Deena Miller Productions Reviews

73 | Orlando, FL

73 Reviews for Deena Miller Productions

• User4439884 · event on: 09/20/2014

Kate and the band were wonderful! Our group enjoyed every note!
    I would recommend this band for sure!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Sara · Married on 09/14/2014

Wow! What can I say about Deena & the Band? They are fabulous! We were so very happy with choosing Deena. She is amazing, she is knowledgeable, and she truly cares about what she does. We love Mario too!

Just take 5 minutes to talk to her and you'll see how much she cares about what she does. The experience, quality, and connections she has makes choosing DMP a no question decision! My husband is a Frank Sinatra fan and she was able to get a great guy, Mike, to sing Ol' Blue Eyes hits as a surprise for my hubby. He loved it!

If you are looking for a live band option, honestly, Deena is your girl. Going directly with an experienced band (versus an agency) allows more creativity, more flexibility, more personality, and an all around fantastic experience. I loved knowing that I was supporting the artist and not an agency. Having the unforgettable experience we received for our special day was the icing on the cake.

Sent on 11/01/2014

My Dear Sara,
    Time came and went too quickly ! It was an absolute joy getting to know you over the course of planning your beautiful wedding. I feel like I made a new friend . I will never forgive you for sending me Goo Goo Clusters !! I guess I will have to come & visit you guys to get more HUH ??? :)
    May you always stay as happy as your were on your beautiful day .
    Thank you for choosing us !
    Your new friend always,

Sue · Married on 09/13/2014

If you want a band that will keep everyone dancing, smiling and partying, then I would highly recommend Deena Miller Productions. Visit her website to learn her philosophy on what makes a good wedding band. Deena's band has a broad range of music appealing to all age ranges and they transition from song to song in a way that makes it difficult to leave the dance floor. Other members of her band are enthusiastic and high energy.

Working with Deena was a joy. She helps guide you with the decisions that need to be made and she explains the nuances of what makes a good wedding celebration. Her approach is that as soon as the band starts playing, it is her job to keep the party going and to make sure everyone has fun. She delivers!

Here are some quotes from those who attended our wedding:

“This is better than college!” (21 year old)

“What a wonderful time! I think it was the most fun of any wedding I can remember for a long, long time - you know how to throw a great party! I had trouble talking the next morning - my voice seemed to have gone with the music...that band was incredible!”
    (57 year old)

“WOW! What an absolutely phenomenal wedding and celebration. You two certainly know how to put together a party. People will be talking about it for years.” (78 year old)

If you want a first rate, over the top wedding band, then call Deena. She delivers!

Written by the bride: Sue!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Judy Palma of the Deena Miller Productions is a spectacular keyboardist. Many compliments were received on her playing at the cocktail hour. She is a spirited musician who enthusiastically plays with precision.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

What a wonderful surprise !
    Just when you think cocktail hour music is put into place so people have some atmosphere while chatting away ,it's so lovely to know that people are really listening and enjoying ! This is music to my ears. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice note.

Laura · Married on 08/29/2014

When my husband got engaged we both knew we wanted a band instead of a DJ. As soon as we started talking to Deena and met with her the first time, we knew they were the ones for us. Not only was their style and music exactly to our taste, but Deena was always available to help answer a question or help us. She would always get back to us right away and was so helpful when we didn't know what to do. You can tell that she loves what she does and is attentive to every one of her clients. She made the planning process so much easier. The music the day of the wedding was perfect! They filled the dance floor all night and we everyone kept telling us how awesome the music was. We couldn't have been happier! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Donal and Anastasia · Married on 08/25/2014

Getting Deena and her wonderful band was the best decision ever!!! Such great people, positive, helpful and truly professionals! From the first day we met Deena, we knew we are dealing with an amazing person. She went through every single detail you wouldn't even think about. Our guests had such a blast, every single one of them came over and said, that the music was class! Seriously, if somebody even start thinking of getting a DJ instead of band, please don't waste your money! These guys can play everything!! and I really mean it! You'll have the best time of your life with them!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you guys ! We had the BEST TIME. I feel like I made new dear friends. I am sure we will see each other again and PARTY ALL OVER AGAIN! God Bless you both. XO

Deena Miller played for our daughter’s wedding and she/they were fantastic! Deena worked with us a head of time to make the song selections, learned a new song for the father daughter dance and was just overall easy and cheerful to work with. The dance floor was packed all evening! They moved without pause from one song to another. The whole evening the music was geared toward the people dancing. They started out with more Motown type music and by the end of the evening it was more contemporary music. The dance floor was rocking! They also provided the cocktail hour music which was just wonderful, perfect for the mood and not loud-as there was no problem for people to converse. The whole evening flowed perfectly between them and the caterers, everything timed out perfectly from the bride/groom dance to the father daughter dance and the quieter music during the time for eating dinner. The quality of the musicians and the sound-excellent. I cannot think of anything to criticize They were excellent. Everyone I have spoken with from the wedding has commented on how good the band was. If you hire Deena you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. It means the world. I am so happy that we met your expectations and hope that we are lucky enough to celebrate with you and your family, friends again in the future. It's clients like you , who make us want to GIVE 150% , your party was a combo of non stop dancing and even a little jazz concert during dessert. That was so much FUN for the band as well :)
    You had real music lovers there, for that,…. we Thank YOU!

Shanon · event on: 07/04/2014

I had a hoedown, and what an amazing job they did ! This band took the time to pull together a playlist that was amazing. I will be hiring them again next year or for any event that I throw.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kevin & Valerie · Married on 04/26/2014

Dear Deena, Mario and The Band:

WOW! WOW! you guys were terrific. I can not thank you enough for the fabulous night you gave us, so many memories. We can not wait to see the video of it all.

We have received so many compliments on your band, the food and the venue, LOL

Thank you so much for a fun filled night. I hope we can keep in touch in the future, and I wish you all the very best!!

Your Blushing Bride and Groom

Sent on 05/06/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

THANK YOU, for this lovely review !
    WOW! I would LOVE to see the video, send us a little clip so I can re-live the fun too !
    Hope to see you again at another cekebration !!!You had a GREAT CROWD ! Nothing by happiness to you. <3

Dina · Married on 04/12/2014

This band was awesome! Not only was the music great but they brought such a lively energy to the wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others.
    I am thrilled that we were instrumental in making your day a great one.
    Wishing you only the best.
    Much love, Deena & the BAND !

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

Deena Miller Productions exceeded my expectations! They were nothing short of amazing. They helped to make our special day a truly amazing one! Deena and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! The band is extremely talented and were total professionals. They were willing to learn two special songs for our first dance and the father/daughter dance! Deena was instrumental in planning the flow of the wedding. DMP also provided music for the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! It was a perfect day in part due to DMP! And it was a blast! We just needed more space on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Laura, Your wedding will alwasy hold a dear special place in my heart. An unforgettable evening that was so sweet, profound and filled with SO MUCH LOVE.
    It was a beautiful day.
    I thank you for taking the time to share this review with me and others. You will always have a place in my heart.
    Deena .

Kristin · Married on 03/29/2014

I knew from the moment we started communicating with Deena Miller, that the Deena Miller Band was going to be perfect for our wedding reception. They were professional through and through - which we really appreciated.
    We asked Deena if we could do something a little different for our first dance. We wanted to play the first part of the song on violin and guitar. Not only was she encouraging, she and Judy - the band's keyboarist - skyped with us so that we could rehearse. The week of the wedding, Deena went over every detail of the night with us and put us at ease. She made us feel comfortable in every way.
    The Deena Miller Band had my friends and family crowding the dance floor the entire night! The whole group was on the dance floor - young cousins and my grandparents and everyone in between. They played music from multiple genres - and killed it. :) When the band took a dinner break, their guitarist played popular music on acoustic guitar and somehow managed to fill the entire room with beautiful sound. It really seemed like they never took a break. So much energy!!
    They exceeded our expectations! My friends can't stop talking about it! Forget stressing about flowers and napkins, book the Deena Miller and get ready for an amazing party! Thanks, Deena and the band!!! You guys rock.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

THANK YOU FOR THIS wonderful review. I was going through my Skype videos and found the one of us rehearsing the song for your first dance. It was so sweet !!!! I must send it to you.
    I will never forget this party. It was so much fun. Noone wanted to stop dancing and we didn't want to stop playing !! We literally fed off the amazing energy that your friends brought to the party. Your first dance was the HIGHTLIGHT! so unique…..I am so happy you decided to do it. Great JOB!
    Wishing you all the best.
    Love Deena & The Band

Deb · Married on 11/10/2013

We booked Deena Miller Productions for my daughter's wedding after seeing and hearing them (and being VERY impressed) at 2 previous weddings. They are absolutely THE best. Our guests are still talking about how fantastic the music was!! The dance floor was packed the whole evening.... the mood, enthusiasm and song selection was exactly what we asked for. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour music and could not be happier. I can't say enough about DMP... Highly, highly recommended...... I have 2 other daughters, and wouldn't dream of using another band when the time comes!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank You for this beautiful review, now I am just counting the days for your other two daughters to get married so we can do it ALL AGAIN !!!
    Thanks so much, you were the best as well.
    GOD BLESS xo
    Much Love Deena .

Hire Deena Miller Productions for your next event-you won't be disappointed. Deena Miller is a multi-talented woman wearing many hats, including lead female singer, band leader, mc and event coordinator. With the help of her super versatile and rocking band, Deena choreographed the night perfectly. She even played acoustic guitar AND the drums at one point in the night-not simultaneously but STILL! I was truly impressed with how well the night flowed-beginning with gorgeous instrumentals on piano for the cocktail hour, followed by some nice acoustic/dinner music, slowly building into a dance party extravaganza. Deena and her band had everyone dancing and singing along for hours. This is one of the most fun and talented bands I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you !!! hahahah, I remember playing the drums that night. What a hoot. I had no idea what a reaction I got from the crowd. My ( drummer) Daddy taught me well. I say,... if you are gonna be a PRO, and lead a band, you should know how to play every instrument at least well enough to relieve someone in a pinch. Thankfully this was just for FUN !
    You guys were a LOT of fun!
    Thanks fo choosing us and thanks for the review :)

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2013

Deena was wonderful and accommodating to work with in planning the music for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding this past weekend. I am an amateur singer myself and asked her to help me show my love for my son during our dance together by having the equipment available to play a song on which I did the vocals. She worked with the couple asking them for the songs they wanted played as well as a "Do not play" list. She did a terrific job in her introducing of the wedding party and emceeing the event, taking the time to make sure she knew the proper pronunciation of names. Deena and her talented band had EVERYONE both young and "seasoned" on the dance floor with their great mix of music. Friends and family talked to me all night about this being the most fun they ever had at a wedding.No one was ready for the night or the music to end.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Thanks so much Kathleen,
    Special songs are VERY important to people. I try to make sure that we get in all of them. There are songs that can bring me back to that exact moment in time as tho you are standing right there.
    I am really happy that you appreciated that and noticed that we
    took the time to make it happen for you.
    Thank you again for choosing us .
    With much love,
    Deena

The Deena Miller band was the right choice for our daughter’s wedding. Here’s why. As the father of the bride, I had limited decision making authority in planning my daughter’s wedding – most of the decisions were made by my daughter and wife. However, one thing that I knew we needed was a live band. No DJs please. The right band was going to get the party started and keep it going to the very end. The right band was going to bring out the emotions that everyone was feeling the way the right seasonings make a great meal. Deena and her band did just that. From the first number to the last, the dance floor was totally filled. The mix of songs was perfect, the volume was just right for the room and the guests – all of the guests from the 20-something revelers to the 90-something grandparents – were up dancing and loving it. Deena’s band was the rocket fuel that got the party off the ground and kept it in orbit. And when Deena took her wireless mic onto the floor and sang to the dancers face-to-face, she made us feel like the music, the party and the day belonged to us. Deena and her band made a very close connection to our guests and our guests loved them and told us so a lot. They played a wide variety of music that appealed to everyone – from sweet and dreamy ballads to funk with a beat so tight you could set an atomic clock to it. And Deena worked with my daughter to tune the selection, even learning new songs just for the occasion. The Deena Miller band was definitely the right choice for us. If you are planning a wedding, you have a lot to worry about – but you can worry about one less thing by hiring this band.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

I literally have tears in my eyes. Just as your toast & speech touched me so deeply at the wedding, this review of your experience has the same heart in it as well. WOW ! I was truely blessed to be a part of your celebration. Thank you for allowing my voice and our band to be the backdrop of your joy & happiness !. Thank you a million times over for choosing us. We are the lucky ones. Til we meet again. Deena & The Band

Joe · Married on 09/14/2013

Deena, I can't thank you enough for the excellent job you and the band did on Saturday at Meghan and Mike's wedding. Comments were made all night and the next day about the 'band'. My friend Pat came up to me and said "Did you hear what they (keyboard player) just played? Pat Metheney!! There were a lot of musicians in the room and every one of them was so impressed with the musicianship and song selections!! The coctail hour was exactly what I had hoped for, even better. Jazz, not 'audio wallpaper'. At times I thought a trio was playing, as your excellent pianist was comping a formidable bass line while the right hand stretched out chords that would take me a week to analyze. I knew that the drummer was the real deal right from the start when he played the triplets on the wedding party entrance song, the Dropkick Murphy's "Shipping Up to Boston". The guitar and bassist added so much energy to everything - all of the lead and bass lines were over the top great. Oh, and then the sax player let loose incredible melodies/improvs. Please thank them for this! The harmonies were great! Earth, Wind and Fire - fantastic. The singers, including yourself, were incredible, especially the guy! He had the whole package; range, diversity in music style (rap, classic, etc.). And a nicer group of people you wouldn't find anywhere!! Thanks also for letting me perform with my old bandmates. I really appreciated that your bass player let Don play his bass. It looked like a custom 5 string instrument that was probably worth 10 thousand or more dollars, so I understand his concerns about someone else playing his 'baby'. We're still in afterglow mode. I could go on. .. . The song selections were the perfect mix for the audience. My cousin was asking me to request 'Blurred Lines' and right after she said it your band played it! My voice is gone.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Dear Joe, WOW WOW WOW a review from the father of the bride !!??? Now THIS makes my day. You all were an absolute joy to work with and I am so very honored that you chose us. I know that you are a musician yourself, so recieveing these wonderful compliments from you make me once again THANK GOD for all of the wonderful musicians that I have the joy of working with. Thank you ever so much.
    Love to you and your family.

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2013

Deena Miller Productions recently played my wedding. We had an 8 piece band and 2 pieces for cocktail hour (though I regret to say that I missed the cocktail hour music!). The band played non-stop live music from beginning until end. I had requested more of a top 40 play list, and the band delivered, even playing the most recent "song of the summer" which really got the crowd going. Even my friends who NEVER dance at weddings were on the dance floor. The floor was packed all night and we have received so many compliments on the music and the quality of the musicians. The band threw a great party and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • User3576845 · event on: 09/12/2013

Deena is a fantastic singer & musician and gave a wonderful performance!

Sent on 10/02/2013

WOW! DMP really knows how to have a great time. We had so many people at our wedding tell us it was the best wedding they had been to because of the band. We were thrilled with the energy and the variety of music DMP offered our guests. I couldn't wait to get back out on the dance floor, some people never even left the dance floor! Deena was a dream to work with and her whole band was fantastic!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review !!!
    Much appreciated.
    I am pretty sure I know who this is....WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME this
    weekend too :)
    Much Love xx
    Deena & The Band !

Alison · Married on 08/04/2013

Deena and the other band members were AMAZING! Deena was so responsive through email! Any time I had a question or concern, she basically responded within an hour or so, which made the planning process so easy! We had musicians through Deena Miller Productions for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and an extra jazz band hour. Each part was better than I could have imagined! Deena and the band members worked so well with my other vendors, so the day was seamless. A bunch of people told me how amazing the band was during the actual wedding! Deena and the band got the majority of my guests on the dance floor and they all had such a great time. I would recommend Deena Miller Productions 100%! You will have the best experience!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you Alison :) We had a fantastic time. You your friends and your family are absolutely wonderful . Thank you again for choosing us !!! Hope to see you at another celebration.
    Hugs, Deena

Vincent · Married on 08/03/2013

Deena Miller is absolutely the best! I booked her for my wedding on August 3 at Mountain Spring Lake Resort in Reeders Pennsylvania.

Her professionalism and attention to detail are second to none. She and her band nailed every single song that I requested, and wowed all of our guests.

Deena is a true show-woman! From the beginning of the wedding, right up until the end, she never stopped working. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely compassionate! She has a love of music, and it clearly shows through her performance!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Vincent ! I am blushing. WOW. thank you.
    It felt like we were partying with my own family!!
    Here's to many many more wonderful celebtartions to come.
    XX Deena & the band.

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Deena Miller Band is to date the best wedding band I've ever seen... Deena herself is a delight to watch perform she is beautiful and performs with such elegance and enthusiasm all at the same time. The music they play spans many genre and sounded classic and current. I would recommend this band to everyone I know for their next event!! Loved Deena Miller Band

Sent on 08/09/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Jessica, Hello and thank you for the wonderful review ! It was so great watching you all having so much FUN! The mom-groom dance made me tear up....seriously.
    Thank you again for the kind words. Hope to see you again REAL SOON!
    Hug, Deena

jon · Married on 05/19/2013

Deena and her band were the BEST! we had guests from all parts of the country, and they couldn't stop raving about about how great the music was. The maitre d' commented to me how the dance floor was packed at the very end of the party, and how that is the sure sign of a great party. They played everything we requested, and Deena even circulated among the crowd to ensure that everyone had a great time and a personal experience. I would give more stars if they were available!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Dear Jon, This party was just incredible ! I know how much you put into the planning and I was so happy to see eveyone so relazed and in FULL OUT celebration mode ! Thank you for the kind words and review. We fed off of YOU ALL !
    Big HUG,

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Absolutely wonderful to work with!! The music was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the music.
    Your review is much apprecited.
    Lots of love and happiness to you.
    Warmly,