Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

117 | Brockport, NY

117 Reviews for Deerfield Golf & Country Club

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Deerfield was amazing, stupendous, wonderful, outstanding, and more! We went for a tour of the property with Courtney and immediately fell in love. I wish my house looked even close. Rustic chic all the way, so beautiful. We booked our room and started planning. We did our planning with Val who was super helpful and answered all of our questions, quickly and professionally. Our day ran so smooth! No glitches or problems at all! We had an amazing day and we would HIGHLY reccomend Deerfield for anyone who wants a beautiful, stress free reception!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Emily · Married on 10/07/2016

Everything was wonderful and they did such a beautiful job on our wedding. We couldn't have asked for better. The service and food was amazing! Thank you for all your help in making our day so special!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Deerfield was everything and more than we expected! It was absoutely wonderful! The staff was phenomenal and the food was delicious! We received numerous compliments from guests about the food, the beauty and the service!!

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • F

Felice · Married on 09/24/2016

The moment we stepped foot at Deerfield, we knew it was the perfect location for our wedding. The grounds are well kept and beautiful, the ceremony location is breathtaking and the bridal suites just give it another something special. All the staff were very accommodating, especially Courtney and Val. Shout out to this venue for helping make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Janah · Married on 09/23/2016

Deefield Country Club made our wedding a fairytale... Everything was beyond perfect and we couldn't have done it without Ryanne Johnston. We had a little rain at the time of our ceremony and she was beyond helpful helping us pick a different spot that was covered!!! The food was incredible... Most people say wedding food isn't the best, but our buffet food was delicious!!! I would 100% recommend Deeffield Country Club, from set up to tear down.... They were all outstanding!!!!!!!!

Janah & Ryan Markin

Sent on 10/09/2016

Deerfield was the perfect venue for our wedding! Courtney made all of our planning, from the day we selected our date to our big day, so easy and painfree! They had a tasting event during the winter which was such a great help for our menu selection. The bridal suites were beyond gorgeous and such a great addition to the venue. The outside ceremony space sells it all, we were married amongst hydrangeas and a beautiful pergola. The staff was ready to help us in any way. If you want a beautiful atmosphere and a feeling of ease on your wedding day, look no further!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Margo · Married on 09/04/2016

Deerfield was absolutely amazing and beautiful! Our wedding coordinator, Ryanne, was excellent and very helpful during all the planning. Ryanne definitely made our day absolutely perfect for us! The food was excellent and all the wait staff were very friendly and were very attentive to us all night. I highly recommend Deerfield for your wedding! Thanks again to Ryanne and all the staff at Deerfield! Our wedding couldn't have been any more perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Liliya · Married on 09/03/2016

Deerfield did a great job with our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was beautiful and Courtney was very attentive and always available every step of the way. I would highly recommend this venue as we had an amazing experience.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Shlonda · Married on 08/28/2016

We started out with a different Venue that was able to accommodate the original date we wanted ... We stumbled on the Deerfield Country Club and after meeting with Ms. Courtney & Staff ... we changed our Venue & Date ... Everything was amazing .... they made us feel like we were family ... I could go on and on raving about The Deerfield Country Club (and I have) ... this was worth everything we put forth for this Special Day ....

Sent on 11/21/2016

charlotte · Married on 08/27/2016

My New Husband and I chose to get married at Deerfield on Saturday 27th August 2016. We are both originally from the UK and wanted to get married outside in an exceptionally different location to anything we could have found in rainy Scotland and England! We equally loved the indoor option to have a smaller ballroom, with a smaller intimate wedding of 60 guest' we found that most venue's in Rochester were too big and our reception would look small and lost! We worked with Ryanne and she was a complete dream. Her professionalism and efficiency was so appreciated when planning a wedding with many international guests. Ryanne never made us feel like anything was too much, and she totally got my vision for the tables, and decor. On the actual day of the wedding Ryanne's friendly face kept me very calm. Although we were on a tight schedule she ensured we didn't feel rushed or that we couldn't enjoy our day with our family and friends. Lots of people commented on the beautiful venue, great food and drink. The best compliment we received from a local guest who has grown up in Rochester her entire life she said how it was hands down the best outdoor wedding reception in Rochester and we certainly agree! Charlotte & Jaime Phillips

Sent on 09/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding isn't until August 2016 but working with Jon and Courtney so far I know it's going to be great. They already have been so helpful and wonderful to me. My dad is an engineer so naturally he had a long long list of questions and concerns. They took the time to sit with us and go over every last question answered. Also this place is brand new and beautiful. After looking at a lot of other venues as soon as I toured deerfield I knew in 5 minutes this will be the place I marry my best friend! I can't wait!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Corney · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't tell you enough how happy we were with everything, Courtney was incredible. Thank you

Sent on 08/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

Have absolutely nothing negative to say about Deerfield. From the beginning, Courtney was helpful and accommodating, answering any questions that we had. We were planning from out of town, and they made everything easy. Food was perfect at both the tasting and the day of the wedding. The bridal suite made getting ready the day of super easy, and photographs turned out great. They set up the room with our centerpieces and flower petals perfectly. No complaints, would highly recommend to anyone for a wedding reception, or any other event!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I were married here on July 9th this year. This place is absolutely beautiful and was the perfect setting for the wedding of our dreams. Our coordinator, Val worked her butt off!!! Thank you so much for everything Val, it was stunning and you guys did a great job!

The outdoor ceremony space was absolutely beautiful and we received SO many compliments from our guests on just how beautiful everything was. The food was excellent, again we received so many compliments from our guests. We had rented the second ballroom as well in the event that it rained, so they were awesome and had both spaces set up for us so we could decide down to the minutes wether or not we were going to hold the ceremony outside.

The bridesmaids and I got ready all morning in the gorgeous bridal suites. They gave us options to provide us with lunch, snacks and champagne so we did and it was great! we also worked with Val to provide the boys with lunch and she set up an awesome BBQ buffet for all of them. They had staff taking care of us all morning. Wonderful, wonderful service.

To the staff at Deerfield: Thank you so much for making our day happen. It was amazing!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't begin to explain how perfect Deerfield was for our wedding. We put a deposit down the day after going and viewing it and it was beyond beautiful. The food tasting before the wedding blew us away at how unique and fabulous it was. As initially met with Courtney and she was great and then we were handed over to Ryanne who was amazing as well. They responded to my emails right away, answered every question I had and they were more than accommodating. They made the evening of the wedding flow perfectly, Ryanne was on top of everything! So organized and not a thing went wrong. If I could do it all over again I would definitely choose Deerfield again.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sam · Married on 02/06/2016

Courtney from Deerfield was beyond exceptional in the whole planning process. My wife and I had to plan our whole wedding in less than 2 months and Courtney did not bat an eye. There were no big issues what so ever and everything was beautiful. There were unending compliments from all of our guests on how great everything looked and went. The amount of effort by the whole Deerfield team was beyond our wildest dreams and we are forever grateful. Thank you for giving my wife the wedding of her dreams :)

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kate · event on: 09/13/2015

I worked with Courtney who was very knowledgeable and helpful in planning my daughter's bridal shower. The facility is just beautiful. They pay attention to every detail. The Champagne Brunch food was outstanding and a lot of fun for my guests. The Eggs Benedict was cooked to perfection. I had many of the guest tell me what a great time they had and how attentive the staff was. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2015

My husband and I were just married at the Deerfield in August. We had both our ceremony and reception there and would most definitely recommend it!! When we first started to look for venues back in December Courtney was very accommodating especially around the holiday season. It was our second tour of 4 total venues and I wanted to cancel the rest as soon as we walked in! The facility is beautiful inside and out (the bridal suites are a very nice extra touch), the food was great, and the dance floor was one of the biggest we had seen! Our guests also loved the flavored waters provided prior to the ceremony and the outdoor seating area during the cocktail hour. The ceremony area with the new trellis was a beautiful surprise to us when we showed up for our rehearsal! Courtney was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and also provided great input when we needed it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Stephen · Married on 09/19/2009

Perfect place that made our day the best ever!

My husband and I had our wedding at Deerfield. Everything was handled expertly, the food was AMAZING, and the aesthetics of the place really made our day truly special. The staff took care of us every step of the way. Angela fielded my 20 million questions and patiently dealt with all the changes to the plan that popped up. The staff that worked the event were friendly, responsive, and handled every little thing. If there were any hiccups with the vendors or event, we definitely did not know about them! It was a dream come true for us!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

I just hosted my wedding here on December 30th. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect atmosphere, wait staff, photo back drop or a nicer place to get ready. The day I met Valerie, our wedding coordinator, I knew I was in great hands. Looking back on that day I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. The bridal suits are to die for, so much space & the photos getting ready I'm sure are amazing (we haven't gotten our photos back from #katiefinnertyphotography ) our "suit attended" Lori was so friendly and accommodating, anything we asked for, we got! The food was delicious and the staff was willing to fix us (Bride&Groom) our plate while we got sunset photos, they made sure we always had a drink and that every thing was perfect. They accommodated us for wanting an outdoor ceremony in the middle of winter, making sure everything was shoveled & there were carpets to prevent anyone from slipping or falling. We were so lucky to have snow on the ground to make the day even more beautiful. If only you got to marry your best friend every day I would pick Deerfield a million more times. Thank you for making our day more special than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 01/01/2017
  • Robyn

Robyn Rode · Married on 08/21/2020

Great experience although plans changed

I knew Deerfield was where I wanted to get married. The second I walked in I fell in love with the place. All plans were a go for our Aug 2020 wedding up until 6 weeks before our date. Unfortunately due to no fault of Deerfield, restrictions were put in place that made us cancel our wedding with them. Courtney was amazing the entire time. The unknown was always the scariest during our wedding planning, she did the best she could to give us comfort but being 100 percent honest about the situation. Had times been different we would have loved to have our event there. We are still grateful for the experience we had with them.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Brittany Wise · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream Wedding

6 months before we got engaged, we saw Deerfield for the first time in an absolute blizzard. I looked at my boyfriend at the time and said “we’re getting married here!” 18 months later we spent what seemed like the shortest day with some of the greatest people at Deerfield!! As soon as I contacted the Country Club for a tour, I immediately heard back. We fell even more in love with the space. Our event coordinator was Ryanne and she did an amazing job with everything. From helping us envision the space, to finalizing the menu, making special accommodations, and setting up our entire space while we got ready! Anytime I emailed her with a question I’d hear back either later that day or the next. From our point of view and our guests point of view our day couldn’t have been more perfect! We continue to get nothing but positive complements from our guests! One thing we wish went different was planning out our photo space after the ceremony. We had no idea where to go so we just stood in the middle of the golf course. We were a little disappointed that we weren’t taken around by someone or directly shown where the best spots were prior but, our photographer worked her magic and we made the best of it! A few things we absolutely loved about deerfield was the: food package, ceremony space, bridal sweet, entrance into the building and the staff! We would recommend Deerfield 100% over and over again for any type of event! Hands down the best!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Brittany Wise · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream Wedding

Sent on 08/25/2019

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

It was perfect and I would do it all over again

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Rae

Rae · Married on 10/13/2017

Courtney and the Deerfield staff were very helpful, we had a fantastic wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2017