Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

117 | Brockport, NY

117 Reviews for Deerfield Golf & Country Club

Aliza · Married on 10/29/2016

Courtney was extremely helpful through our entire process in working with Deerfield. She helped guide us and answered our questions. Overall the venue worked perfectly for our day.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2016

It was a pleasure working with Val, she was on top of everything. Nothing was missed.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Deerfield is a beautiful venue and reasonably priced for the service and quality. We enjoyed every minute of the planning experience and felt like we were taken care of every step of the way. Their packages allow for customization, they are positive and have a wealth of knowledge/adivce, and they offer a gorgeous bridal suite for you and your girls to get ready in the day of! We visited several other places before deciding to book with Deerfield and we never regretted our decision. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Angelle

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

3.5

Deerfield was such a beautiful place to have our special day. My wedding dah corridinator was Ryanne and she was fantastic. She responded to my emails promptly whenever I had questions, she was able to give advise for vendors, the day of schedule, an anything else I had questions on. They are pretty stick with timing for the day of, which they have to be so I get it, except when we ran late because of our makeup artist it but a little crunch on time for photos after ceramony. Also they only allow 50mins to an hour for cocktail (which seems fine but if you don’t do a first look before the ceramony it leaves you with very little time for family/groups photos). Their food selection was great an everyone loved it. Their chefs do a great job (even was able to commidate one persons nut allergy with a side dish for them). We did buffet style which was great an unlike most places the quality of food didn’t suffer. Open bar included with the packages was fantastic. They allowed me to set up a s’mores bar and with a very small fee they set up and took it all down for me as well. We did a late night meal and we chose “mini garbage plates” our guest serious loved that it was a huge hit. There decor they have to rent from them is exceptional an matches with there design but almost matched my decor I had bought as well. They set everything up and tare it down even all of my extra decor. They where pretty accommodating when it came to drop off an pick up of all our decorations. If you choose this place an decide to not go with their bridal sweets you’re out of your mind. Their bridal sweets truly made the so much easier to plan. We didn’t have to worry about anything, the room attendant was amazing with anything extra we may have needed (safety pins, inserts for high heels, steaming dresses) they really out do themselves. There was plenty of room for makeup and hair stylist to be able to work, plus extra in the hallway if needed. Overall the day was amazing, I 100% recommend DFCC

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dan · Married on 06/30/2018

The staff here was everything we could've asked for. From the very first day that two people were waiting for us, knew our names and offered a drink before showing us around, to the day of when they made sure we didn't lift a finger. We used most vendors that they recommended so I'm sure that helped, but all were great. Not having a hotel nearby wasn't ideal, but we just booked at places in downtown Roc. Would highly recommend this place to anyone doing a wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2018

sara · Married on 08/07/2016

3.5

Unbelievable beauty to this place! Had a little trouble in the beginning with communication with one of the coordinators, but once it was resolved things flowed beautifully! The natural beauty is spectacular and our pictures came out flawlessly! The food was incredible, the staff was on their game and I cant believe how smoothly everything just flowed! They made our day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2016

The venue is beautiful and the team is dedicated. Our wedding was a smashing success because of Deerfield.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/07/2019

Great service, gorgeous venue, great food, a little pricey, but made our day easy for us!

We absolutely adored Ryanne! She made our wedding day easy for us, and truly orchestrated every little detail so we never had a worry in our minds! She was kind, personable, professional, and stunningly good at her job! We so appreciated all the time she put into our large, unorganized, loud wedding party! Truly a saint! ;) We also loved all the work the other employees put into decorating our reception space and tables with all of the things we brought ourselves. Most venues don’t set up for you unless you rent their decor, so this was such a blessing! Great work to the kitchen staff, as the food was a huge hit! We loved all the different options we had to choose from for our buffet. We got a lot of comments on how fantastic the food was, and how wonderful the staff was! It was a little pricey, with the bridal sweet amenities, and little add-ons adding even more to the final cost, but the service was superb. The only negative thing I would have to mention was that we learned after we gave the final count, that several people were not staying for dinner ( which would have been nice to know before the week of the wedding!), and although this wasn’t Deerfield’s fault by any means, it was still a bit frustrating that we paid for about 20 meals that never got eaten. Though I know they need the final count to go off of, I wished there was something we could have done to get some of that money back, as it ended up being a lot of money spent on nothing.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Rayter · Married on 05/17/2019

beautiful day!!

Deerfield Golf and Country Club did an AMAZING job on our wedding day May 17th, 2019! We were very pleased with the outstanding service given by Courtney ( our coordinator) and all the amazing serving staff that day! The venue and bridal suite are of course so beautiful, and we highly recommend that anyone considering booking with Deerfield to do so! I can't tell you how many of our guests loved the delicious food, so many great compliments! Everything that day was wonderful thanks to all the efforts of the staff at Deerfield!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2017

3.5

We had a great wedding thanks to the Deerfield team! Every detail that I requested was fulfilled and looked amazing on the big day. Thanks to Courtney with all that she did for the wedding, on top of being weather woman, thank you again.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Syriana · Married on 10/29/2016

3.0

Deerfield Golf & Country Club went above and beyond to make our wedding day wonderful. Everything from the staff to the food was superb!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Chris · Married on 04/29/2017

3.5

For a couple looking for a beautiful venue, Deerfield is second to none, both indoors and out. The bridal suites were perfect; the outside patio was very spacious and provided a nice area for guests to take a break from the party. We were blown away by the aesthetics of the venue. The event coordinator we worked with - Courtney - was extremely helpful and flexible in shaping the event to make it exactly how we wanted it to be. She responded to all of our messages in great detail and was on top of all of the details, large or small. The Deerfield events manager, Aaron, also took part in the communication and was equally helpful. Our biggest disappointment was in the quality of the meals. We were excited after our tasting but there were problems with some meals during the reception, ranging from temperature issues to inconsistencies with the cooking of some entrees to general speed issues involving the service. However, the hors d'oeuvres, both passed and stationary, along with the bar service were great. Deerfield custom created a soft pretzel late night snack station upon our request which turned out fantastic. Overall, the venue and staff did everything they could to make this a special day for us.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Cris · Married on 08/07/2016

The venue could not have been nicer.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

4.2

Gorgeous venue and amazing food!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/10/2017

4.2
      3.0

The wedding venue was gorgeous and the food was amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2017

3.5

Deerfield Country Club had the perfect ambience for our wedding. Our reception went smoothly and they were very accommodating. The day of the wedding, the coordinators were helpful and attentive. Overall a good experience.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Aaron · Married on 08/18/2018

0.4
      0.5

I had contacted Deerfield golf and country club to acquire a specific available date for our wedding venue for my fiancee and I. That morning I had spoken to one of there wedding coordinators who had assured me that date was available and put us into there system to hold that date. Three hours later I was contacted by Deerfield's management notifing me that there was another party around that same time who also acquired that same date and availability. However there coordinator failed to put them into the system. I explained to there management that because there is prove of us being put into the system first and not the other party that we should hold that date but according to him without any chronological prove of that party contacting Deerfield first we lost out on that day. I'm highly disappointed in Deerfields management and staff for the way that handled this situation. I would not recommend any future arrangements with this establishment for wedding venues.

Sent on 01/08/2018