Delightful Catering, Inc. Reviews

30 | Savannah, GA

30 Reviews for Delightful Catering, Inc.

Delightful Catering, Inc. 1
Delightful Catering, Inc. 2
Delightful Catering, Inc. 3
Delightful Catering, Inc. 4
Delightful Catering, Inc. 5

Dorris · Married on 05/19/2012

Delicious and affordable. Very helpful and easy to work with. Provided affordable bartending services as well. I got as many compliments on the reception food as I did the wedding ceremony and venue! I would recommend her to anyone looking for delicious food and great service!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Karla · Married on 04/22/2017

We haven't had our wedding yet, but so far the planning process has been amazing! Yvonne is very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with her as we continue our wedding planning journey!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

We wanted a plated meal for our wedding and Delightful was one of the few caterers in the area that offered that at a reasonable price. We were able to get 3 meal choices (had to get numbers ahead of time) which was great. The food was wonderful! Service was good also. Yvonne was great to work with and very transparent with pricing.
    Yvonne also let me pick our own china style which was nice.
    Cocktail hour was great and plenty of food.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

Yvonne is a pleasure to work with! She and her husband make sure to stay on top of me as I'm running 50 miles an hour. Our menu for my wedding was fried chicken, white rice, black eyed peas, green beans, corn bread, sweet tea, and lemonade and can I just say YUM! If you want delicious southern food, look no further!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

I was so disappointed with Yvonne and Alex and Delightful Catering. Our buffet was left out only for a very short time. Very few peole were able to go back for more because the food had been taken up. Our number of guest was inflated by 10 people to secure plenty of food, so scarcity wasn't an issue. When I inquired about the left over food, Yvonne said she threw everything away. I called her the day after the wedding to voice my displeasure of not being asked before the food was discarded. Yvonne changed her story and said the food was sent to a "mission" and gave several more conflicting stories. I believe Delightful Catering kept the food. We had ordered Teryaki Salmon, which was an upcharge per person, and Herb Roasted Chicken. The salmon was good but the chicken was inconsistant in temperature.
    The other buffet items were okay, nothing special.
    Many of the staff were unprofessional. One staff member in particular was confrontational with guests' and was seen, by several guest, leaving the venue with plates of food and two cups of alcohol, from the bar.
    I would strongly discourage using Delightful Catering. What initially seemed like a good choice, quickly went down hill.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Delightful Catering, Inc.'s reply:

I thought very long and hard about responding to this review, since the customer is always right. But this review was not left by the bride, it was left by the mother of the bride. Who I talked to for a total of 25 minutes! I would have liked to explain our left over policies to her, but wasn't allowed to finish a sentence. All of our policies and details of the event were discussed with the bride and groom.

I truly enjoyed working with the bride and groom, and wanted to thank them for using us and wish them nothing but the best and true happiness. Yvonne Friedman