Deerfield Golf & Country Club Reviews

117 | Brockport, NY

117 Reviews for Deerfield Golf & Country Club

Abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

I could not have asked for a better wedding day, it was beyond perfect, and a huge reason for that was the people at Deerfield. When my now husband and I first starting searching for a venue and saw the pictures of Deerfield we thought the venue was beautiful and decided to go for a visit. After visiting and seeing how even more stunning the place was in person and meeting some of the people that work there we feel in LOVE (in love the point that they were the only wedding venue we visited)! Your wedding is not just about the pictures and the party, it is about celebrating your promise of forever to your best friend, and celebrating that promise with your closest family and friends! And i can tell you with 100% certainty that the staff at Deefield will not only work their tails off to make your day perfect, but will also become those friends that are celebrating with you! I cannot thank them enough for Making our Wedding day as perfect and special as it was - seriously if you do not go for visit while venue searching you are missing out!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding at Deerfield was absolutely amazing! Courtney was great to work with and easy to communicate with. The newly renovated space is stunning and the food was to die for! I would recommend this venue to anyone who asks!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

DCC thinks of everything! I never had to worry or stress. Courtney always responded to my emails and was always on top of her game as to what needed to be done next. Everything about our wedding was perfect, they even went above and beyond to ask our wedding party what they wanted to drink when we were finishing up some last minute photos during cocktail hour. We highly recommend DCC!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kim · Married on 10/08/2017

The venue was beautiful, the staff were helpful and accommodating, the food and pre-wedding food for the bridal suite were amazing! Courtney made everything smooth and effortless.

Sent on 12/03/2017

sam · Married on 09/29/2017

To Courtney, the staff, and just everyone that runs the Deerfield. we had the most wonderful day. the service the attention to detail was next to none. we have had so many compliments! we truly enjoyed our selves and can't thank you enough.
    Marianna and Sam Muscatella

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely everything was perfect. We had an amazing time and so did all of our guest.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ryanne and Deerfield Country Club. As soon as I saw the venue I fell in love and my entire wedding day exceeded my wildest dreams. Ryanne was super supportive throughout the entire process. She handled my craziness and stress with ease. I must have emailed her 200 times and she never made me feel like I was bothering her. I can honestly say that each and every aspect of my wedding day was perfect. The venue was clean and set up beautifully. The bridal suite attendant was the sweetest woman ever and cried when she saw me in my dress. All of my guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and absolutely raved about the food. It truly was the best day of my whole life. There are so many reasons it was voted number 1 in Rochester. Deerfield is the best of the best!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and 90% of that was because of Deerfield (the other 10% was because I got to marry my best friend!) Our wedding coordinator Alyssa was patient, professional and truly cared about my husband and I's day and making it exactly what we wanted. She knew how much I wanted to get married outside and of course it rained all day, she watched the weather radar like a hawk and updated me throughout the day and we had just the right window of time to make it happen and she did! the food was excellent, the wait staff was attentive and the bartenders were wonderful. We highly recommend Deerfield Golf & Country Club for your big day, they are 5 stars all the way around.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Norman · Married on 09/02/2017

My daughter was married at the Deerfield CC on September 2nd. Courtney ( the wedding coordinator) did a fantastic job. The whole matter was handled wonderfully from beginning to end. The food was delicious, the decor was beautiful and the staff were very friendly, the DJ (Rich) was great. I highly recommend the Deerfield and I will use them again. Thanks Deerfield!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Deerfield is the perfect wedding venue. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Our wedding coordinator made sure the entire night went smoothly. I would recommend Deerfield to everyone.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

Couldn't have asked for more. Beautiful venue and Courtney ensure it was a stress free day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tracey · Married on 08/05/2017

Ryanne, you are simply amazing. Our wedding was absolutely perfect for a lot of reasons, but I am positive that you were behind 99% of that perfection. Every single time I started to get nervous about something or had a question you were there making each part of the process effortless and stress-free! You got our unique vision immediately and executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Someone in my wedding party said to me the other day, "even your wedding rehearsal was fun!" Ryanne, I have no idea how you managed to make practicing walking down the aisle fun, but I'm pretty sure you deserve a medal for it. Deerfield is so gorgeous and perfect already but working with you made it even better.
    Also, the food here is simply to die for! Gouda scalloped potatoes and late night breakfast are you kidding me?!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rosemary · Married on 07/29/2017

We had my daughter's wedding at DFCC. The ceremony space and reception hall was absolutely beautiful! We received plenty of great comments on the appetizers and food. The bridal suites are a wonderful idea. The attendant, Lauren, is fantastic! Our event coordinator, Ryanne was also great to work with. Highly recommend DFCC!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

We held our wedding and reception here about 2 weeks ago. The place itself is breath taking- from the bridal suites to the ceremony space to the reception room! We have received compliment after compliment of just how beautiful our day was, how great the food was, and how perfect everything came together!

The real person to rave about here is Ryanne, our coordinator. This girl is absolutely amazing!! She completely wow'd us the entire process! I can't tell you the countless emails with millions of questions she responded to, and within hours; the perfect set up of rehersal; how she handled our rather large and loud group of people. She was completely in control of every situation we threw at her and handeled it amazingly and seamlessly to us and not to mention our wedding day- everything was set up/scheduled/ run to a T by her and it went perfectly. She was also extremely attentive to myself and our bridal party- we didn't have to ask for a single thing. She made us feel so comfortable and shared the excitement of the day with us. If there is anyone I am incredibly thankful to have had that day it would be her!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Deerfield was the perfect choice for our venue! We (and our guests) had the best night! Courtney was incredibly responsive and was two steps ahead the entire night to ensure the night went smoothly. I would recommend Deerfield to anyone who is getting married and wants to have an incredible night that they will remember for the rest of their lives!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alicca · Married on 07/01/2017

Deerfield was great to work with! Our coordinator Alyssa was excellent and made sure that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious and our bridal suite was perfect for all of the girls to get ready in. I received so many compliments on how great of a wedding it was! I highly recommend Deerfield.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2017

From start to finish it was overall AMAZING! The food was great and service was awesome and everything fell right into place! They were so organized that it made me feel so good to know I was in awesome hands, esp with out ever planning a wedding before! Thank you deerfield for making my dream come true day PERFECT! :) :) I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Aaron · Married on 06/17/2017

Courtney and the Deerfield staff do a wonderful job creating a beautiful atmosphere for your wedding while maintaining a high level of professionalism. We highly recommend Deerfield to anyone looking for a wedding venue at a very reasonable cost. I thank them for helping create memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here June 3. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Awesome food, beautiful venue, amazing staff, and we were blessed to be paired with Ryanne as our wedding coordinator. She is the best and helped us make our day perfect in every single way possible! She is the sweetest, and I can't imagine having worked with anyone else. We had the wedding of our dreams and couldn't have been happier. I can't even count the number of people who have told me this was the most gorgeous wedding they have ever seen. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding there just this Saturday, May 27 and it was amazing! Ryan and I checked out a few other places but knew that Deerfield was the place for us. Ryanne Johnston was our coordinator and she made everything so easy, even when we made our move to Raleigh and had to plan our wedding 12 hours away from home. Deerfield made me feel like home. As soon as I walked in the day of my wedding I was treated so well. I had the most beautiful bridal suite for my bridal party and myself, Ryanne made everything perfect that day and always checked in on me. Deerfield is beautiful, amazing, and just a dream. I will always recommend Deerfield to anyone who wants to have the wedding of their dream!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Noelle · Married on 05/20/2017

We can not say enough good things about Deerfield! I don't even know where to star! All of us girls utilized the bridal suites including the amenities that Deerfield offers. Being the anxious person that I am, it was so relaxing to have all of our hair and makeup done at Deerfield in the gorgeous Bridal Suite! Our bridal suite attendant was so amazing and helpful. She brought us everything we needed and more. She even steamed all of the bridesmaids dresses and my veil! Not to mention the food we had in the bridal suite (breakfast and lunch) was DELICIOUS! Courtney checked in before the ceremony and made sure we had everything we needed. She helped make sure the guys didn't see the girls before the ceremony and vice versa when we were all doing our photos. The ceremony and reception ran smoothly and were better than we could have imagined! Some things took a little longer than expected (going through the buffet with 200 people) but Courtney took care of everything and adjusted whatever needed to be adjusted! She let me know what was going on, but other than that I didn't even notice a thing! The staff was absolutely amazing. We had so many little decorative details and they made sure everything was in place and the ceremony and ballroom looked beautiful. Dinner was absolutely delicious as well! Everyone says to be prepared for something to go wrong during your wedding, but we couldn't think of anything. Deerfield made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 05/06/2017

This was an amazing venue! The staff all across the board were wonderful, especially our wedding coordinator Courtney. Highly recommend this place. We were pretty easy going, but if there was anything we needed changed or accommodated they handled it promptly, efficiently and without hesitation! The day of; Courtney would come to us and make sure everything was going as we wanted and to make sure there were no problems. The bridal suite was amazing, huge plus for the ladies!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Liz · Married on 11/12/2016

This is the best wedding venue in Rochester NY!!! From the moment we arrived the morning of the event to get ready in the bridal suite (which is amazing!!) to the second we were leaving...everything was perfect. I am still getting compliments on the food (The Jack Daniels glazed flank steak is awesome!) and venue. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating and will to go above and beyond to make the day special. They added their own special touches to the decor and it looked perfect. Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Allison · Married on 11/04/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Deerfield! They captured our vision and what we wanted our day to be like and we really could not have asked for a better experience. The grounds are beautiful, food is great, and the staff goes above and beyond. Our coordinator Ryanne was the sweetest person and really knew what she was doing! I would recommend Deerfield to anyone!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Deerfield was amazing! Our wedding was perfect, literally PERFECT. Everything the Deerfield employees did was done with urgency, professionalism, and an acute focus on every detail. We recommend Deerfield to everyone, for many reasons! Ryanne, our wedding coordinator, was exceptional and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/24/2016