Deja Photo Booth Reviews

7 | New Hyde Park, NY

7 Reviews for Deja Photo Booth

7 Deja Photo Booth Reviews

Tommy · Married on 12/30/2016

Where do we start! My Fiance and I had a small wedding reception last night and I was concerned with how both our families would interact. It would be the first time both of our families would meet each other. From other weddings we have attended, we always notice theres an awkwardness and that is mainly why we decided to fit the photo booth into our budget. We originally wanted to get the lowest priced company and it seemed groupon was our best bet. However after reading all these reviews about how a lot of companies were a not showing up, we were skeptical. Then there was deja booth. One of the companies we stumbled upon when searching around for an affordable yet trustworthy photo booth. From the start, Daniel assured us that we would have no concerns about them. The staff at deja booth are very professional with all aspects of the photo booth. They pay great attention to detail even with insurance for our venue. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

I will forever use Deja Photo Booth for every event that I have. Literally everyone that works for the company is GREAT!! Not enough words can exactly express how good they were to me. And my guest are still talking about how much fun they had taking all of their photos! Anyone planning a wedding really needs to go with Deja Photo Booth for their photo booth needs.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/16/2016

This photo booth company was amazing! James made sure we got the absolute best service and price we could have for our wedding. Anything we needed, James made sure he responded immediately. This company had the best props and our guests had an amazing time using their photo booth ??

With the recent uprising of photo booths saturating the market, I have gone to parties expecting to pose in front of a camera with friends and family accompanied by wild hats and comical sized sunglasses. With that being said, it is easy to spot a photo booth company that desires to get into market by putting as little effort as possible, both in the hardware and customer service.

I had the pleasure of enjoying Deja Photo Booth at a party and have to say that their photo booth was top notch, with their large selection of props and quick high quality printing. With other booths I've had photos rub out on me after a week, but you can immediately tell that this company prints with quality ink and paper. It seems like a small thing, but there are definitely photos that I wish didn't rub out from past parties and wouldn't want my guest to forget about a great night!

• F

Farah · Married on 11/20/2015

We absolutely LOVED deja photo booth, the attendants were helpful, the props were awesome and everyone had the best time being kids in the photo booth! From step one of planning to have the photo booth at the wedding, the people at Deja Booth were super efficient and organized during every step, from calling our venue to make sure of set up times, to designing our awesome custom decals and prints, to the attendants creating our beautiful scrap book which we will have for years to come to look at with our friends and reminisce Thanks for helping to make our wedding amazing! Farah and Michael

Jamie · Married on 09/05/2015

Deja Booth was the hit of our wedding! Their ability to customize the booth with pictures of my husband and I over the years was something no one had seen before and their competitive pricing left left other companies in the dust! The staff was so friendly, incredibly accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. A little tip: definitely opt for the guest book photo album! It's the perfect wedding day keepsake.

Artha · Married on 06/05/2014

I started early so I did the payment plan which was beyond helpful. Let's just say that I don't think there is a photo booth company out there better than Deja Booth because they exceeded my expectations in every way. Hire them and you'll be as happy as I was.