Dejan Studio Jewelry Reviews

Dejan Studio Jewelry 1
Dejan Studio Jewelry 2
Dejan Studio Jewelry 3
  • User4405538 · event on 07/10/2014

I wanted a piece that was an artwork. Dejan worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I am so happy with the finished piece.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Cheri · Married on 07/06/2014

Working with Dejan was a pleasure. He is a true artist who is passionate about his work. He seemed just as excited as we were about our wedding rings and he made the process easy and fun. A wedding comes and goes but our rings we will have forever. We are so happy to have unique rings that we had input on the design and we're truly made for us!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Dejan designed and created my wedding ring, which I love. I chose Dejan Studios for the unique and creative designs, but was blown away by the friendly professionalism. Dejan was very flexible and worked within the short timeline I had given him and always was quick to respond to any questions I had. He went out of his way to make sure the ring he designed was exactly what I wanted and I was a satisfied customer. It was an absolutely great experience and I would definitely recommend Dejan Studios to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Patrick · Married on 06/11/2014

What a wonderful Man and Artist! My Husband and I are so Happy that we found Dejan Studio. By chance we found his website and fell in love with his beautiful original works of art. We could not afford to get what first caught our eyes and were ready to walk away when Dejan suggested to use two gold rings we brought with us that no longer fit......he said that he could do something wonderful with the rings, sizing them up etc. Needless to say we were breathless when we got to see them, they were nothing like what we gave him and he put in 25 diamonds in each ring, ( When we got married in June, we married on our 26th year anniversary ) which made them come alive, he had woven in more gold and made them priceless in our eyes. We could not be more thrilled and happy to have our wedding rings which are unique and beautiful to wear and be proud of. We have gotten many compliments from strangers asking about our rings and where we got them, we never miss a chance to tell them about Dejan Jovanovich. Thank you Dejan, we are Happy to have you in Our Lives! Patrick & Dale

Sent on 09/29/2014

We wandered into Dejan's studio a year or so ago at the Torpedo Factory and liked his jewelry very much. We both knew that's where we would go for an engagement ring and ultimately the wedding rings. He does beautiful work and is great to work with. He made my engagement ring with some of our stones and his and he made our wedding bands as well which are absolutely beautiful. We went no further to have our wedding jewelry made: cufflinks to match the ring design for my now husband and stepsons. He also made a diamond pendant for me using his design and our stones to look similar to my engagement ring. Perhaps too much description, but I add it all so that readers can see our trust in him and his service and quality of service. We were able to create designs with his imput and expertise. Great experience and we'll visit him again (when out of wedding hock!).

Sent on 06/08/2014

Dejan was personable and is so very talented. We picked an original design, with white and yellow diamonds, and he brought his artistic flare, while being very responsive to our vision. Great experience. Happy brides!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • User4408887 · event on 02/22/2014

We met Dejan when we visited his store last summer. We had just been starting our research for engagement rings and loved the nature of his jewelry. We only spoke with him for about 20 minutes, but there was a instant connection with him. We came back 9 months later and asked him to make rings for us. He created the perfect set of rings for us and captured so many facets of our lives in them it amazes me every time I look at them! Dejan has an incredible ability to reflect his clients life stories in each unique piece he creates. Cherish that we met him and will go back for additional pieces!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Corinne · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing! Dejan does incredible work. We had my fiance's platinum wedding band made by him (his studio can be found in the Torpedo Art Factory in Alexandria, VA) and it came out even more beautiful than we imagined.

Dejan worked very closely with us and even gave us a ring for my fiance to wear for a week to see how he liked the fit when we were deciding on the style/metal. It proved to be very helpful as he found out that he preferred a slimmer band style.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Claire · Married on 07/28/2012

I took 2 family heirloom rings to Dejan for customization and sizing. Both were complex jobs because of detail work in the rings. One was my grandfathers braided gold wedding band and the other was my grandmothers wedding ring plus guard rings that I wanted sized and fused together so they didn't come apart any more. Sounds simple but the complex designs of both rings made it quite a challenge. Plus my grandfathers ring needed to come down is size a LOT in order to fit me. Dejan did a wonderful job! Instead of treasures that sit in my jewelry box I can now wear and enjoy them! I would trust any piece of jewelry with Dejan, heirloom or not.

As a side note, spending time in his shop I got to peruse his selection of jewelry that he crafts, I really like his designs and would recommend any one shopping for jewelry to stop in. He has a wonderful selection at a variety of price points that fit any occasion and most budgets.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Dejan did a fantastic job making three custom rings for our wedding. He listened to our needs and crafted a gorgeous tension set engagement ring for my wife with a green center stone. She has loved it from the very first day.

We went back to Dejan for our wedding rings which turned out beautifully. Dejan once again listened to our needs, provided artistic insight and helped us get beautiful rings that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. The wedding ring for my wife perfectly matches the unique setting of her engagement ring so the two rings can be worn side by side. The stones are inlaid exactly as she wanted, so she can wear the rings biking, hiking, running and on all kinds of outdoor adventures we love without fear of losing the stones.

If you are looking for a local artist and custom jewelry, look no further!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Very creative and original designs. One of a kind.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Dejan worked with my husband to design and execute my engagement ring from family pieces, and worked with us both to design our exceptional wedding bands, also from family pieces. He further made adjustments to the engagement ring I gave to my fiancé, also a family piece. Finally, Dejan made a special fob closure for my husband's wedding coat, joining family cufflinks with a delicat chain, per the specifications of the custom tailor. Dejan was tirelessly creative, flexible, accommodating, and positive. He was patient and friendly during the collaborative process, and even let us video the melding of the family golds! We have classic, timeless pieces that are extremely original and meaningful, and recommend him highly.

Sent on 11/18/2015