10 Reviews for Delightful Desserts & Culinary Creations

Vegetarian (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

We absolutely loved our experience working with Merrill! She catered our June 3 wedding. She was very patient with us as we changed our minds with the menu, offered great suggestions and additions to the menu and made our vision come alive! We had a brunch buffet for our mid-day wedding and all of our guests loved it! The food was so good and everything was exactly how I pictured! She suggested a strawberry basil lemonade and it was so delicious! Such a great addition. She really tried to put our mind at ease and handle everything the day of as a catered should. Even packed up our leftovers for us to enjoy later that day. I would definitely recommend Delightful Desserts and Culinary Creations for your event.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Merrill and her team did an outstanding job on our wedding! Once you have Merrill on your team, you know you can count on her to get stuff done. She's goes way beyond just helping you plan your menu. She helped us with all of our rental needs, the layout of the room, and the timing of the day. Merrill also has so many great connections with very reputable vendors in the area. She recommended our florist, who I just loved! She is flexible and willing to work with you if you have budget concerns. In addition to the great service, her food is AMAZING!!! I had so many guests tell me that our wedding food was some of the best food they have had at a catered event in a LONG time. I can't recommend her and her team enough.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the quality of work, catering expertise, and professionalism that Merrill and her team provided. Our wedding was beautiful and the food was spectacular--careful detail was put into every element that Merrill coordinated. She worked with our other vendors, such as the florist and rentals, to tie all the details together. One of my favorite parts of our day was the floral arrangements, and Merrill coordinated the table settings, cocktail hour, and cake to create plated masterpieces that showcased our unique floral selection. Our day was everything we could have dreamed of and it would not have gone as smoothly or been as enjoyable without Merrill and Delightful Desserts and Culinary Creatinons! This is the team for any beautifully catered event or special occasion!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Merrill was AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her. The food at our wedding was spectacular both in presentation and in taste. I have a gluten allergy and she worked with us from day one to design a menu that was gluten free but not at all lacking in quality. Her chocolate mousse wedding cake was so good I ate two pieces! Her staff worked effortlessly on the day of to make sure every detail was attended to. I never had to worry about anything. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding and reception knowing that Merrill was on top of everything.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delightful Desserts & Culinary Creations was fantastic. Merrill was very flexible with the foods we wanted at our wedding and everything was incredible. She took care of all the rental as well, which made things so easy. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone. The only aspect that was not perfect was the wedding cake, which was a little dry in some places.

Profile Picture Wil, 6/25/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We had a wonderful experience with Delightful Desserts. Merrill was very professional and responded quickly whenever we reached out to her. She worked diligently with our venue to make everything perfect and went above and beyond with the food and set up. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Chairs, Tables, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Merrill and her staff were great to work with. She designed a delicious menu for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. Everything tasted wonderful and had an elegant presentation. She helped us plan out everything in terms of timing for the day of our wedding. And our cake (chocolate mousse ) was unbelievable. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Merrill was fabulous to work with. She clearly knows what she's doing and is a very experienced wedding caterer. Her staff went above and beyond to help make my wedding reception go smoothly -- not just for me, but for my guests. Her staff is detailed oriented and knew how to make everything go off without a hitch.

My aunt is disabled, and I found out later that one of Merrill's staff noticed that she was having trouble drinking from the glass goblets. Her staff actually went across the street and purchased a foam cup and a straw for my aunt to use! My family was incredibly touched by this gesture, and I think that it really speaks to Merrill's great staff and attention to detail.

Another friend (a vegetarian) mentioned to a staff member during the cocktail hour that she didn't eat meat, and then told us that the staff took note of that and began to come to her when bringing out new platters of meatless hors d'oeuvres!

On top of that, the food was amazing! Merrill worked with us to get a fun, flexible menu that reflected what we wanted and kept our budget in mind. We got a ton of compliments on the food!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I loved Merrill at Delightful Desserts and Culinary Creations! She really got how we wanted the wedding to feel, and had some excellent ideas. She was so helpful and willing to work with us, I really couldn't have asked for a better caterer. The food was FANTASTIC (seriously, a month later and I still hear about it from my family) and her pricing is so reasonable for what she gives you.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/10, 2 Reviews