Deer Haven Banquets Reviews

8 | New Berlin, WI

8 Reviews for Deer Haven Banquets

• Camellia

Camellia Lewis · Married on 08/15/2020

They made my day beautiful. Love them

Beautiful place sweet people a plus in my book

Sent on 08/21/2020

Jaime Miron · Married on 08/01/2020

Happy Wife

Sandy snd Jeff are awesome. Wedding and reception went flawless. Customer service was amazing. Food was delicious. Price point was great. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I am glad we picked our entire wedding and reception to be here. We even sang bday to my 104 yr old gpa.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Deer Haven Banquets's reply:

Jaime,
    Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. It was such a pleasure working with you and making your special day and dreams come true. You and your husband Edward were such a pleasure to work with. I wish you both nothing but happiness for many years to come.
    Sincerely
    Sandy

April Berry · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend

Deer Haven is a top notch place to have your wedding. The entire staff was so kind and helpful from the planning, to the taste testing, to the day of the event. I can't thank them enough for such an amazing wedding!!! Thank you again Jeff, Bob, Kathy, Dominic, and the bartenders.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Brandy · Married on 04/07/2018

Our reception was great! The banquet hall was spacious, well-laid out and accommodating. There was plenty of parking. Jeff (manager) and Bob (caterer) were both great to work with...covered details thoroughly, quick to respond, had answers to all questions and were incredibly flexible! The night couldn't have been better.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Rose · Married on 08/26/2017

I had my wedding here in August 2017. IT WAS PERFECT. Jeff was amazing! The pricing for the venue, ceremony, bar packages, and catering were very affordable. We were able to use the space for rehearsal and set up the day before. The clean up was hassle-free! The inside of the banquet hall is GORGEOUS. We had 160 people and it wasn't cramped or crowded. Just perfect. Thank you, Jeff!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jeff and his staff at Deer Haven were a complete pleasure to work with. They made sure everything was taken care of and any issues that came up were worked through with an amazing ease. I would easily recommend Deer Haven as a venue to anyone who's looking for a fun and relaxed outdoor wedding ceremony. And the bar/banquet area is beautiful and large enough, we had just over 130 people attend our wedding and people weren't sitting on top of each other or knocking elbows at the tables. Deer Haven was extremely accommodating and very willing to adjust at the last minute. I'm so happy we chose them for our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff and his staff at Deer Haven made our day the best it could be! The hall was kept at a very nice and comfortable temperature for all of our guests (it was about 95 degrees outside with very high humidity) and the hall was very beautiful and spacious. The LED light feature in the center of the ceiling added a special touch to the decor. The ceremony was held outside and everything was set up perfectly. Deer Haven also provided a large "limo" golf cart and normal golf cart for our wedding party to take for pictures on the course and took our photographer for a 'tour' prior to in order to find the perfect location for pictures.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Charlotte Gottsacker · Married on 10/17/2020

So far so good :)

Jeff at Deer Haven is wonderful to work with! When we visited the venue he allowed us to really get a feel for how it would look on our wedding day. He was very patient with my list of questions! :)

Sent on 09/20/2019