40 Reviews for Delicate Designs

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
36 Delicate Designs Reviews

I love love Diane! We had so much fun working with her. I didn’t even lift a finger on the day. She did almost everything. Kept all my vendors up to date. Which was super nice becuase communication is key. She knew everything about the venue; the do’s and don’ts of the place. Overall she is the best and I would recommend getting her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My daughter's wedding was everything we had hoped for and so much more!! She truest had her dream wedding!! From my first phone call to Diane, to the final details, she helped us create the perfect wedding and reception. Diane's knowledge of local vendors and her relationships with them was invaluable. Diane set out a timeline and we were able to complete the tasks that needed attention each month and before I knew it, the wedding was planned! I was able to fully enjoy the entire weekend of the wedding knowing that all the details were perfectly and professionally handled. Her expertise, friendly demeanor and professionalism will put your mind at ease and allow for your perfect happy day!!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about Diane. She truly made my stepdaughter's wedding amazing! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made everything run smoothly. She turned our vision for the decor into reality above and beyond!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Diane and her staff. Our wedding was a magical day. She was calm throughout the possibilities of rain. Her years of experience definitely paid off. We would definitely share her work with any of our close friends and family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Eco-Friendly

Best...Wedding...Planner...EVER! We had the best time at our daughters wedding and without Diane taking care of the details that would not have happened. Professional and warm and invested in your vision. Just do it!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Diane with Delicate Designs is amazing! She did an incredible job on my best friend's wedding! Super helpful, always thinking ahead and quick to solve any issues. This wedding was a success thanks to her! I highly recommend this business!!

Profile Picture User7174855, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was AMAZING! Honestly such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were married in Sun Valley this past summer (July 2016) and Diane was wonderful. She always listened whole-heartedly to what WE wanted. We found that other vendors we spoke with "had a vision" before they even got down to the details on what we were looking for to celebrate as a couple. She was patient and responsive with all of our family, very reasonably priced, and most importantly...she kept her calm and pulled everything off without a hitch. I (as the bride) never felt a minute of stress (she took that all on herself so that I my husband and I could just really enjoy the day). She was methodical, hyper-organized, and we always felt taken care of. I would recommend using Diane for any and all of your wedding planning...That is of course, if you want to just sit back and enjoy YOUR big day:)

Profile Picture User7489631, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Savor and enjoy the day with Diane and staff of Delicate design taking care of the details the day of the wedding. Diane is personable, has an infectious level of enthusiasm and wanted you to realize your ideas for the celebration. With my daughter living in Australia this wasn't exactly a cake walk. She made herself available at frequent intervals and helped us create a timeline that was valuable throughout the planning and making it all happen. When we met her attention was solely on our event/wedding and we accomplished a great deal. I always walked away with a sense of accomplishment and that we were moving forward. Diane was very responsive to changes and meeting with the bride and when she arrived on the scene 5 weeks before the wedding.
I would highly endorse using Diane and Delicate Designs for a special event or wedding. She definitely made our day possible.

Profile Picture Kae, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

In the beginning, my wife and I interviewed a good handful of wedding planners, hoping we'd find one that we at least somewhat clicked with; when we met Diane we felt like instant friends. She was easy to talk freely with, confident but understated, clearly very experienced but not pushy. We actually cancelled our final appointment after meeting with her.
We signed up with Diane's platinum planning package, and I do not feel even a shred of hesitation in saying it was worth every cent.
Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, Diane was fastidious in our meetings and in keeping our planner on track. More than ticking off actual items herself (which she also did her fair share of), Diane laid out a road map for us, identifying and prioritizing items for us as we went. She put us in contact with decor and event rent people and other industry people, built the decor pretty much off of a photo we'd liked on Pinterest, and just generally kept us on track. Nothing over the top, just made sure we were doing what we needed to be doing kind of all-along-the-way and that nothing major was going to fall through the cracks.
By the week of, day before, and day of, though, good gravy. Diane was everywhere. It was awesome. I had no way of fully understanding how overwhelming my wedding day would actually be. I wasn't even able to make it down to the reception site to see if everything was going together as we hoped it would, and Diane had it all under control. Everything was perfect. I am ashamed to lean on this poor, overused wedding trope, but it really did feel like a fairytale because we were able to sink in to the whir and rush of the day and let Diane be the one holding the clipboard and making sure it all unfurled at the proper pace.
So, if you are hesitating about which planner with whom to set up a meeting, just to see if it would be a good fit, I cannot endorse to a high enough degree Diane with Delicate Designs. A Bajillion Stars!

Profile Picture Zack, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

Words simply cannot express how wonderful Diane and the staff at Delicate Designs are! I started working with Diane when I coordinated fundraising dinners for a nonprofit. She was reliable and reasonably priced so she was the first person I called when I got engaged. She was transparent, professional and reliable throughout the whole wedding planning process. The day of the wedding Diane and staff went above and beyond to make my day perfect. I truly believe I had the prettiest, most fun wedding in Idaho! I would recommend Delicate Designs to anyone who would like a fun, honest, professional wedding planner who tells you like it is, sticks to your vision and truly cares about their clients! I am so thankful for this team!

Profile Picture Courtney , 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was wonderful! I couldn't have done it without her. We planned a wedding from across the country with no hick-ups. She made certain that I had everything that I wanted. The day went perfect. I would buy her services again and again. Love that lady!

Profile Picture S., 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Diane Estey is so incredible at what she does. We had her as our day-of coordinator for our outdoor wedding of 200 this summer. I am pretty organized and thought I was on top of most things as a DIY bride, but Diane pointed out so many things I had not thought of. She met with us a few times before the big day to answer questions, offer advice, etc. I could email her whenever I wanted and she was always very responsive. She also let me rent a few decorations from her for a very cheap price, which saved me time on more craft projects. On the day of, she handled so much and made the day run so smoothly! With my family being all from out of town, it was hard to recruit extra help from my family so Diane was really a life saver. I never had to worry about a thing, or what came next during the reception, etc. It was the perfect day and I could not have done it without the help of Delicate Designs. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5529508, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane and Destiny were wonderful to work with. Diane gave me so much peace of mind and worked very hard to make my vision come to life without spending a ridiculous amount of money. They did coordination and decorating for my wedding/reception and everything was absolutely stunning and perfect.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough positive about our experience with Delicate Designs!!! Everything went so smoothly and no detail was missed. Diane was incredibly helpful and fun to work with. Everyone said it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever been to. Couldn't have done it without Diane!!!!,

Profile Picture Ruth, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Delicate Designs was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/25/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Delicate Designs is amazing. Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was there every step of the way, advising and encouraging us. She did an especially great job coordinating the day of. Our wedding and reception were perfect. Thank you Diane!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane is delightful and worked with my son, his new bride and myself to make their wedding reception everything they wanted---she listened to their preferences, worked with me and my budget and the event was fantastic! It was simple, but elegant---the colors were perfect and Diane went above and beyond to work through the process and the evening! I have no reservations about recommending Delicate Design for any event!! Thanks, Diane!!

Profile Picture Lu Ann, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The one advice I give upcoming brides is to find a wedding coordinator to ease the stress on the wedding. My second words of advice is to find a wedding coordinator that not only understands you but puts your mind to ease. Diane is one of those coordinators and I couldn't be more thankful to have met her. Her approach and organization was exceptional. Her ability to manage stressful deadlines and decisions helped me stay calm before and during my wedding. Her advice was always well received and she offered great solutions for areas that needed a plan B. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend her to any future bride who wants to plan a delightful wedding with the assistance of a seasoned professional who is personable, respectful, patient, and timely.
Alina + Chris Moore

Profile Picture Alina, 8/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would definitely recommend Delicate Designs! I hired them to do both my decorating and day of coordinating! I worked with Diane, and she did an amazing job! She was super organized, always got right back to me, and had great ideas! Thanks to her help, the day was perfect! We couldn't have pulled it off without her! Highly recommend Delicate Designs!!

Profile Picture User4219445, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would HIGHLY recommend Delicate Designs for your wedding planning/coordination needs! They are so wonderful to work with and bring a lot of great ideas to the table. In addition, they are super organized and responsive. I also contracted out my decor work to Delicate Designs, who took care of decorating my ceremony space and my reception as well, which included everything from centerpieces/linens, lighting, etc. They did an AMAZING job and I couldnt' be happier with everything. My wedding day went SO SMOOTHLY, no hiccups (at least if there were they made sure I never knew about it which is what you want as the bride!).

Profile Picture Alli, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I went back and forth trying to decide if I really needed a coordinator/planner. I thought DIY and Pinterest would be the easiest thing for me and my dream wedding; boy was I wrong!!

I cannot say it enough- I could NOT have done it without Diane!! She set the standard in professionalism and assisted with the most perfect wedding that surpassed all my expectations. With all her years of experience, knowledge and new trends she exceeded creating my perfect dream wedding by helping me months in advance, keeping me on track with deadlines, meeting with me (out of town) at my venue, and brought up many amazing items I hadn't even thought of (and neither has Pinterest, ha ha!!)

Diane was very accommodating to my schedule and has so many great connections with vendors and a wonderful reputation with each, which in turn really helped our special day become that much better.

For any brides wondering if you need a coordinator, the answer is yes!!!! I wouldn't trade a thing for the time I spent with Diane and everything she did for me and my family.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Both Dawn and Diane provided such wonderful service! They are amazing women and our wedding would not have gone so well without them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Delicate Designs was AMAZING to work with!!!! They are everything a bride could dream of, so helpful and such a pleasure to be deal with. I recommend them to ANYONE getting married in Idaho. Dawn and Diane are truly the best!
A. Green

Profile Picture Alyson , 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cannot say enough about Diane of Delicate Designs! Months into planning my daughters wedding, we realized that in order for us to truly enjoy her special day we would need help. From the first day we talked I knew we would be in good hands planning and executing my daughters special day. We were in constant contact by phone or email and her guidance was invaluable! Her professionalism, work ethic, enthusiasm, execution of vision and eye for detail are phenomenal! ( And she's nice, too!). She worked above and beyond her contracted duties to make sure all ran smoothly and we could relax and enjoy the festivities. My daughter had her dream wedding! We could not have done it without Diane. She's the absolute best!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane and Dawn know their stuff. They are extremely professional and fabulous to work with. I highly recommend them to any customer looking for a reputable company to take their social or corporate event to the next level. Big things are in the future for Delicate Designs.

Profile Picture Kaylina , 6/8/13, 2 Reviews