DeepBlu Entertainment Reviews

241 Reviews for DeepBlu Entertainment

1 User photo

DeepBlu Entertainment 1

Jana · Married on 09/09/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment was AMAZING! The whole experience was so easy. They were great at communicating, and making my plan come to life. Jeff was wonderful, so easy to work with, and was very flexible!
    Planning a wedding usually comes with a lot of changing your mind and plans, and this team made that SO easy. All transitions went smoothly thanks to the help of DeepBlu entertainment!
    Would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Jana, this has already been a GREAT day and you just made it better! I sent Jeff a message telling him about your review, and he said thank you very much. It means everything to us that you enjoyed your experience with us and now the whole world knows how you feel, too. We wish the best for you and Troy, and please stay in touch with us to keep us up-to-date on ya. Thanks again for your kind words :)

Gwyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Jimmy has now done both my kids' weddings and we can't say enough about what an amazing job he did! He is so professional but so obviously loves what he does and it shows! Takes care of every little detail and goes the extra mile! Everyone keeps saying that he was the best dj they have ever seen at a wedding! We have been to a lot of weddings and completely agree! If you want a stress free night with dancing and fun, jimmy with deepblu! Almost (but not quite lol) sad that this was my last one to get married since no more chances to use jimmy :(. Recommending to all my friends so hopefully will be seeing him at many more celebrations!

Sent on 07/29/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Hey Gwyn! Thank you so much for writing this! I feel like I'm part of your family now LOL. Of course, no great wedding is this much fun without the wonderful people who are involved - like YOU. This night was a lot of fun, and there was much positive energy swimming around in there from start to finish. It was my pleasure (and I still have something special for you so stay tuned). Thanks again! You and your family are wonderful :)

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Jimmy was absolutely amazing! We had the absolute best time and the best music for our wedding reception. The process was super simple to add music to our playlist and then he was so flexible with our schedules to meet with us before our big day and go over everything. My Dad is a big Bruno Mars fan and Jimmy made sure that my Dad heard his favorites. I don't think there was one time that there wasn't someone on the dance floor. Could not have asked for a better experience. If you are looking for a great DJ that has great customer service, great personality, and will take care of your needs, Deep Blu Entertainment is the way to go!

Sent on 08/31/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Mary! Yeah your dad is a super guy, so I felt it was only right to make sure he was taken care of haha. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Thanks for making it pleasurable and easy for me, too! I really appreciate your kind words. Means a lot to me :)

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

DeepBlu entertainment is absolutely outstanding. The planning process was so easy and makes any Type A Bride swoon. Jimmy is so invested, responsive, and just an all around wonderful person. He was genuinely excited for my big day, and was willing to do whatever it took to make sure it went smoothly. He was continually checking in to make sure everything was how I wanted it, and communicated so well throughout the entire process. Dalton, our fabulous DJ at the reception, just extended the fabulous hospitality Jimmy already established. Dalton announced everything perfectly, worked so well with my wedding planner, and played the best music! He also made it clear he was taking requests at the reception which I loved! He was so sweet and professional, and I now see why when I was searching for a DJ I really couldn't find any other recommendations other than DeepBlu. If you are in the Memphis area and you need a DJ, there really is no other option! DeepBlue is the BEST!

Sent on 06/13/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! And thank you for posting your amazing review on three different websites! That's love right there :)

We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day, and Dalton said that your event was awesome. Just to know that you had such a great time is thanks enough. And WE cannot thank you enough for being so sweet to post this for the world to see. God bless you guys!

Kate · Married on 06/03/2017

Love this group! Jimmy was so easy to work with and so patient even through last-minute changes and requests. The string quartet was totally professional, and played the chosen pieces perfectly. Jared was a wonderful DJ/emcee for our wedding. Would highly recommend Deep Blu Entertainment! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kate! We LOVED being a part of Lucy's wedding day. Also it is a real treat to get reviews from the mother of the bride (the other star of the show). It was a pleasure, and I speak for Jared when I say thank you for being so great to work with. The entire experience was just the best! Please stay in touch and God bless you and your family :)

Bethania · Married on 05/27/2017

We have received more compliments on our wedding day DJ than any other vendor (and we had incredible ones)! Look no further! DeepBlu is truly the best! Jimmy is not only a complete professional, but he is an extremely genuine and approachable person. I met with Jimmy once in his office, discussed all the details, we emailed back and forth a handful of times, and that was all! He really took care of us. He put us completely at ease on our wedding day. He not only sticks to the songs that you request, but he is also an expert at feeling out the crowd so that the dance floor is always packed. His equipment was beautiful and his attire was dapper. Thank you, Jimmy. You truly added to our magical day. Could not recommend you more. All our best!

Sent on 06/17/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Bethania, thank you so much! It was a real pleasure to be a part of your and Evan's wedding day. It was a vibrant, fun and elegant event with all the trimmings and I will not forget it - ever. You out so much into planning your wedding day without even realizing it. You were easy to talk with and you seem eternally happy in general, which is a very endearing character trait. I know you guys are destined for a lifetime of happiness and fun. Your wedding day was a direct reflection of that! Thanks again. I'm so happy you had a wonderful time and thank you for the amazing compliments :)
  • Polly

Polly · Married on 05/14/2017

There is a reason Jimmy/DeepBlu have so many 5 star reviews and it's because he is phenomenal. I met with Jimmy once before the wedding, had one phone call, and filled out my songs online. He ran with all of that flawlessly and played amazing tunes at my wedding reception. I highly recommend using him, he is the best of the best and is super affordable as well. Thank you for making my day great!

Sent on 06/06/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Polly, thank you for the wonderful review and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your and Arik's wedding celebration! You and your amazing mom came up with some really great, fresh ideas for your event that were simply masterful (the food trucks was one of them). Also, your guests requested some great songs that helped ME do my job even better. It was a team effort that was a smashing success! Thanks again for your kind words. God bless you and Arik! Stay in touch :)

Anne-Marie · Married on 04/01/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment was a blast to work with in preparation for our wedding. Jimmy is as personable and cordial as they come. He responds to emails and questions right away, and a couple weeks before the wedding he called to discuss the atmosphere of the reception, song selections, etc. DeepBlu added personal touches to the reception, such as giving birthday shoutouts to guests, and hand picking fun songs to play during the events (cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss.) Ryan was our DJ for the night of the reception and did a terrific job! Guests were complimenting him throughout the night, saying how fun he was and how everyone was enjoying his songs. He is very talented and was able to keep guests on their feet all night! He also emceed so guests knew what was going on at all times. We had the best night with our friends and family! We owe so much of that to Ryan, Jimmy and the wonderful service we received from DeepBlu!

Sent on 04/12/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Anne-Marie, I want you to know how much this touched me today - a LOT! With the time, effort, love and care that we invest into what we do, it means everything to be recognized and appreciated. However, what really matters is that your wedding day turned out as you wanted it, and hopefully it exceeded your expectations. Ryan was brought on because I saw something in him that very few have, and your report of his performance reinforces my decision. We sure do love that guy, and I am happy that he was able to give you what we promised you: a great time on your wedding day without compromise! Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means so much to all of us :)

Amanda · Married on 12/17/2016

You do not have to worry about a thing once you book with Deep Blu! D.J. Jimmy was our D.J., but he also served as the emcee for our reception. Jimmy and Deep Blu went above and beyond for my December 2016 wedding. He met with me several times before the big day, and way always prompt to respond to emails. He was on time (early!!) to set up for the wedding and he kept the party going until after we left. I had an early afternoon wedding and I was worried about people not enjoying themselves, but enjoy they did!! They also have an online system for choosing music that made life SO much easier when planning my big day. I could go on and on...
    My advice: book Deep Blu. Just do it.

Sent on 01/24/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, I really enjoyed your wedding day myself! When you are a DJ, it is really important to have your crowd be responsive, friendly and happy. They were all there to help make your wedding day extra special for you, and they were a fun crowd to entertain! Thanks for taking the time to write this. You rock!

Lorelei · Married on 11/26/2016

If you want to have the best party of your life, hire DeepBlu! We loved picking out our songs. Jimmy was super prompt in answering questions, loved the intro video to explain the process, and Jonathan was amazing the night of the party. He knew EXACTLY when to play dance music and he kept the dancing going all night!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Lorelei! You've already said so many wonderful things about Jon and I, we cannot tell you how much we appreciate you. Brides like you are very special in that you have a huge heart, are easy to work with, and you always seem to be in the best of spirits. That's what helped make your wedding day so amazing. We just provided the window into your world. Thanks again and we wish you all the best!

Grace · Married on 11/05/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment was fantastic! They will be my first call for any future events. They were with us 100% of the way. Always willing and curtious! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Grace, you were an absolute JOY to work with! Jonathan said that this was a lot of fun for him as well.

Every single time I would speak with you, your voice was always chipper and upbeat, and just being in contact with your type of spirit was just about as refreshing as it could possibly be. It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day extra special, and thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with the world! God bless :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/29/2016

Deep Blue is the best of the best ! Jimmy was our DJ and he was amazing ! He was well organized , responded quick , great personality , and made our wedding ceremony and reception music everything I hoped it would be ! After the wedding , everyone kept asking me who my DJ was because he was awesome ! Couldn't imagine having any other DJ company ! Thanks Jimmy ! ??????

Love,
    Frank & Taylor Pursell

Sent on 11/12/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Taylor and Frank, I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review! Glad to see that all of our efforts worked out to be the wedding day you wanted. Plus, we did it TOGETHER, so that makes it even more special. Best wishes to you both, and thank you again for being so great!! Cheers -

Annamaria · Married on 10/21/2016

We chose DeepBlu Entertainment for our October 22,2016 wedding and we are SO thankful we did. From the first email exchange it was evident that Jimmy is devoted to making this the best event possible. As the bride, I had a lot of stress, but none when it came to the entertainment. DeepBlu's design makes picking songs for your big day SO easy. Jimmy made our entire day special, fun, and way less stressful. You will not be disappointed in your choice!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

This was one great wedding, my friend! Thank you for writing this and showing me some love. It was great to help make your big day special. It wasn't much of a stretch since you and your guests were ready to go from the time the doors opened. Again, thank you for these wonderful words and for validating what I do. It was my pleasure!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Y'all, there's a reason why DeepBlu has 168 reviews here.

They're organized, attentive, and digital-friendly to brides and grooms who are busy with SO many other details. They're professional and fun, and just make everything easy in a city known for music.

They're the best. Don't look anyplace else. Make it happen. :)

Sent on 10/08/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Yeah the reason we have these reviews is because people like YOU are nice enough to write them :)

Me and my team try our very best to make sure that things run smoothly because we have ONE SHOT to get it right. But what really matters here is that it wasn't just US that made it happen - it was an effort by all of us, and it started with YOU. Thanks for being so sweet and so easy to work with.

We will be on the lookout for you and Alec, watching your beautiful life unfold before you. You deserve all of the great blessings that you have coming your way. Congrats again and thank you so much for your great review!

Kendall · Married on 09/24/2016

Deep blue is very reliable and amazing at what they do. I wanted music that would keep people on the dance floor all night and that's exactly what they did! Almost everyone was on the dance floor the whole entire night and the music was great. I also had a special mixup daddy daughter dance they put together which was amazing and everyone loved it! You will not go wrong picking deep blue as your dj.

Sent on 12/05/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Kendall, you just touched on things that we worked so hard on to make your wedding day perfect! It is awesome that you think so highly of us, and we would not be happy unless you were just THRILLED about your experience. So glad you are!

Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope that your future is as wonderful and exciting and you want it to be!

DeepBlu Entertainment is the best in the biz! Jimmy Harris worked with me so well to ensure that our wedding day was everything we hoped for and more. He was incredibly flexible, professional, and an overall delight to work with. Our guests never left the dance floor! I highly recommend using him for any and all DJing needs!

Sent on 01/04/2017

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

You may be a "private user" but I know exactly who you are haha. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone! It was a pleasure to be there on your wedding day, and I would like to think we are kinda like family now. Thanks again for being so sweet and for taking the time to write your review. Glad you are happy with the outcome :)

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I loved working with Jimmy at DeepBlu. He was super fun and very organized. Most importantly, the sound quality was amazing for the ceremony. At the reception, he kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Sent on 10/25/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Lauren, you and Shep are the BEST! It's rare that someone leaves two reviews on two different sites, but you guys are certainly rare! I enjoyed your wedding day so very much, and I'm happy that you had a good time as well. Thanks again for everything!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

If we had ever thought about having someone else be our DJ service for our wedding we would have made a terrible mistake. Not only did these guys come through with every little teeny tiny thing we asked for, they made us feel so special! Jimmy takes great care of their clients to make sure that all of the details are on point and he will NOT let anything oass through the cracks. I can even say that deep blu was probably the best at staying in touch with us and leaving no stone unturned.

Jimmy told us that they have a very special way of matching the perfect DJ with each and every client and they gave us one that was perfect for us! All of our special formalities were always on time and handled with a special style that was quite impressive. Everyone at our wedding got to hear something that they loved and we kept hearing time and time again during our wedding that the great music just kept on coming! Delighted doesn't begin to describe how we feel about choosing deep blu to be a part of our wedding day. Everything was simply perfect and could not get any better!

Thanks to Jimmy and the deep blu guys for helping us have the wedding of the year! We will recommend these guys to anyone getting married out there!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

Very organized and responsive. Jimmy Harris and his team are very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Rachel, thank you bunches for taking the time to tell the world what you think of us! Jonathan told me that you guys had an amazing wedding day, and he also said that he had a lot of fun on top of it. Best wishes and many many blessings to you and Steven! Thanks again for everything and for being so great to work with :)

Holly · Married on 07/16/2016

This was a great group to work with. We used both the string quartet and the DJ services. They were amazing to work with. Very responsive.

Sent on 08/06/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Holly, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was super special, given the unique style you were going for, and it was one that we won't soon forget! We are all just happy that you enjoyed yourself, and we appreciate your going out of your way to write this awesome review. Thanks again :)

Toni · Married on 07/16/2016

Jimmy and his team at DeepBlu are absolutely wonderful! Jimmy answered every question I had in the quickest time possible; not only did he answer every question I had about his service, he helped with suits, officiants, and items way beyond what he does. At our wedding, he kept everyone on their feet, dancing! Guests who had not danced in years, said they could not get off the dance floor. He is THE best and absolutely amazing! I would recommend his team to anyone one hundred times over.

Sent on 10/07/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

I can't thank you enough for writing this review, Toni! I always say that it takes two awesome people to start a great party, and you and Mark are definitely those awesome people! All of your guests were nice, hospitable and lots of fun! Best wishes to you and Mark for a great life ahead of you and thanks again for your kind words :)

Valerie · Married on 07/09/2016

5 STARS-Great entertainment for our wedding, very professional. Even my 85 year grandmother was dancing by the end of the night :):):)

Sent on 09/06/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

It amazes me how great you guys are! Blake said that this was a super fun wedding for him, and it was a real pleasure to help you both get everything prepared and ready to go. Thanks for the awesome review! You are loved :)

Garyn · Married on 06/25/2016

Deep Blu is absolutey amazing! I've never met such wonderful, professional, trustworthy, and caring group of people. Jimmy Harris is a God send!! He is the person every bride needs! I am so glad I chose them for DJ, strings, and videography!

Sent on 08/17/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Your family is full of awesome people, Garyn! So happy you chose us to be a part of your wedding day and thanks for letting us video it, too! Great people deserve the best in life :)
  • F

Fallon · Married on 06/25/2016

Deep Blu Entertainment was so easy to work with! They made the craziness of the wedding week so much less stressful. Our wedding was so much fun & that was in large part due to these guys!

Sent on 08/18/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Fallon! We are so happy that you are happy with the fruits of our labor - and it was a labor of love. We hope you and Jay have nothing but the best in your bright future together and thanks again for letting us be a part of your big day. God bless you both :)

trey · Married on 06/25/2016

jimmy was wonderful to work with in the early stages of planning up until we got our DJ for the day and even then he was great to work with.

Sent on 08/19/2016

DeepBlu Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Our goal for you was to make sure you had a great time and for you to have a great party to share with your family and friends. Glad to be a part of all of it - from day one to wedding day :)