Debra's Floral Designs Reviews

61 | Spring, TX

61 Reviews for Debra's Floral Designs

I highly recommend Debra's Floral Designs. She went above and beyond to make my alter centerpiece gorgeous and I was obsessed with my bouquet. She was so knowledgeable with what flowers would work for the time of year, how the flowers would work in the environment of the wedding and which flowers complimented each other. She also made sure that all the flowers were fresh for me and would not use any leftover flowers she may have laying around in the shop. I have zero knowledge in flowers and she helped me so much and was never pushy. She made sure she was going to give me the best with my budget. I truly appreciate what she did for me and I have recommended her to everyone I know. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Sent on 06/06/2016

LOVE my flowers! They are incredible and I am so pleased! Thanks Debra!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

Debbie did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! The centerpieces she did for us were absolutely gorgeous and my bouquet was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/10/2015

We saw Debra's Floral Designs at a bridal show and scheduled a consultation. My daughter had some pics and ideas of what she liked but was also open for suggestions. Debbie read her mind. Everything was absolutely perfect. Debbie was quick to respond to questions, delivered everything on time and even made a special delivery to bring bouquets to our home. The flowers were very fresh. I have a couple bouquets at home and the pew decorations are now centerpieces at a nursing home and they still look great. the chapel arrangements and cake topper were perfect. Can't say enough good things about this florist.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

I absolutely loved working with Debbie! The flowers for my wedding were beautiful and I received so many compliments on them! I had a broad idea of what I liked and Debbie and her daughter worked with me to create exactly what I imagined. I would definitely recommend her to any bride or for any event needing flowers.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lori · Married on 05/30/2015

Debra did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! They were absolutely beautiful and a dream come true! My (then) fiancé/(now) husband and I sat down with her and explained our vision for the flowers. She understood from the beginning and had some great ideas. She offered us many different options and stayed within our budget. On our wedding day, the flowers arrived and they were more beautiful than I had even imagined. They couldn't have been more perfect! We had many compliments from our guests about the flowers too! My bouquet was out of this world and I will never forget it. Working with Debra was a treat and I highly recommend using her as your wedding florist!!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • User5198212 · 2+ years ago

Debbie is great!!!! All of our flowers were exactly what I expected them to be. Would use her again!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Debbie was amazing to work with! Not only was she super affordable but the flowers were stunning. I am very picky when it comes to flowers and had a specific look in mind. During our consultation she got my vision and executed it perfectly. Everyone at our wedding was commenting on how beautiful our ceremony set up was. My bouquet was lush and full and suited my romantic, spring wedding perfectly. She was super easy to work with, and I highly suggest Debbie if you're in the market for flowers for a special event.

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/15/2014

I didn't have time to meet and discuss or look at flowers so we arranged flowers entirely by email and they were really lovely. No complaints:) Debbie did a nice job interpreting what I wanted from a few photos.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sara · Married on 10/18/2014

She's AMAZING! Wedding flowers were beautifully arranged, she came and set up for me and it was perfection! Highly recommend DFD!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2014

The bouquets for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous!!! They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Our flowers and decor were beautiful. Many people complimented us on how beautiful they were. Debra was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Her pricing was also reasonable. She was reliable and dependAble.

Rosemary · Married on 07/19/2014

Debra was a dream come true. I must admit I am not a big flower person, but I knew I wanted some flowers at the wedding. Debra came through and I can't tell you how many people complemented the centerpieces at the wedding. Debra was super patient with my million questions. She was also cost conscious from the beginning. She could have easily talked me into some very costly decisions but actually did the reverse giving me the look I wanted without breaking the budget. She also didn't add a bunch of different fees for simple acts like pick-up or delivery. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for good quality, beautiful flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

Debbie was amazing from start to finish. She completed the order, fresh flowers and decor in a timely and professional manner. She did a beautiful job! The flowers and decor were a hit and completed my vision for our wedding day!!!

Darcie · Married on 06/15/2014

Debbie was wonderful!! Easy to work with, gorgeous florals and exactly what I asked for! She even provided a little something extra at no charge. And her work was very fairly priced. SO glad I found her!!

Madlyn · Married on 06/12/2014

Debra was an absolute dream to work with! She responded to all emails and phone calls immediately. She was helpful and sincerely interested in making sure I had exactly what I wanted. It was obvious from the beginning that she took pride in her work and her reputation. On the day of my wedding, she was on time and completely professional. The bouquets were gorgeous and looked great for the next 48+ hours! I would recommend her without hesitation and would use her again, should the need arise.

Kaye · Married on 05/31/2014

My flowers were very beautiful. She made them look exactly how I picture them
    She work with everything and around me and my crazy schedule. She a wonderful florist and if you need someone I would choose her.

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

Everything was perfect and how I asked it to be - the flowers were beautiful and fresh!! :)

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2014

We used Debra's Floral Designs for our wedding, and the flowers turned out spectacular. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers turned out. I used my flower arrangements down the aisle as the middle center piece for the tables to save some money. The venue staff would not move the flowers for me after the ceremony to the tables, because they did not want to be liable for anything that they did not provide. Debra was kind enough to set the flowers up for the ceremony, stay through the ceremony, and move them to the tables for the reception. We were very happy with the service that Debra provided.

Vicki · Married on 04/04/2014

If you want an absolutely beautiful wedding at a very reasonable price, Debra's Floral Designs is who you want to use. Debbie provided all of the flowers at my daughter's wedding. When we met with her, my daughter knew exactly what she wanted for her bridal bouquet but we were uncertain about the rest of the floral arrangements. We had her make up a bridal bouquet to match the one we wanted for the wedding for my daughter's bridal portrait session. When I picked up the bouquet just before the photographs, I was stunned to see how beautiful the roses, green orchids and stargazer lilies were. They added so much color to the pictures. She did an amazing job with the centerpieces and the floral arrangements for the alter and the reception hall. She brought my daughter's vision to life. My daughter had made all of her centerpieces which were decorated mason jars. Debra placed different types of wildflowers in each centerpiece. The reception hall was beautiful. The floral arrangements for the alter and reception hall were a mix of the flowers in the brides bouquet and wildflowers. It was absolutely beautiful. Unless you know exactly what you want, give her the opportunity to design your flowers. She will do an amazing job. We received so many compliments about the flowers from our guests. The flowers lasted almost two weeks after the wedding. She is very reasonably priced and either answered the phone everytime I called or called me within an hour of my call. She was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2014

Debra had the most beautiful flowers I could have imagined. She was wonderful at taking my ideas and helping me pick all the perfect flowers for all of the different arrangements. The whole setup was just wonderful and the flowers added that elegant touch to my classy country wedding!!! She is wonderful and has a great eye for making awesome pieces!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2014

I cannot even begin to express how incredibly happy I am with choosing Debra's Floral Designs. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and more than I could have ever imagined. Debra was very responsive and helpful in making my wedding day a dream come true. The quality of her work is amazing. I highly recommend her to all brides. :)

Sent on 04/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2014

Debra's Floral Designs is absolutely amazing. My flowers turned out better than I had even imagined.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2014

We found Debra 2 weeks prior to our wedding and had the best experience ever. We met with her and she listened to what I wanted and was able to understand what I envisioned. We never felt pressured by her and had a great connection. She was able to give great examples of her past work that really helped set our minds at ease. She gave us a quote on the spot. She showed up at our venue and set up all the center pieces, then brought all the wedding party flowers to our home. She was on time and the presentation was outstanding. I was so pleased with my bouquet. Everything looked absolutely amazing. Highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you for making our day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Debra did an amazing job with my flowers and everything turned out great and arrived on time, early actually. She was priced well and was very helpful when I was trying to determine what would look best for my event. I'd use her again for another event.