Decades Band Reviews

Decades Band 5
Decades Band 6
Decades Band 7

Susan · event on 04/01/2022

This band is awesome and very entertaining. They will get you up off your feet and dance all night long. Music is legit.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Beth Carson · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Awsome!!!

Oh my goodness, I was so happy!!!! My day was made very special. Thanks so very much!!! Bryan, Linda and the rest of the wonderful Decades Band. Decades provided all the special little touches...I was serenaded by a musician while I prepared....wow.....a surprise from my new husband!! During dinner Ms Linda sang some smooth jazz. After Decades turned up the party.....Tony and I appreciated your flexibility. The price was reasonable too. We truly recommend this Band!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kim · Married on 07/21/2018

You can count on this band to bring the party, the professionalism, and the care to your event. We were quite impressed with how they read the crowd and kept our wedding moving along smoothly. We look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Tonia · Married on 02/10/2018

Thank you so much Decades Band!!! I was looking for an up beat highly energetic band and boy did you deliver!!! The diversity was amazing and the sound was over the top. My guest were pleasingly entertained. If I could give you s higher rating than 5 I would.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Decades Band's reply:

Thank You So Very Much for allowing us to participate in your special day!!

Bruce · Married on 02/10/2018

Decades band was referred to me by a friend who used them and had nothing but great things to say about their music. I was not disappointed. Their ability to play different styles of music, flexibility, and willingness to perform, made them an invaluable asset to us. From playing jazzy standards during the hors d'oeuvres to jamming on some contemporary funk for dancing, they covered it all. They were also courteous and professional.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brendolyn · Married on 12/02/2017

Decades band tailored the band members to what I needed, which was musical without a singer. I was able to choose which instruments I wanted. The manager Bryan was very accommodating and the band arrived and set up timely.

Sent on 05/14/2018

James · Married on 10/08/2017

Decades Band was a key component in making my wedding reception memorable. They were fantastic! They kept the party alive with a diverse variety of music. I got everything I asked for from them. I cannot wait to hire them again for another function. They were professional, responsive, and I truly felt I got my money’s worth. Hire this band, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Decades Band 8
    Decades Band 9
    Decades Band 10
    Decades Band 11

Decades Band's reply:

James we had a blast Thanks so much for the kind words!!! All The Best Bryan!!

Joseph · Married on 08/22/2015

Decades Band bowled us over with all facets of their appearance: the ***** above are not exaggerations! Oh, and they were true gentlemen, too (there was no star category for that). Decades Band adapted to our outdoor private venue without skipping a beat (I suppose that's important, except in reggae). They charmed all of our guests. Decades played the repertoire that we, the hosts, requested; performed some mesmerizing solos, and added in some tunes that guests requested. It was like having our own Jazz & Standards Festival that ADDED flavor to our event (some bands can distract). We’re inviting them back to a special date next year. Bravo!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Decades Band 12
    Decades Band 13
    Decades Band 14
    Decades Band 15
    Decades Band 16

Decades Band's reply:

Dr. WolfSheimer you have stuck with us from day one!!! we really appreciate your support!!

Cellerino · Married on 09/03/2017

Hired Decades band for our 9/3/2017 wedding at Salamander in Middleburg, VA. It was a magic evening. I couldn't have asked for more from a band. Musicianship was superb and the vocal soloist was great, but beyond that they timed their performances to the mood of the guests and movements of the bride very well. I appreciated the diverse mix of songs ranging from standards to hip-hop. Everyone danced and was happy - not just the young people.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Decades Band's reply:

Cell & Ritta, wow what a beautiful affair. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day...