Delgado Studios Reviews

Delgado Studios 5
Delgado Studios 6
Delgado Studios 7

Megan · Married on 05/17/2013

Joe was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I already knew he did a great job from our engagement pictures but he blew those out of the water with our wedding pictures!! I loved every single picture almost 700 pictures and I loved them all! The day of the wedding Joe showed up early, was extremely professional and not intrusive at all. I even was told by friends and guest how professional and respectful he was. He's very thorough and came very prepared, he was more prepared than I was! He was a saint for dealing with my go with flow mentallity and he covered all areas, the boring family shots my mom had to have to taking a picture of my bald husband balancing his wedding band on his head :). I'm going to recommend Joe to everyone and we are going to use him for life!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Joseph is really a great photographer. He is reliable, professional and very flexible as well. He's very natural and just becomes part of the wedding. He is easy to work with and very responsive to oyur needs and requests. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photgrapher who also wants more than just the traditional wedding pictures and wants more of a creative flair!

Sent on 04/10/2013

My husband and I recently used Joseph for our December wedding. We wish there were enough words to express how incredibly talented he is! From when we first got in contact with Joseph until our wedding day, he was always so responsive! His professionalism and true desire to create one-of-a-kind photographs were just a few of the reasons we chose to hire Joe. He begins giving you "sneak peaks" of your images within days of your event and leaves you speechless with the quality of his work! He is the hardest working photographer we have ever seen and really goes out of his way to capture every single detail. He follows through with all of his promises and makes sure he tours your venue with you so he's already a step ahead of the game on your special day. We could not be more pleased with our choice to hire Joseph. To any bride or groom that wants THE BEST wedding photographs, HIRE JOE! You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you, Joe! You have a gift!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

jedav · Married on 12/01/2012

I knew as soon as I met Joseph he was my choice for wedding photography. He is awesome to work with--creative, fun, personable, and super talented. He is very reasonable priced for the packages and the quality of photos. Our Engagement pictures were amazing! So many great candid shots that captured our love and happiness. We are so excited that Joseph will be shooting our wedding in May. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Megan · event on 11/18/2012

We haven't had our wedding yet but as a part of our package Joe including an engagement picture session and we could not love him more! He keeps in constant communication, he's extremely thorough and very professional. His pricing is more than reasonable and his quality of work is extraordinary! We scheduled fall engagement pictures and they ended up being after hurricane sandy, Joe researched and found a breath taking park unaffected by the storm. I am extremely picky and critical when it comes to pictures of myself and my fiancé is not one to smile, we are in love with every picture we got from our session (we even have a bunch of my fiancé smiling!). We are completely confident our wedding pictures will beautiful and have told Joe he is our photographer for life!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Megan · Married on 11/18/2012

We haven't had our wedding yet but as a part of our package Joe including an engagement picture session and we could not love him more! He keeps in constant communication, he's extremely thorough and very professional. His pricing is more than reasonable and his quality of work is extraordinary! We scheduled fall engagement pictures and they ended up being after hurricane sandy, Joe researched and found a breath taking park unaffected by the storm. I am extremely picky and critical when it comes to pictures of myself and my fiancé is not one to smile, we are in love with every picture we got from our session (we even have a bunch of my fiancé smiling!). We are completely confident our wedding pictures will be beautiful and have told Joe he is our photographer for life!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Judy · Married on 11/01/2012

Joe has been wonderful to work with ever since we met him. His photos speak for themselves in terms of the quality of work (and value for the money!) - check out his blog and website to see for yourself. We took engagement photos with him this fall (it is included free as part of his wedding packages) and it was a great way to get comfortable with Joe and in front of the camera. He has always been super responsive by phone and email, and provided us with a very quick turn around time on photos (only about a week!!). I would highly recommend his photography to any friends or family. We cannot wait to see the magic he captures at our wedding this summer!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Shadi · Married on 05/06/2012

Joe is a class act. Professional, prompt, responsive, and will help you with almost anything! Independent, reliable, and honest are the best way to describe Joe. The man absolutely knows what to do with a camera, like an artist with a paintbrush - he truly puts together magnificent works of art. If you're looking for a team member, someone you will feel comfortable capturing the most important times of your lives, pick JOE.

Joe will be there for every shot, but it will feel like he isn’t even there. He will guide you thru your poses with his vast years of knowledge and expertise. He is truly gifted and is far to under priced. Thanks Joe for your hard work throughout our wedding, god bless!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Krystsina · Married on 02/18/2012

Joseph is really amazing!!! Choosing a fabulous photographer was my #1 priority. He truly is an artist. He is totally professional, punctual, responsive to emails and accommodating to my needs.
    I've had friends comment to me that they had their breath completely taken away after viewing our photos. He has an incredible gift as you can see from his website, blog.
    After the wedding, the photos were ready in a very timely manner. Again, Joseph was very responsive to questions/comments that we had. We were absolutely thrilled with the results, and have received many compliments on the quality and artistry of our pictures.

Thank you Joseph for shooting our wedding and we highly recommend him to anyone that wants to treasure their wedding photos for the rest of their lives.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/18/2014

You must choose Joseph for your wedding photography! He is flexible, kind, professional, knowledgeable, skilled, and will make your engagement and wedding photos come out exactly how you'd like. Without a doubt in my mind I will be using Joseph for all future photography needs. He and his team are fabulous at what they do and make you feel like your wedding is the only one they are handling! Choose Joseph for your wedding photography!

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 05/21/2016

Hire this guy! He has a great personality, he always looks for the best shots. Makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera which is very hard for me. Reasonably priced too!

Sent on 06/08/2016