glad we found her.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We searched for weeks (if not months) to find the *right* wedding officiant for our ceremony. When we met with Sande for the first time, we knew our search was over. Sande strived to understand us as a couple. She wrote a ceremony that matched our relationship and personalities. It was romantic yet true to life. It fit perfectly with the readings we had chosen and the type of ceremony we envisioned. We received countless compliments on how personal our ceremony felt. We really owe this praise to Sande. We’d recommend her to anyone looking for a unique, thoughtful wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Libby, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our Wedding was a very special and perfect day. Sandee did a great job making our Wedding special and adjusting our vows for us. She was great and we could not of asked for anyone better to marry my husband and I. Our family and friends are still talking about how great our Wedding was and this would not of been possible with out Sandee. We really appreciated it.

Profile Picture User2947466, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was WONDERFUL! She made our special day unique just to us. We had a blast and enjoyed every minute we spent with her. She EVEN WALKED IT OUT down the isle after the ceremony! I highly recommend her, she will do whatever you want and say what you want. We loved her. ROCK ON SANDE.

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande was great! She was very responsive and did a great job customizing the ceremony to what we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a personalized and meaningful ceremony.

Profile Picture emma, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sande was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant! She was kind and very professional. Creating the ceremony was really easy thanks to her expert help. Everything went smoothly and on schedule which helped lead to a fun and stress-free wedding day, exactly as it should be!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/24/13, 3 Reviews

Sandra was Great !
We had a stressful time , being that our caterer bailed on us .
She was thoughtful and asked what she could do to help.

Profile Picture Deb, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with our officiant, Sande Southworth. She was quick in getting back with us, very nice, and incredibly accomodating. We did a quick, small private wedding and had planned on doing it at our favorite lake. However, we didn't realize that being a state park, we needed a special activities permit. Sande and her husband gladly followed us to a new site and accomodated every way possible with pleasure and graciousness. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Laura , 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande was very helpful and set us at ease from the start. She was great! We definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture User3251800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my fiancé and I decided we wanted to get married in North Carolina (even though we're not residents of the state), we searched through various officiant's websites. When we got to Sande's site we knew she was the one! Due to my job, my fiancé and I had to get married quickly so we could get him on my orders before going on a government assignment in a few months. We contacted Sande only a few days before the day we decided to get married - 12/21/12. Although we wanted to get married right before Christmas, Sande was very responsive and accommodating. She not only worked us into her already busy schedule, but she offered her husband, Jim, as one of our witnesses and photographer. Since as I mentioned above my now husband and I are not from NC, Sande offered a variety of suggestions in terms of locations. We chose the beautiful Sarah P. Duke Gardens - we highly recommend having your wedding there!

In terms of Sande's ceremony, it was spectacular! Because my husband and I aren't religious, we instead wanted something about the love we have for each other and about the lifelong commitment we were about to make to each other. With little guidance from us on what verbiage to use in the ceremony, what Sande said turned out to be spot on! I can wholeheartedly say that she definitely does 'delightfully different ceremonies'. If you want an officiant that will give you what you want, the way you want it and when you want it, Sande is your lady!

Profile Picture User2801259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sande was very helpful with everything that we needed for our ceremony. She was very flexible and attentive to our needs and desires. Sande was instrumental in making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Sande! We love you!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/10/12, 1 Review