DecoMarj Reviews

DecoMarj 3
DecoMarj 4
DecoMarj 5

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Marj did all of the printed material for our wedding -- programs, menus, table numbers, escort cards, envelopes -- and was amazing to work with! She always responded incredibly quickly and her designs were perfect. She made sure that everything she did was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Brett · Married on 06/22/2018

The Most Amazing and Creative Partner!

Marjorie was absolutely AMAZING for me and my wife as we were planning our wedding! Marjorie provided so much flexibility for us in that she was able to meet with us around our busy schedule, and she constantly kept us updated on the status of our projects! She created a logo for us that was so unique and captured everyone's attention at our wedding! If you are in search of someone to help you with invitations, menus, any other creative designs for your wedding, you MUST choose DecoMarj! We are sure glad we did!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

Marjorie was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding paper goods. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

AMAZING invitation designer!

Marjorie was an absolute dream to work with! She is truly a talented wedding invitation designer! Marjorie was extremely patient and creative. She is very experienced at what she does and I love how she has books with sample ideas, but can easily design a custom made invitation/save the date/wedding program that fits your theme! Marjorie is sweet about sending proofs to make sure you are 100% satisfied with her products and she completed all projects quickly and efficiently! Everything turned out perfectly for our wedding that Marjorie designed and I will definitely hire her in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2018

T · Married on 05/05/2018

I worked with DecoMarj on my wedding invitations and she did such a beautiful job creating a theme that incorporated our Italian heritage and my desire for “simple elegance”, we continued the theme for our thank you notes, programs, table cards, etc. Marjorie was a pleasure to deal with, in addition to being creative, professional and responsive. I received so many complements on my invitations, and attribute that to Marjorie.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

DecoMarj was fantastic! She is detailed orientated, organized, creative, and on time. She was recommended to me from my wedding planner and I will recommend her to others. Thanks Marjorie!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

She made my dreams come true and created a vision for me so that everything came together and it was so fun working with her. She was very responsive to emails and ALL the products turned out great. One of my favorite products from her were my signature cocktail napkins. She has great ideas and gets things done quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend her highly and if I have the opportunity in the future to use her again, I will.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sarah Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Marjorie did a superb job creating a custom suite: save the date, wedding invitation, program, bag tag, and thank you notes. I couldn't be happier with her work.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

DecoMarj was a dream to work with! She listened to us and knew what our vision was even before we knew! She designed so many beautiful products for our wedding! We received many compliments from our guests for all she created!
    Thank you DecoMarj!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kimberley · Married on 06/17/2017

Marjorie was just what we needed and the results were perfect! She stayed within our budget, guided us so the wording followed proper etiquette, and the results were lovely in every way. She did the invitations, programs at the church and the menus for the tables and we got compliments from our guests on all of them. She adapted on a moments notice and her suggestions were right on, couldn't have been happier! Marjorie was recommended by our wedding planner because she follows through and they were right.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

DecoMarj was fantastic! We loved all of our designs and materials. Everything was received timely and the entire process was easy!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

DecoMarj was fabulous. She did the wedding programs, menus, place cards and signage for my daughter's wedding.
    It was done perfectly and on time. She is very easy to work with and can provide you ideas if you need them. She was recommended to me by a friend and I have recommended her to others. I only wish I had found her earlier. She is a very good value for your money.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

We were SO pleased with not only our STUNNING invitations, cocktail napkins, Menu cards and Thank you Cards but also how easy Majorie was to work with! She was budget conciencious and so helpful in suggesting ideas and making my vision come true. It was a truly CUSTOM experience and the results were amazing. I still have people telling me how gorgeous and unique our wedding invitations were. Overall great experience and I would highly recommend Majorie for all your wedding paper needs!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    DecoMarj 10

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Marjorie. We were a little intimidated by designing a whole themed invitation suite from scratch, but it couldn't have been any easier. We spent several hours one afternoon with Marjorie showing her our inspiration and coming up with a rough draft. From that point, Marjorie completely understood our vision and made it come to life. We were married NYE and had a clock theme, but wanted to make sure everything still felt formal and bridal, not like a theme party. Marjorie executed this flawlessly.

In addition to our invitation suite, Marjorie designed rehearsal dinner invitations, cocktail napkins, signage, wedding favor tags, escort cards and menu cards for us. Even though each item was custom designed for us, her pricing was incredibly reasonable. Not only is Marjorie creative and so talented, she is organized, proactive, responsive, and positive- everything you could ask for from a wedding vendor. She is the best!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Ndidi · Married on 10/08/2016

Marjorie was swift, efficient, caring and ALWAYS made herself available to get every detail exactly as I requested. My family and I couldn't be more pleased with her and her beautiful work. We are excited to use her again for other printing needs!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Marjorie is INCREDIBLE to work with! She was able to quickly design the table numbers, seating assignments, as well as custom signs for my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I could imagine! She was very respectful of our budget and even provide suggestions for different designs within our price range that were just as beautiful.

Marjorie made everything for our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend Decomarj for all wedding paper goods!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 09/17/2016

Marjorie produces high quality products, is a delight to work with, is fast, and is very patient! My partner and I worked with her to create our programs, menus, signs, bag tags, and custom constitution place-card wrappers. She provided examples for everything we wanted to create based on our overall design and then worked with us to get everything exactly the way we envisioned. We did quite a few things that were not standard. Everything turned out beautifully. She is extremely patient and happy to help. Marjorie is fantastic and we could not be happier with her services.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Sara · Married on 07/23/2016

Marj was great. She spent a lot of time with us creating the exact feeling we wanted for the wedding stationary. She never rushed and made sure we were happy with everything. We would highly recommend her to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kim · Married on 07/02/2016

Marjorie is fantastic in every way! High quality work with the patience of a saint! Couldn't have been more pleased with everything DecoMarj created for my daughter's wedding! Marjorie is creative and detail oriented! She took our ideas and then added her own personal creative ideas to create pieces that were uniquely ours. I could always count on Marjorie to turn around edits incredibly quickly. She produced everything from our invitation suite to the signage to the programs and everything in between. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Cristine · Married on 04/30/2016

Marjorie is fantastic! She created a beautiful custom designed invitation for us, as well as designing all of our ceremony and reception signage and our koozie favors. She came up with a "logo" for us that we carried throughout all of the wedding decorations and I could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out. It all had a beautiful personal touch that really contributed to the overall feel of our wedding. She is also so genuinely sweet and great to work with; I enjoyed every step of the planning process and she always answered my questions questions quickly and thoroughly. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Christine · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Marjorie for all of my stationary needs. From the Save the Dates to the wedding invitations and thank you notes, everything came out perfect! It was so much fun getting to design our own invites the way that we wanted them. Marjorie is very patient and helpful. She is very talented. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Debra · Married on 04/02/2016

Loved working with Marj on our wedding invitations and our save the date invitations, etc. The best part was sharing in creativity...we had a certain look that we were going for, and she figured out how to do it exactly the way we had dreamed it.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christine · Married on 03/12/2016

We worked with Marj for our save-the-dates, invitations, programs, escort cards, and signage for our March 12th wedding at the Atlanta Biltmore. Obviously, we love her!

Working with Marj is literally a breeze.
    She was able to print and cut our save-the-dates within days. And then when we had a bit of a snafu on our invites, cost-wise because of the printing company she had a solution ready. We actually liked the invites she picked out over the original ones, and they were a couple thousand dollars less, which is always a plus!
    Another plus is that she will e-mail the proofs to you till they're perfect which makes the whole process SO efficient and painless.

Marj really goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding while making it as stress-free as possible! Which is pretty hard when planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Working with Ms. Pruitt was a joy! She made ALL the printed material for the guests' rooms, wedding, and reception. Everything was lovely and her suggestions and ideas were very artistic and spot on!! I really could not have done it this well without her.

Sent on 12/14/2015