Decorative Sound Reviews

Decorative Sound 1
Decorative Sound 2
Decorative Sound 3

Lindsay · Married on 08/17/2013

Decorative Sound was awesome! I met with Mike before the wedding and he was very easy going and helpful. We told him some of the songs we wanted and the types of music and the DJ played everything we had requested. The DJ we had at the reception was perfect! He did exactly what we asked- got people to dance and have fun! Our DJ did a great job communicating with me- he let me know what was coming up (cake cutting, anniversary dance) and was totally flexible if I told him I needed a few more minutes. One of my favorite parts was the CD we got at the end of the night with our requested songs on it!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Emily · Married on 07/27/2013

DJ was awesome!!! Very personable, played requested songs and everyone had a BLAST!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Decorative Sound was great to work with! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Jessie · Married on 06/08/2013

Michael Baginski at Decorative Sound made our wedding a spectacular experience. When we first met with Michael we wanted to see if he could get our vision of what we wanted our wedding to be and he definitely got it. We had the best time partying at our own wedding! He played exactly what we had asked him to and also knew how to control a crowd. He was so professional on the day of our wedding and was there to help me with anything I needed. He would get my husband and I a drink if he saw we needed one. He helped me carry my food back to our head table. I can't say enough good things about this company!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jill · Married on 06/01/2013

DJ was awesome! Great personality and dressed professional. He gave us (the bride and groom) a heads up on when the next event would happen, i.e. first dance, anniversary dance etc. Our dance floor was hopping. At the end of the night our DJ (Nick) handed us a CD with all our main songs from the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nikki · Married on 05/25/2013

Our DJ was great! He kept the patry going and had everyone on the dance floor. He was super energetic and listen to all our wishes as far as type of music we did and did not want played.

Sent on 02/13/2015

abigail · Married on 05/24/2013

Michael and decorative sound were so professional and really made sure the music that was played at our wedding was music we loved. I loved that they wore tuxedos to match our colors rather than khakis and a polo shirt. It looked incredibly professional!
    My husband and I love to dance and we only left the dance floor for a few songs during the entire wedding (we figured we should probably say hi to a few guests :) Michael not only made the music fun, he created such smooth transitions from the welcoming of the bridal party, to the toasts, to all the traditional wedding things. There weren't an awkward silent moments or weird transitions during the night.
    In the meetings we had with him before the wedding, he was great about asking things that we did and did not want done, the dances we wanted, the songs we DIDN'T want played. There was a guest who wanted a song played but it was on our list of no's, so Michael was great about being kind in telling the guest that he couldn't play it. He even made us a cd of the music from the night--he was absolutely awesome to work with and worth every penny!!!
    This Bride was so happy to have gone with decorative sound. They're the BEST in the Northwest Ohio area!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2013

If you want to have a DJ at your wedding, there is absolutely NO question who you should get. Nick from Decorative Sound was amazing and completely professional throughout the entire event. He was so much more than what you think a DJ would be and was a true asset to our wedding planner. He helped manage the crowd, facilitate transitions between different portions of the evening, was extremely attentive to the groom and myself, and of course, helped generate some AMAZING energy at the end of the evening when the party really began. He played the perfect arrangement of music, starting with some oldies but goodies and then transitioned into the more popular songs later in the evening for the younger crowd. I really can't begin to compliment them on how amazing they made the night.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Kathy · Married on 08/25/2012

Michael & Ron from Decorative Sound did a great job on the music for our reception. Ron was very attentive to us through out the entire evening. The one suggestion I would make is making sure you think of all the fun dance songs you might want played later in the evening. Michael did ask me a number of times about this on the last call I had with him prior to the wedding but I didn't think of my favorite songs and as such, that night, Ron was unable to play them as he did not have them. It was my fault but figured I would let other brides know this so they can plan ahead better than I did

Sent on 09/21/2012

David · Married on 08/04/2012

Everyone at our wedding told us that the music was fantastic. Decorative sound did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception and the services were amazing. They played the music we liked as well as keeping the party going. Fantastic service and they even took extra measures to care for some of my family's needs.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Kyle · Married on 08/03/2012

Our DJ Michael was wonderful! He kept our reception moving and our guests entertained, and he kept my groom in his tux jacket for photo ops :) We met with Michael a few times before our day and even though we weren't using them for our ceremony music, he provided us with speakers and a mic for the officiant. Michael even assured us that if our ceremony musicians did not show, he would be there for back up music! Our ceremony was not at the same location as our reception. Talk about service!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Megan · Married on 07/07/2012

Decorative Sound is a class act and SO amazing and simple to work with! They truly want to make your day flow as easily as possible. They kept our guests dancing past our expected end date and made sure everyone knew what was going on through the day! We had numerous events and surprises throughout our night and no one missed a thing! Rob was our DJ and he is amazing!! Such a gentleman that really gauges the guests to play fun, up beat music to keep everyone having a blast! Michael, the owner, was so fun to work with to create a perfect ceremony and amazing reception music. These gentlemen are so fantastic at what they do, and we WILL use them again for any event we host!!! Love these guys!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kim · Married on 06/30/2012

Michael did a great job andour daughter's wedding was a blast! People said we really knew how to throw a party and Michael was a big factor in the fun. He does a great job of reading the crowd and keeping things moving. Never has to bother bride, groom or parents, knows just how to keep things on schedule!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Shannon · Married on 06/23/2012

Decorative sound is awesome. They are very organized, and insure the reception runs smoothly. Nick Pinski is an awesome DJ and created one heck of a party :)

Sent on 11/15/2012

Liz · Married on 06/02/2012

This DJ company was the perfect fit for me and my husbands wedding! The DJ even went out of his way to bring my husband and I something cold to drink while we were taking pictures in between the ceremony and the reception. The dance floor was full all night long. Michael takes his time in getting to know each bride and groom and finds the perfect dj that would mesh the best with our wants and needs. He even helped us to pick beautiful ceremony music that was more modern with a classical feel.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Kristie · Married on 02/26/2012

Mike did our DJ service for our reception. All I can say is AMAZING!!! He was so thoughtful and helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding. He even made us a disc of our ceremony music for no extra charge. He was so nice to us and helped us so much. He never put a time limit on the contact we had with him, or on our event. He even got me a much needed glass of soda at the reception when I was too busy to get it. We can not say enough about what an amazing job Mike did at our wedding. If we ever have another event that needs a DJ, we would definitely use him again!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Holly · Married on 12/03/2011

Michael did a great job keeping the party going. He was dressed to impress and was always checking with me if I needed anything. He always was willing to play any songs I wanted and was just so pleasant. You will not be disappointed with Decorative Sound!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Alisha · Married on 10/28/2011

Awesome job! Everyone enjoyed the music all night long. Helped a lot to keeps us on track with wedding events. Would recommend Decorative Sound to everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Beth · Married on 10/16/2011

We had seen this company in action for a handful of family & friend's weddings, and we knew we were going to LOVE having them at our reception. We had Tony as our DJ and he was on top of everything! He greeted us with drinks, poured champange for our taoats & released tables up to our buffet. Our guest complimented him & my entire family the next day said, it was the best recption they had ever been to! The special songs we requested he gave to us on a CD at the end of our night, which is so nice to have. I would recommend Decorative Sound to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience. Michael was great. He really took the time to find out what we liked and what kind of atmosphere we wanted. He was our DJ for both our ceremony and reception and kept people dancing all night!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Jan · Married on 08/06/2011

Rob from Decorative Sounds was fantastic!! Very professional, yet fun and kept the party moving. loved the dinner music and then pumped it up for dancing. Would highly recommend to all that I know!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Brandy · Married on 07/23/2011

We had Nick as our DJ and he did a fantastic job. We met with the owner Michael twice in person before the wedding. We went over what songs were our must plays and what our picks were for the cake cutting, first dance, etc. He talked to us for a while and got a feel for what we liked and took notes and made a few suggestions here and there. He was very professional and knows his stuff! We picked out ceremony music and he made us a cd that we gave the venue to play. He even gave us a separate cd with general prelude music that we used. Very helpful! We went over what we definitely wanted played and hated and they paid attention to that. Nick made the night go smoothly and played all the songs we had asked for and when he did his own picks he did a great mix of oldies and new stuff. Which is what we like! And keeps everyone happy. We had a blast and I wanted to keep dancing at the end of the night. Nick gave us a wedding cd at the end of the night with all of our songs that we had picked and presented it to us at the end of the night. Some people might think they are on the expensive side, but I would highly recommend them and say we got our moneys worth! They try and go above and beyond to make everything go perfect and we really appreciated that! Thanks Nick!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Jaime · Married on 06/23/2011

AMAZING!! Michael went above and beyond at our wedding. He played the perfect music for our crew! We got a lot of compliments about how impressive michael was @ our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/27/2011

John · Married on 06/18/2011

Nick was the DJ for our wedding, and saying he was only a DJ is a major understatement. Nick helped with just about every aspect of the wedding, he was incredibly professional and knew exactly what he was doing. The music was amazing and it made for an unforgettable nite, I am not sure what we would have done without him their!! My wife and I could not have been more pleased and to this day we still talk about the amazing job that he did. We would most certainly recommend Decorative Sound to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding, and would definitely say you should try to get Nick for your nite if you can.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Jenny · Married on 06/11/2011

Amazing! Helped us throw a great party!

Sent on 06/23/2011