DeepBlu Entertainment Reviews

241 Reviews for DeepBlu Entertainment

1 User photo

DeepBlu Entertainment 1

Hailee · Married on 09/19/2015

I had an incredible experience with DeepBlu. Jimmy was so helpful in making sure we had everything in order for my wedding. He was always there if I had questions and he always responded to my emails in a super timely manner. He is such a pleasure to work with and a great person! Jimmy makes the whole process a breeze. Jared was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job of making sure all of our requests from our "must-play list" and "do not play list" were covered. Everyone had such a great time dancing the night away at our wedding and I thank DeepBlu for making our night so fun! I couldn't be happier with my choice for a DJ! Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/07/2015

I was so amazed by Jimmy at our wedding reception. We had a fun/wild crowd at our wedding anyways, but he took the dancing to the next level with his music selections. Every single song he played was on point. Dance offs began during the third song he played and by the end of the night groomsmen were being tossed in the air, my husband and I were being paraded around on groomsmens' shoulders, and my grandmother did the whip nae nae. Not saying that every wedding reception DJ'ed by Deep Blu will be as wild as mine, but you can be guaranteed that your guests will enjoy themselves with their perfect music selections!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lynn · Married on 08/07/2015

Thank you (times ten) to the Deep blu crew for making my wedding day superbly fantabulous! If it wasn't for Jimmy and Justin I don't know what we would do! We were recommended to call Jimmy after all of our wedding vendors recommended them to be our entertainment for the night and we are very happy we did! Jimmy gave me the best service I could possibly ask for all the way up to our wedding day and Justin came in and made everything just perfect! Our ceremony sounded great since they made sure that we had enough microphones for it and the reception music was better than we expected by far!

I didn't have to worry about anything since Jimmy told me that he and Justin would take care of all of the other little details that I didn't even think about at first. It was all just so great and we would tell all of you to look no further than right here if you need great music and super service for your wedding! Thank guys for all you do!! We loved it all!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Diane · Married on 06/27/2015

Jimmy gave us a special DJ for our daughter's wedding. Justin was such a hard worker, not taking breaks due to being so eager to please and focus on helping the party stay fun.
    He provided appropriate music for eating and conversation and worked up to more lively and fun music to keep the guests dancing until the lights were out. Jimmy met with us months ahead to listen and try to get the feel of what the daughter wanted and communication after that was immediate and helpful. I would highly recommend Deepblu to all!

Sent on 06/29/2015

I was so happy with DeepBlu and especially Jimmy Harris. He was recommended by a friend and I am so glad I took the recommendation. He was responsive and also flexible. When I called him the day of my wedding to add a few songs, he said "Don't worry about a thing - it's all taken care of"! I was so relaxed knowing he handled everything and I needed to do nothing but give him some inspiration to go off of.

We danced for almost the entire reception and he had great music I hadn't thought of to get everyone to dance and have a great time. I hated to leave :(

He was also a vendor Heartwood Hall, my venue, knew very well and recommended. He easily flexed when I wanted to move the whole wedding and reception inside the day beforehand. You can't go wrong with DeepBlu! On another note, of the other vendors we used:

Heartwood Hall (venue) - 5/5
    Smash Studios Photography - 1/5
    Karen Farmer (flowers) - 5/5
    Cheryl Carroll (Cake) - 5/5

Thanks again Jimmy and DeepBlue for making our wedding so fun!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband told me before the wedding "I know you love to dance and I'll dance with you for our first dance, but I don't like dancing. I'm not going to dance the rest of the night." Jimmy is so amazing as a DJ, my husband danced along with me to just about every song and had a blast!

Everyone who attended told us they had so much fun at our wedding, mentioning the DJ as one of the reasons.

Jimmy was personable and helpful during the wedding planning and the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond: The day of I didn't have to worry about the order of events. He was there to guide us at the appropriate times. I HIGHLY recommend Jimmy and the DJ Bleu crew!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2015

Thanks for being so awesome! I was able to talk about my ideas as much as I wanted to with these guys and they never told me that I was being silly or I was wasting their time. I know that I was very demanding but I never got anything from them but encouragement and support. No matter what it was I got everything I asked for. I understand that it must be a huge pressure to be in front of a lot of people and making sure that you say the right things at the right time but it seemed like our DJ was so comfortable and it all just seemed to be second nature to him. We had a lot of our reception on video and after watching it all over again it was just as good. We highly recommend this DJ company for any wedding to anyone. Definitely worth the price and worth the phone call. Call them today!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/31/2015

Thank you so much!! You helped make our special day perfect!! I will definitely refer Jimmy Harris to others!! Coolest and such a nice man!! It was fun to see everyone dance!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/30/2015

DeepBlu exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding. Jimmy is AMAZING to work with. From the first time I contacted him to gather information up to wedding day he was so easy to work with, helpful, prompt, and always available to talk, give suggestions, and ease any stress I had! The music for our ceremony was perfect & the reception had our guests of every age dancing, laughing, and enjoying themselves. He is great at gauging the audience and making everything flow from one part to another. We definitely made the right choice using deepblu & we would use them again for other events!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • User4551982 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Jimmy! It was so important to me to have a fun reception for all my guests to enjoy. Jimmy had everyone dancing all night! He was very flexible about using song requests. It was a blast!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Denise · Married on 05/29/2015

We found Deepblu through our photographer. He had more good things to say about them than he did about any other vendor we hired. Considering the fact that the whole time we were planning with them it was such a happy and easy time, we knew why he had so many great things to say and I can't even try to type that much. We can start with the fact that our wedding was simply perfect. Also there was not a moment during our wedding that we did not hear a single bad song. Also we had so much help from them with our music and with our details that we never had to worry about anything at all. Totally professional, totally wonderful and totally worth it! This has to be the nicest bunch of gentlemen we had encountered while we were planning and I would dare to say that they are the best at customer service I have ever seen. Top notch everything!! We loved every second of it all!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Natasha · Married on 05/24/2015

All I can say is DeepBlu Entertainment is absolutely the best in town! If you're fortunate enough to get Jared for a DJ...GET JARED! I was so thankful that DeepBlu was highly recommended to us. Jimmy Harris, the Entertainment Director, is just the sweetest man ever! Every form of communication was ALWAYS responded to promptly. DeepBlu truly cared about every question/idea we had. Thank you for making your customers feel so cared about. Our wedding was so perfect and I thank DeepBlu for sharing in our special day!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Joel · Married on 05/16/2015

Jimmy was very in tune with the dance crowd. Young and old alike got their music. He also was able to find a middle ground so we all could enjoy dancing together.
    Jimmy never took a break the whole night. The energy stayed high ! Very pleased.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/08/2015

We appreciate Jeff going above and beyond for us on our wedding day! He did everything we asked and then some without a problem at all. Customer service was off the charts too! Thanks to Deep Blu and their great DJ we had an awesome time! Highly and very happily recommeded by us

Sent on 05/18/2015

Caren · Married on 05/02/2015

Jimmy Harris, DeepBlu Entertainment, did a wonderful job as DJ for our daughter's wedding reception. He was sensitive to the music level during dinner, increasing the volume for the dancing portion. Music selection was great. Such a nice man with a wonderful personality. A very enjoyable experience! Just perfect! Thank you! C. B. - mother of the bride

Sent on 05/07/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

We hired Justin to be our DJ and he was so great! I really liked the way he kept the energy flowing and made sure that we all knew what was going on at all times. Our music was fun all night and he made sure to play everything we asked for and then some. We knew from the incredible customer service that we got from this company that our wedding was going to be awesome! Great job on taking care of us guys! We will tell everyone about you. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Gail · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional and did what we asked of him.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 04/18/2015

Jimmy was very patient with me throughout the planning process and was very informative. Jared worked our event and was so sweet and was so fabulous with reading the room and indulging my ridiculous requests. Would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Tori · Married on 04/04/2015

I want to thank deep blu entertainment for making our wedding day fantastic!! We and our friends and family enjoyed the way that the energy was upbeat and fun all night long and was sophisticated and tasteful when it was appropriate. The one thing that I will remember the most wasn't even during our wedding day, it was the time leading up to it. We had every phone call answered, every email replied to, every text returned and everything else you would expect from any wedding vendor. Our process was timely and professional and always with a smile! The wedding night was something else too!

We highly recommend this fine group of guys for any wedding! They can definitely handle any situation with finesse, and are very professional the whole way through.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Kasey · Married on 03/28/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better Dj than Jimmy!! He always got back to me immediately when I had any questions and you can tell he genuinely wants to do his best for you and really enjoys what he does. He even offered to come to our rehearsal just for my peace of mind but I trusted him enough to know that wasn't necessary and I was right! We had the most amazing reception thanks to him and his great playlist! He's the best!

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/07/2015

DeepBlu entertainment was the absolute perfect DJ for our wedding! We specifically had Jared the day of our event, and he was fabulous. Anytime I thought of something or had a question, he was available my text and phone call. He set up everything the day of in a timely manner and even went out of his way to work with our guitar player/singer who performed during the ceremony. We would not have changed a thing. The reception was bumpin' the entire time and many friends left saying it was the most fun reception they had attended. Jared was quick to take our music suggestions as they came up that evening and keep the party rocking!!! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Jimmy was great to work with! As the MOB and my daughter lives in another state- I was pretty much on my own to find a DJ for her wedding reception. I attended a wedding he worked and was impressed by his professionalism and connection with the wedding crowd. He was easy to contact and was eager to answer any question I had. I always had an immediate response from him. Even when my daughter's busy schedule made it hard to finalize the details of the reception- Jimmy was very patient and worked with her. At the wedding reception, Jimmy did an excellent job- and, was everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Karan · Married on 01/17/2015

This vendor was definitely the easiest one that we got to work with. Jimmy is on top of his game and knew exactly what would work perfectly for us! He is the best about keeping on top of making sure that we had everything we needed at every step. Our DJ was fabulous.....I could go on and on and on about our experience with deep blu entertainment and about how wonderful our entire experience was. You won't find many companies that are more professional than these gentlemen are. Without a doubt I know why this company is in such demand! Wonderful service!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Laura · Married on 01/02/2015

If you need a DJ in the Memphis area, don't look at anyone else. This is it. DeepBlu's Jimmy Harris was easy to work with and easy to get in touch with. His music selection was on point, and he was such a professional during our entire wedding reception. No hokey, annoying line-dances or props or sound effects. Just straight-up good music all night long. There were people on the dance floor all night, and no one was ready for the night to end. I would tell every bride in Memphis not to hesitate - this is the DJ you want.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jimmy and Jared were awesome! They respond quickly, meet with you at your convenience, get an idea of your music preference and can run with that to play music that fits your event and your personality. They are very professional and made sure we had an awesome time at my reception! There is a small travel fee based on how far from Memphis you are and possibly a hotel room fee if he needs to stay the night after a late party but if you live in Memphis you should be good. Jared looked very professional and was a great emcee!

Sent on 01/20/2015