11 Reviews for Delicious Details Catering, LLC

Stations (1)
American (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
11 Delicious Details Catering, LLC Reviews

Delicious Details catered our wedding in April in Hunt, Tx. Devon was extremely responsive to our questions from the beginning and worked with us to create the perfect menu--everything from appetizers to dinner to after party snacks. Our guests raved about the food and still bring up how good everything was, 8 months later. We could not have been happier with their services.

Profile Picture Catharine, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American

I could not have been happier with Delicious Details Catering! The presentation was great, the staff was friendly and attentive, and the food was outstanding. We had over 250 guests and had several come up to us saying that it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had! Dawn and her staff are true professionals. From the appetizers to the bar service to the main course, the execution of it all was fantastic. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom getting married in the Hill Country!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Delicious Details office and serving staff were very professional. The food was tasty and a great value.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/19/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

They catered my wedding last weekend,at the lodge event center, the food was amazing ( I am very picky ),and guest are still talking about the food. I even had a senator ask for her number this morning .

Profile Picture Shelly, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was terrific and beautifully presented. There was ample wait staff. They were all professionally dressed and were polite to all our guests.

Profile Picture User3602525, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were so impressed with Delicious Details!!! The food was beyond amazing- we had people raving about it the whole night (and for days later!) The service was impeccable, the flavors were outstanding and I think our guests felt like they were at a fine dining experience instead of just another wedding reception. I know my groom and I did!! They made our special evening so perfect and we are so appreciative!

We also savored our bride and groom "to go" meals as long as possible- we had the hors d'oeuvres when we got back to our cabin after the reception. The next day we packed our dinners on ice and drove them home with us. (We were married out of town) We enjoyed them that night at home before leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. :) They were just as delicious as we remembered them from the reception!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

My daughter got married in September in Fredericksburg, TX. Dawn and the staff at Delicious Details provided the food for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception.

Delicious Details did an amazing job with the food and it's presentation. The staff was friendly, professional and very accommodating. Dawn helped us with a variety of menu choices and everything was truly delicious. The food was fresh, well seasoned and very well prepared.

Delicious Details catering was a great choice for us as we celebrated our daughter's wedding. I highly recommend Dawn and her staff for any event that you are planning in and around Fredericksburg, TX. They should be the first name on your list for caterers!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
1.3

Although the food tasted great this was a poor choice. All the food was ice cold at the wedding. They arrived late. Did not set out utensils. The person I dealt with for my tasting actually began yelling at me and became combative just because I had things arranged for my reception that she didn't like. I believe it was very over priced for what I was given. Also she allows her staff to eat on sight.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Daniela, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent food, guests were impressed

Profile Picture Tara, 10/9/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was terrific, and the staff was super on the wedding day! They even packed up plates of food for us to take with us when we left the reception because they know the bride and groom don't get much chance to eat during the event!

They were really helpful with our special menu requests, even making sure the vegetarians in our group had plenty to eat.

The one disappointment I had was that I *really* did not want our guests to have to wait in line for food -- and that ended up happening anyway. I know our venue had space limitations, but I had hoped that, as experienced caterers, they would have come up with a creative solution to the traffic flow so people wouldn't have to wait so long.

But everyone loved the food, and that's really important!

Profile Picture Shelley, 4/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I used this catering company for my Rehearsal and Reception and all my guests kept saying how great the fod was. They made a special menu for me and worked within my budget. I couldn't have had better food if I paid twice as much as I did! They also have all the linens and dishware that you need, and can provide a bartender service for a minimal fee. They were very willing to meet with me.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/12/09, 3 Reviews