Dee's Petals Reviews

44 | South El Monte, CA

44 Reviews for Dee's Petals

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

Denise was very sweet and friendly upon our initial meeting. She had great ideas and listened to everything we wanted throughout the wedding planning. Our wedding was beautiful and the guests including the wedding party still talk about her beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • User7781962 · 2+ years ago

Denise delivered above and beyond what we hired her for. Her creativity, responsiveness, communication flow and organization made the wedding planning process so much easier. She turned my vision into a reality and her collaborative spirit was always willing to answer one of my million questions. She's a great person and is willing to go that extra step for her clients. You can't go wrong with hiring a talented person who is just genuinely awesome!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

I absolutely loved working with Denise! She was so flexible and took my vision and made it better than I even imagined. I requested some sentimental items be added to my bouquet (charms of family members and a rosary), and it came out absolutely perfect. You won't regret hiring Denise to help you make your special day even more special!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Lourdes · Married on 04/29/2016

By far one of my best decisions ever, it might be hard to believe but Denise and I never met face to face, we came to an agreement over the phone, we exchanged a couple of pictures and emails and she knew exactly what my vision was. There was something about her that made me trust her blindly, maybe because she was very responsive and was able to adjust my quote every time I thought of something new! She gave me a couple of ideas to help us save money, in our book thats definitely an A+. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces, I loved my bouquet. One of my bridesmaids got engaged the weekend after our wedding. She is certainly interested on Dee's Petals services.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Monica · Married on 10/03/2015

Planning a wedding is hard work when its your first time , its very important to get some one who has been doing weddings for a long time and has a great eye on detail . Well Denise is the perfect person for Job , not only does she do flower arrangements , she will help you coordinate your mass and receptions , and my favorite one is the candy stand . I highly recommend this vendor !!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Denise was awesome she made my day so special. I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Nancy · Married on 07/18/2015

Denise was my florist and wedding coordinator and she was amazing! She made our wedding day vision a reality with her beautiful flower arrangements and decor. She also ensured things ran smoothly up to and on the day of the wedding by coordinating with the DJ, caterers, and all of our vendors. Who would have thought it would rain on a summer day in July, something we did not even think to plan for, but Denise and her assistants took care of everything and handled all the last minute arrangements so that we could focus on what was truly important about our special day. I would recommend Dee's Petals to everyone and anyone looking for a florist/wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · event on 12/13/2014

I hired Dee's petals for our anniversary party in Dec. she arrived early to transform my backyard into a night club lounge setting. She decorated so beautifully it was hard to imagine that the party was being held in my backyard. I highly recommend Dee's Petals for your next special event.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jonathan · Married on 10/04/2014

Awesome work very detailed great job will defiantly refer to family and friends

Sent on 12/22/2014

Vic · Married on 05/03/2014

Denise provided the best service for our wedding on 5/3/14 at the Bowers Museum. She provided the flowers, decorations, and day of coordination which turned out beautifully on our wedding day. Denise was helpful throughout the whole planning process and was always available to answer our questions. Thank you Denise !

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • User4191078 · 2+ years ago

Dear Denise:
    We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated your making our wedding beautiful. It was exactly the perfect amount of splendor & elegance. Thank you so much for loaning us the extra big vases that made it so much more grand and all the extra stuff you did. My apologies again, for our guest having worn the blue table runner as a scarf and wore home! Better than a lampshade! Everyone had a great time that’s for sure. You made it so special and beautiful. It was everything I imagined and more. Thank you again for all the extra touches!
    Mike & Kellie
    The Queen Mary, Long Beach

Sent on 06/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/10/2014

Denise was professional and full of great ideas. She listened to our needs, worked with our crazy schedules and took care of everything for us. The day of our wedding was Smooth and perfect, because Denise took care of all the details for us. Thank you Denise! <3

Sent on 04/30/2014

Christina · Married on 10/26/2013

I had a 5 star experience purchasing my wedding flowers, bouquets, and boutonnières from Dee's Petals. Denise was very helpful in making decisions. All the arrangements were fresh. Excellent customer service and great prices. Denise gave as much guidance as I needed and her recommendations and vision were flawless . I gave Denise some ideas and sent her some sample photos and she recreated those images beautifully.
    Every detail was handled with care, from helping put fresh flowers on our cake and putting lighting on our arch, and bringing details to my attention that I would never have thought of on my own. Denise is very down to earth and willing to work with people she made the florist part of the wedding extremely easy and stress free. The final products were so beautiful!! I recommended her to all my family and friends for all occasions.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Veronica · Married on 06/01/2013

I have NEVER planned such an important occasion in my life, so I made sure it count & reflected the many years of love that came to the day I married my wonderful husband. Denise is an AMAZING person with a mind full of wonderful & creative ideas, to help plan a day YOU will always cherish! She was so vital in not just reflecting our floral arrangement themes but also coordinating our wedding day. Without her, I have NO IDEA who would have filled her shoes in being so HELPFUL & on top of making sure everything was set. She made our wedding day more memorable than that much more beautiful. A MILLION THANKS TO DENISE & her team! Much love Steven & Vero Martinez

Sent on 11/12/2013

Mia · Married on 04/20/2013

Denise was funny sweet easy toget along with and above all talented. She's very fairly priced- is a great listener, always prepared. She is a gem.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Marina · event on 04/13/2013

Dee's Petals did my wedding in 2011 and when we were planning my daughter's sweet 16th we knew exactly who we were hiring for the flowers.. Loved everything she has done for us & when I have another event I'll have them doing it..

Sent on 11/11/2013

Neidy · Married on 02/02/2013

Dee's Petals was beyond marvelous !!! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Denise she has a great personality and is very professional. Our centerpieces turned out beautiful, they were outstanding just how I pictured them to be!! Family and friends were stunned by them, I recommended her to all my family and friends.We are truly pleased to have had Denise be our florist she is super talented and extremely generous. Thank you Denise for all your amazing hard work, I wish you and Dee’s Petals much success in the future.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I had the joy of having Denise do not only our Flowers & decor for the ceremony cocktail hour, & reception but she also did the coordination. And let me tell you she did an AWESOME job! First off I am a complete control freak and I was just a little bit of a bridzilla. I must have changed they type of flowers I wanted and centerpieces about 10 times but Denise was always very sweet and and just went with the flow of things! She some how made my vision of the perfect wedding come to life! The ceremony, cocktail area and reception were beyond gorges making sure every detail was covered! She followed up with all the other vendors ensuring everyone knew exactly when and where to be, which helped me really relax! She ensured that the days of the rehearsal and wedding I didn't have to worry about anything!!! If there were any issues I certainly never knew, from our view everything was perfect and the whole time she was cool, calm, collected and let me add she also looked beautiful while making it all seem effortless! Thanks to Denise my new husband and I were really able to enjoy our special day and there is not one thing we would change! If you have the opportunity to have her as your florist or coordination you will quickly know exactly what I am saying!!!! We HEART HER!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Jenna · Married on 11/26/2011

I was a very hands-off bride so I made sure to hire vendors who I trusted and who I knew would do a great job with little direction and involvement on my part. Denise did an amazing job at doing just that! I told her my basic requests and she ran with it! The center pieces were beautiful and so were the bouquets; and everything was set up and ready to go without my ever needing to check in. And she kept costs very reasonable which I really appreciated.

She can design for a really ornate wedding or a simple backyard party and either way, it's guaranteed to be beautiful and turn out great.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Marina · Married on 11/05/2011

Dee's Petals was and is the only choice for me when it comes to decor and flowers. Denise helped me in everything. I'm planning my daughter's sweet 16th party for 2012 and I know that Dee's Petals will be doing a great job with that also. Denise is a wonderful person inside and out. We appreciate all help, patience and understanding. Thank you again Denise words can't express how grateful we are.

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • Carmen+Fernando

Carmen · Married on 11/04/2011

Denise was such a pleasure. She was easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and delivered beautiful results within a reasonable budget. She captured the vintage look we wanted perfectly with a beautiful selection of flowers. All of our guests were just blown away by the details. I would highly recommend Denise to any bride.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Silvia · Married on 10/22/2011

Dee Petal's did such a great job & thanks to her my wedding was not only beautiful but stress free. She is professional & very helpful. I am so thankful to her for making my wedding special!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Bianca · Married on 09/10/2011

I meet Denise a year and a half before my wedding. She did an amazing job with all the flowers. My bouquet was to die for!!! She went above and beyond my expectations! She was also my day of coordinator and thank goodness for that. Everything went amazingly well and I have much thanks for her! I highly recommend Dee's Petals for ALL your floral design as well as her day of service. It's definitely worth it!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • O

jennie · Married on 08/27/2011

Dee is absolutely the best at what she does. The flowers and centerpieces were perfect at my wedding. She was able to capture the image I had in my mind even though it was hard to verbalize what I wanted. She was very professional and took the time to get to know my husband and I on a personal level, in order to get a sense of our styles, likes, and dislikes. I loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Thanks dee!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Annette · Married on 07/10/2011

Dee's Petals worked with my wedding changes and financial difficulties and made my day amazing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/27/2011