Delicious Artistry Reviews

Delicious Artistry 5
Delicious Artistry 6
Delicious Artistry 7

Lesley Bonds · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Buttercream Frosting, Even Better Service!

I did everything last-minute as a bride and am so glad I found Delicious Artistry at the recommendation of my photographer! Not only did they pull through for me in the last minute, they decorated the cake on-site the day-of without notice, and the cake was so, so delicious. My sister-in-law knows her stuff and is in the same business. She said it was the best buttercream frosting she had ever tasted! I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Evelyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Delicious Artistry was a real treat! They have an amazing selection of desserts, and are so easy to work with! Everything was delicious, and they created beautiful desserts that fit the theme of our wedding. They were also so flexible - last minute we realized we didn't have any vegan options, and Jana immediately provided me with a few choices. It was amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/02/2018

We had delicious artistry make our wedding cake, small desserts for our small dessert bar, and macrons for our wedding favors.

The attention to detail and highly customized nature of our requests made our desserts really stand out and wow our guests. Most importantly everything tasted amazing

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

Jana is so talented. Our cake was simple and elegant, not to mention delicious. The cake tasting made it very difficult to choose because everything was so good! We had to increase the size of the cake when we got close to the wedding date, but Jana was very flexible. She sent amazing sketches of her ideas and any one of them would have been beautiful. Thanks, Jana!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Delicious Artistry 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/18/2017

Jana did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It was both beautiful and delicious. We loved all of the flavors we tested, but we ended up deciding on Lemon with Raspberry filling for one layer and Chocolate and Peanut Butter for the other two layers. Yes, we got to pick 2 amazing flavors. She uses a butter cream frosting, which was a huge hit among our guests! I highly recommend.

Price includes cake stand rental and 3 tier cake for about 100 guests.

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/19/2017

This bakery has been amazing! Jana has been responsive and accomodating in regards to setting up our cake tasting. There was a $20 cake tasting fee, but she gave us 3 dessert samples, 3 cake flavors and almost all the filling flavors to try. The desserts are amazing! When she gave us our quote, I couldn't believe how affordable it was. So excited to use them on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Jana and her amazing team helped plan and design our beautiful wedding cake and dessert table. Jana was extremely patient with me and in the end executed the perfect and most delicious wedding cake and dessert table. Since our wedding in February 2017, we have used Delicious Artistry for a birthday cake as well as an anniversary cake. Delicious Artistry goes above and beyond to cater and customize your every wish and I look forward to using them for many more events in the future. Cant say enough good things about Jana and her team at Delicious Artistry. Thank you again.

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Delicious Artistry 9
    Delicious Artistry 10

Erin · Married on 10/30/2016

When we walked in for our tasting appointment, we knew we were dealing with professionals. Jana was friendly and knowledgeable. And she didn't sit there and stare at us while we were tasting things, so we could feel free to discuss, unlike another bakery we considered. Our cake was so beautiful and it was delicious. Our guests couldn't get enough of the cake. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Giselle · Married on 08/06/2016

From the initial tasting through to final delivery Jana was a delight to work with. Our requirement was for a small two-tiered cake for 20 people, but with a custom design. We showed Jana an image of what we were looking to achieve, and she reproduced it exactly. With our permission, she added a small touch to make it uniquely ours. We can’t express how amazed we were with the result. Of equal importance (of course!), the cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests loved it and we had leftovers that we nibbled on for several days.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Delicious Artistry 11
    Delicious Artistry 12
  • MisRed

Lacey · Married on 04/09/2016

Jana was fabulous and her cakes were delicious! We couldn't do a tasting there so she sent us home with a variety plate. It's a bunch of her popular cakes and fillings. The frosting is always a type of buttercream. We ordered four different flavors of cake: chocolate and chocolate, vanilla with raspberry filling, lemon with passion fruit filling, and a vegan, gluten free chocolate cake. Now I never got my hands on the gluten free cake but I heard it was the best from the few people who got to try all of them. And that's saying something since the cakes got rave reviews. I am not even a huge cake person, but I will never forget the awesomeness that was the lemon-passion fruit cake. It was our largest and went lickety split! We told her we just wanted pretty textures. And that's what we got. They were gorgeous! Jana is even recommended by our rental company. The ladies there use her for their showers too. I feel like if brides AND wedding vendors use her and have rave reviews then you can't go wrong by picking Jana.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Elisa · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I were married in April 2016 and were so happy with our choice to use Delicious Artistry. Jana was quick to get back to us with any questions we had and was so easy to work with. We had a rehearsal dinner cake, wedding cake and assorted desserts made and everything was DELICIOUS. Not only did they all look great, but they tasted amazing. My husband and I were both so happy with everything we ordered. We look forward to using Delicious Artistry again for future events.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jay · Married on 10/31/2015

Jana and her staff were absolutely amazing!
    She first scheduled a very lovely tasting where my mom and fiance were able to attend. We were all able to taste and pair any of her fillings with any of her cakes. Jana's flavors were delicious and made with all natural ingredients. During our wedding cake search around town, I will admit that we were able to find very good flavors at a few other local bakeries as well, but what set Jana apart was her professionalism, attention to detail, and the style/design of her cakes. Other local bakeries' cakes seemed to be better suited for kids birthdays. Our wedding cake tasted great and looked flawless! It was exactly what we wanted and Jana even accommodated our gluten-free guests with matching cupcakes. Look no further, Delicious Artistry is the right choice for you!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Let me start by saying I'm not a fan of cake, but my wedding cake was one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten - and it was beautiful! My husband proposed in Yosemite after climbing to the top of Half Dome, and I knew when I met Jana at a bridal expo that I had to have her make me a Half Dome cake, complete with little bride and groom climbers. It was simply amazing, and turned out even better than I thought it would. Jana was great, she was very responsive and flexible to work with, and she had a lot of great ideas I wouldn't have thought of. I am so happy with our cake, and we got so many comppliments. If you are looking for a unique, one of a kind cake, you can't go wrong with Delicious Artistry!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Tracy · Married on 05/30/2015

Delicious Artistry is just that....delicious!!! When it was time to find a baker for our wedding cake I immediately knew it would be Jana! I had gotten cakes from her in the past and was always so impressed with not only how good the cake was but also how nice she is! She is such a pleasure to work with! Definitely the best in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

ALL I WANTED WAS BLUE VELVET CAKE FOR MY WEDDING!!!!

Jana can make some pretty and elegant cakes, but the questions was can she make a blue velvet cake? A dark blue colored one? With a delicious taste that isn't overwhelming and the perfect balance of cocoa without over using the food coloring and a tasty cream cheese flavor inside? Answer is YES she can!

OMG my wedding cake was perfect! I drew it up and picked the colors inside and out, Jana said yes I can do that. The middle tier was marble with coconut frosting, seriously I am still getting compliments on the look and taste of it.

Jana never put a limit to my creativity, she was quick to respond to my calls, and she made me feel like she was serious about my business no matter how early into my wedding it was.

Thank you Jenna for making my ideas come to life! The cake was one of the most vital elements at my wedding and you made it spectacular!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Roxanna · Married on 09/28/2013

Jana crafts beautiful cakes! She is extremely creative and talented at cake making. My husband and I tried a lot of cake, it was the part of the wedding we enjoyed the most and where we were the most thorough. Jana's cake was the best tasting and she had incredible designs. We were probably one of her more difficult clients for we didn't have a lot of ideas on what we wanted the cake to look like. I sent her an inspiration board of pictures showing her the other elements of our wedding and she created 5 different sketches to choose from. I extracted pieces from the different sketches that I liked and didn't like and she created 3 more sketches for us. She was very flexible, very responsive, and very willing to please.

The cake arrived to the wedding discreetly and was put in place ready and looking beautiful by the time our reception started. It was absolutely beautiful and tasted fantastic. Our guests are still talking about it. She was worth every penny of our cake budget.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • M2H

Felisha · Married on 09/08/2013

AMAZING, wonderful, delicious and gorgeous! That is how i would describe the cake. Jana is great and extremely talented. She was the only person who really understood my vision for our cake design. She sent over several sketches and reassured me even when i was second guessing my ideas. I couldn't have asked for the cake to be done any more beautifully. She was also the only one we met with who was willing to do hand piped lace and she even has other options for that type of design.

The most important thing of all was the taste. OMG it was the most delicious cake i have every eaten. We are so glad we went with Jana and will even go with her for any and all other specialty cakes needed.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Christine · Married on 06/09/2013

We hired Jana to create our wedding cake after having the most amazing cake tasting experience! We knew the cake would taste fantastic. I sent Jana a picture of what I wanted our cake to look like. When she delivered the cake, it was even better than the picture!!! Several guests even commented that they thought the cake was fake because it was so beautiful. After the cake was cut and served, we got many compliments on how delicious it was. I am not a cake person, BUT I will tell you that I have had a piece of cake after every meal for 4 days now. I may have gained 10 pounds, but it was well worth it! I definitely recommend Jana's Creative Cakes!!!

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • User3204483 · 2+ years ago

Jana was create to work with! She wanted to make sure that we had an awesome cake for our wedding. She was very open to different ideas and let us take our time to discus....When I mentioned that I was thinking of getting a cake stand she went out of her way to research different vendors where I can rent it and even offered to pick it up for me. I was very grateful for the helping hand as it was very stressful to plan a wedding at times. All in all the cake turned out just them way we wanted and it tasted delicious!

Sent on 04/18/2013

From my first tasting with Jana, I was smitten. The experience was delicious and relaxed and beautiful...just like I wanted my wedding to be. She was so professional and creative, and custom designed a cake that represented our wedding style, was just gorgeous, and tasted as amazing as it looked. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jana is very professional, she offered a wonderful cake tasting experience and helped us brainstorm ideas regarding our cake since both my husband and myself were clueless!! Our take turned out beautiful, our colors were amazing and the flavor of the cake was delicious! We received so many compliments from guests regarding how good the cake tasted and how beautiful it looked! Jana has an amazing talent and we would not hesitate to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2012

I used Jana's Creative Cakes for my wedding cake. She did an EXCELLENT job!

Seamless process. Cake tasting went smooth. We had a cake that fed 250 people. This cake had 5 tiers. Cake was delicious. Cake was beautiful. It was white with black trim and scroll design and had red roses on it.

Jana brought the cake to the venue with no problem on time and everything. Perfect.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Lila · Married on 08/18/2012

Jana is amazing! I can't say enough about how happy we are to have had our wedding cake made by Jana! The taste was beyond fabulous! The design was more than I expected! Her artistic creation went above and beyond. Our guests asked for second servings of cake! Guests called me to find out who made the cake! Thank you Jana! Not only for a spectacular cake, but for a lifelong memory on our very special day!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Kim · Married on 08/10/2012

I have used Jana for all of family cake events but the awesome wedding cake she did for my daughter's August 2012 wedding is beyond words. The cake is gone. The chocolate with peanut butter layer melted in your mouth. The lemon with rasberry was sensational. Of course, everyone commented on the "elephant" grooms cake. I would highly reccommend Jana to everyone. The family is now looking for another excuse to hire her before the next birthday.

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2012

For those of you looking for an amazing looking and tasting cake for your wedding or event, look no further! Jana's Creative Cakes is THE place to use. Jana is amazing! She gives you everything you could want and more and is super sweet and very flexible.

I brought in a photo of a cake I saw in a Martha Stewart wedding magazine that had a ruffle around each layer made from wafer paper. Jana said she hadn't done this before, but that she would practice and make it for me. BOY DID SHE EVER!! It was PERFECT. Not only did it look amazing, my DJ even asked for Jana's information because he loved the taste so much!

Jana, thank you SO much for the gorgeous cake! You did such an amazing job capturing exactly what I had dreamed up!! Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to you!!!

Sincerely,