Deena's Cakes and Cookies Reviews

31 Reviews for Deena's Cakes and Cookies

Deena's Cakes and Cookies 1
Deena's Cakes and Cookies 2

Holly · Married on 05/16/2018

Deena is great. We ended up changing our whole order 2 weeks before the wedding. She had no problems with this. We got alot of compliments on how good the cake was. The cake was beautiful.

Thanks
    Paul & Holly Hoffert
    May 16 2018

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Deena's Cakes and Cookies 3
    Deena's Cakes and Cookies 4

We used Deena for our bridal shower cake and our cookies for our wedding (we didnt have a wedding cake). The cake and cookies were amazing and so yummy! I got a lot of compliments!! My only complaint is that I didnt have tons of leftovers to eat later!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Pat · Married on 05/03/2014

Working with Deena was a very positive experience. She was always very professional, she provided tastings, ideas and suggestions, and went above and beyond many times over to be certain our wedding expectations were met. Our guests are still all abuzz with compliments on her cookies and wedding cake, and those are the memories we cherish in the years to come. I highly recommend contacting Deena for your next special event, or your Christmas cut-out cookies!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2013

All of our guests raved about how good the cake & cupcakes were and also how good they looked. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Shelby · Married on 10/05/2013

Everyone loved the cake it was beautiful and flavorful.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kirsten · Married on 09/21/2013

Deena made us a wedding cake and cookies for our wedding. We wanted something a little out of the ordinary, we wanted a cake with rock climbers going up one side, since my husband and I met climbing. She did a fantastic job, the cake looked AND tasted great!
    Additionally, Deena was very easy to work with! She was easy going, responsive, and professional. Thanks, Deena!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

Deena provided Wedding cake / cupcakes for my daughter Jennifer and her new husband Cole on September 14th 2013. Deena did a remarkable job. Everyone loved her presentation and cupcakes.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Denna was amazing! My husband and I had no idea what we wanted for our wedding, When we met with her she was so helpful and gave us great advice. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. She was very flexible with our changes, and took all the stress out of the reception. She decorated the table for us and made our entrance magical. A+

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shelby · Married on 07/27/2013

Yes! Everything was perfect on our special day!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Deena made a beautiful birthday cake for our Father's 60th birthday. We received compliments on it the entire evening, and it was absolutely delicious, along with being beautiful.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Dawn · Married on 08/25/2012

Deena made my daughter's Quinceanera Cake. It was beautiful and delicious. She is very professional, up front and willing to work with you and help you decide.

I will definetly be using her in the future. When we went to the tasting to choose our flavors the cake melted in my mouth and come to find out she had pre-made that and took out of freezer. Awesome!
    Thanks Deena

Sent on 10/03/2012

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2012

Deena has now made a total of six cakes for me over the past two years, and all of them were beautiful works of art and delicious! None of the cakes she made for me were wedding cakes but the level of complexity and style that she used was above and beyond most wedding cakes I have seen. This last cake she made for me was for a baby shower. It was three tiers and each layer had a filling... I so wish I knew her when I got married, I would have loved to have had her make my cake. She is so kind and willing to work crazy ideas. I will recommend her to anybody. She is my absolute favorite!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Cathy · Married on 09/24/2011

We received so many compliments on the wedding cakes that Deena made that I'm carrying her business cards to hand out. Moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and tender vanilla cake with not-too sweet raspberry filling, both covered with what one discerning guest proclaimed to be "the best buttercream frosting I've ever had". Deena even delivered the cake and decorated the cake table. So glad that we ordered extra for leftovers! She was a joy to work with and will have all our cake business in the future.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Tara · Married on 09/10/2011

Deena made a wonderful birthday cake for my son for his 3rd birthday. Not only did the cake look amazing but it also taste wonderful. I had so many questions and compliments on the cake it was the center piece of the party !!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Jenny · Married on 08/06/2011

The wedding cake that was made was PERFECT she made it exactly to my specifications, I was definitely pleased....and it tasted wonderful!

Sent on 01/29/2012
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/19/2011

Deena made our wedding cake and a birthday cake for us in the same week. It was so hard to decide on flavors, because they were all so delicious! Our wedding cake was beautiful and all the flavors we had were scrumptious. She did a fabulous job with the birthday cake also. So cute! Deena is a true professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Deena's Cakes and Cookies!!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2011

Our wedding cake was wonderful! Deena is very professional and flexible with pricing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in search for a beautiful wedding cake!

Sent on 07/02/2011

Alyssa · Married on 04/16/2011

AMAZING! I loved every minute of working with Deena! With all of the stresses that come with planning a wedding, my wedding cake was not one of them. She did an amazing job and people are STILL coming up to me to tell me how delicious the cake and cupcakes were. We will ALWAYS use Deena for every occasion that calls for cake. I could not be any more pleased!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Melanie · Married on 09/05/2010

Deena was amazing. She pulled together a beautiful cake for us with 2 weeks notice after the person who was going to do my cake backed out on me. The cake was beyond my expectations. The flavor, presentation and decoration surpassed anything else available in our area. Guests at our reception from out of the area were amazed that the cake was made by someone in Fostoria. It rivals the cakes you see in magazines. I would recommend Deena to anyone looking for a cake for a special occassion. I will have Deena make cakes for us again, most definitely! A+++++++++

Sent on 09/08/2010
  • camryns mom

amber · Married on 08/21/2010

Deena was AMAZING! She was professional and understanding. She was very willing to help in any way and she is very, VERY affordable! She even delivered our cake 1 1/2 hours away! The cake was beautiful and soooo delicious! For the quality of cake we recieved (and on such short notice), we would've expected to pay twice what Deena charged us! She was wonderful and I can't praise her enough! Thanks Deena!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Tami · Married on 08/07/2010

Today is my 1 year anniversary, the cake tasted like it did a year ago!! You do such a great job, I am hoping to get a birthday cake from you this year also!! Thank you soo much, you did a great job!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Darrel · Married on 10/24/2009

Deena is such an awesome person to work with. She is very creative and helpful when it came to gettingthe cake for our daughters wedding. She has a very high attention to detail and actuallly listens to what you have to say. Her prices are so low I cannot believe she can do the quality of work that she did. Not complaining though, just let more money for the other stuff. If everyone that was contracted for the wedding was a proffesional as Deeena there would not have been a worry in the world for us. I even feel honored to have the masterpiece that Deeens created on her home page. When I speak of wedding cakes I send people straight there and tell them to see for their selves.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Beth · Married on 10/24/2009

Deena was great to work with, and cheaper than all the other cakes we looked at. She was on time for the reception, and gave me no reason to fret over the cake. Not to mention, the cake was delicious.

Deena was very creative with the design, even including an Angel statuette that is very dear to me in the cake display. (Ours is the the "stair case" cake on her home page, with the angel in the middle). The different tiers were different flavors of cake (Chocolate, Lemon, White and Red Velvet if I remember correctly), and it was decorated beautifully. She used vases filled with strands of lights for the cake stands. I couldn't be happier with the finished results. It was an honor to have her "participate" in my wedding.

I would certainly recommend Deena's Cakes and Cookies to any one needing a cake for ANY occasion.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Hollie · Married on 01/03/2009

Deena was great to work with. She made a beautiful cake for my wedding and made to what I wanted as a customer.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2008

Deena was nothing but completely professional and flexible through the whole process. She really went the extra mile to make sure the cake and display were beautifully presented. The cost was far below anyone in the area and the quality was amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2010