32 Reviews for DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC

House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

We used DeeLuxe Bartending last weekend for my wife's 50th birthday party and what a great job they did. Alivia was our bartender and was very personable and attentive. All of our guests were complimentary about her service and personality. Dee herself was wonderful to work with setting up the event. I would definitely use Dee again!
Mark and Paula, Londonderry NH

Profile Picture mark, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely phenomenal, professional, extremely efficient! Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Mark, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a last-minute scramble to find a bartender and were so, so fortunate to find that Dee and her team were available for our wedding day! Dee was so kind and accommodating and really listened to all of our very specific needs and visions. DeeLuxe recreated our custom-made signature cocktails and all of our guests loved them! Dee also thinks of everything, and we were happy to hand all of the bartending details over to her, right down to cups and ice. I am so thrilled that Dee and her team were a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)

Dee's team was flexible and accommodating for our Seacoast Science Center wedding last September. The setup of the venue meant that we had to cover all the bartending details, from the bar itself to the ice, the water and all the alcohol. Dee was incredibly helpful in guiding me through all the details, and the bartenders even stuck around to help us clean up. DeeLuxe was a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

DeeLuxe did the bartending for our wedding this past summer at The Fells. Coordinating everything with Dee was very easy, she was easy to work with and very helpful. We intended to bring in all of our own mixers and realized the day before our wedding that we got wrapped up in all the fun and family time of the week that we completely forgot. We contacted Dee to ask if we could make the last minute change to include all of the ice and mixers and she made it happen. The bartenders at our wedding were very professional and friendly. My husband and I would definitely recommend DeeLuxe to anyone looking for a bartender for their event.

Profile Picture Chelsy, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Server(s)

Dee and Rachel were wonderful to work with for my son's rehearsal dinner which was a Lobster Bake at a state park and they worked so hard to make everything perfect for our party! They were efficient, reliable, and positively wonderful with all of the guests! I'd use them again for any function!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

During the planning process, things went smoothly - the contract was a bit confusing so just ask questions to understand it all. Dee, the owner, was a pleasure to work with during the planning process - during the wedding season (summer) it is a bit harder to get in contact with Dee but nothing to be concerned of - just know it may take a few days to respond. She is extremely knowledgeable on the amount of alcohol/drinks needed - trust her recommendation on this!

The reason for the lower stars for quality of service and professionalism was out of Dee's control as she was at a different event. Her staff was instructed to not have a tip jar out as that would be covered by the bride and groom - yet the bartenders were accepting tips throughout the night. Many guests traveled far and it was important for us to have our guests have no costs during the event.

After the event, Dee was informed and sincerely and profusely apologized as she prides herself and her company on providing exceptional service. She worked quickly to make this right and went above and beyond to resolve this. Her promptness to this and professionalism throughout was extremely appreciated. She truly cares for her customers and will go above and beyond to make things right.

I absolutely would use this company again (maybe just request for a small "No tips required" sign to avoid this again). In the end, we still had a great night and her bartenders were even out on the dance floor dancing!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dee is incredibly responsive, helpful, and patient with the planning process, and the bartender we had for our event was equally fantastic! Highly recommend Dee and her company to anyone who is looking for a great bar experience for any event!

Profile Picture Kena, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dee was incredibly helpful and communicative in the months leading up to our wedding. She helped plan our bar menu and provided accurate estimates of how much alcohol we would need. On the day of the wedding, Dee and Kevin did a great job keeping everyone happy.

Profile Picture Cooper, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used DeeLuxe for a 50th party in our home for 50 people. Dee first of all is lovely. She also is very professional and responsive. She was easy to communicate with and very flexible. She brought us some creative ideas as well. My guests loved her. She is friendly, accommodating and organized. She helped ensure my guests were having fun and well taken care of. Highly recommend DeeLuxe Bartending.

Profile Picture User7620933, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tammi was our bartender, and she was great!

Profile Picture Maryann, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dee was so pleasant and helpful as we decided where and how to set up the bar/catering and general flow of the party within our home. She had great ideas for specialty cocktails and was wonderful with all of our guests. Would not hesitate to recommend her!

Profile Picture User7574400, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dee and her team were quick to respond and were supportive through the entire planning process.

Profile Picture User7574540, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow. DeeLuxe was just fantastic. My (now) husband and I threw an unconventional event and DeeLuxe was the perfect fit for us. They rolled with the unexpected (there was a lot) and anticipated needs we didn't know we had. The two bartenders were friendly and professional and just plain awesome. I would use DeeLuxe again and can recommend them wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture User6345485, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Clean Up, Set Up

We were so thrilled with Dee and DeeLuxe bar tending service. She came recommended by our venue as several other couples had started to use her and from our first conversation we felt she was a perfect fit. She was responsive and professional and answered all our gazillion questions. Since our venue was very much DIY, it was essential for us to have a partner that understood the space and its requirements and restrictions. She was flexible to work with our other vendors and even offered some amazing touches that made the day even better. For instance we hired food trucks for catering and one truck was providing a specialty non alcoholic beverage (Thai basil limeade). Not only did Dee agree and work with her team to turn these drinks into a specialty drink, but also in the 11th hour offered to bring different containers for them as we found out the food truck was placing them in large (rather hideous) Cambros. She brought this wonderful aesthetic to the wedding - it's the attention to detail and enthusiasm for success that sets her apart. Our guests are still talking about those specialty drinks!
Thank you Dee for making our day so special (and boozy)! ?????

Profile Picture Samara, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dee of DeeLuxe Specialty Bartending Services provided the beverage service for a wedding reception at our home. From the early planning stages to the day of the celebration Dee was a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and patient with all of our questions and requests. Dee and Morgan provided the Bartending service the day of the event and they were fabulous. They were professional, attentive and everyone had good things to say about them. We were so pleased that they were part of our celebration. It was comforting to know that the bar was in such good hands! We would not hesitate to recommend DeeLuxe, in fact we already have, and we will use their Bartending services again for the next celebration!

Profile Picture User7150742, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Dee and her staff were great during our event. On the ball with drink requests and very easy to get along with - everyone had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cocktail Reception

Dee's communication in assisting with planning was perfect, and her crew was friendly, accommodating, and flexible in helping with last minute requests. Everything went off without a hitch, we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User6900971, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

Dee of DeeLuxe Bartending worked our company Holiday Party and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She arrived early and setup efficiently, she created a specialty cocktail for the night and it was incredible! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about her.

Profile Picture Carolanne, 12/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dee and her crew were unbelievably professional. She took care of everything that was needed the day of very well. I would not hesitate to use her again or recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Gabe, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink

DeeLuxe Bartending was a pleasure to work with during our September, 2015 lake wedding. Since our wedding was at our home and on the water, it was important for us to be working with an insured bartending company with TIPS certified bartenders. At the same time, we also wanted to provide our own alcohol to help control costs. DeeLuxe was one of the few companies that we found to meet all of requirements in the state of New Hampshire. Dee, the owner, took a lot of stress away during the planning stages. She was extremely responsive and helpful in helping to devise our drink menu. She replied to all emails and phone calls promptly, offering her expertise throughout. On the day of the event, our guests found her staff to be very friendly, skilled, and they kept the drinks flowing. If you're contemplating choosing DeeLuxe for bartending services, do yourself a favor and sign the dotted line. You're in good hands with them!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We contacted Dee for bartending and staffing at our barn wedding in Campton, NH. We provided our own alcohol but needed insured bartenders to serve it. I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Dee. She was incredibly easy to work with in the run up to the wedding. I was concerned because I do some catering on the side and some companies would just ignore that to assume I know nothing about events, but Dee was wonderful. She respected the vision of what we were going for and didn't try to push us in a certain direction for more staff or to spend more money. She was flexible when we adjusted our plans in the few weeks before the wedding and easily accommodated the changes.

The staff that she sent to our wedding were wonderful! We had a separate beer bar to serve 5 different craft and home brews and you could tell that the bartender there was knowledgeable about beer. We ended up running out of beer and he went out to get more (with a smile). The other staff was also amazing. We ran out of ice as well and they picked more up for us, again, without complaining. Each of the three staff were incredibly helpful and really made sure to check in with myself and my husband to make sure we had everything we needed.

After the wedding my husband admitted to me that he had been very annoyed we had to hire serving staff, but he ended up being really happy with the quality of service and the way they just helped things run smoothly.

Profile Picture Julie , 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Bartender(s), House Liquor, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Dee and her fellow bartenders were extremely helpful both with planning and the day of the event. It was great to work with bartenders who were so knowledgeable, professional, and very friendly and courteous. All of our guests loved the bartenders, and we were certainly glad to have them there. We didn't have to worry about anything once Dee arrived (they took care of everything beverage related the entire night), and made sure everyone in the wedding party was taken care of all night as well. I would highly recommend using Dee - she was very easy to work with from first contact to the day of our event, and helped make our night go smoothly (from helping plan to helping break down at the end).

Profile Picture Alison, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

I worked with lots of stuffing companies and I was very pleased with DeeLuxe bartending. My event was a bit different bc of russian-american culture mix. So we worked together to make things custom and show both cultures. They came up with lots of ideas for me and we worked on the timing together. Before the event they were extremely responsive. I could rich them by text phone email etc. They offered different type of payments which was very convenient as well. On the day of the event everything went very smooth. People loved them and of course the specialty drinks were a success. I will hire them again no doubts

Profile Picture tatyana, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)