Debra's Details & Designs Reviews

4 Reviews for Debra's Details & Designs

• Jasmine

Jasmine S. · Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding Day Coordinator

One word - AMAZING! Debra was my wedding day of Coordinator and I don’t know what I would’ve have done without her. Debra went above and beyond to make sure we had the most memorable day. I was able to contact her any day at anytime. When I wasn’t available to do things she went in my place! Planning a wedding during a pandemic means a lot of a changes and Debra rolled with all the punches. I never had a situation that she didn’t handle quick, fast and in a hurry! Debra at the end of the process was more like family. We highly recommend her services for future weddings. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Debra's Details & Designs's reply:

Jasmine, being a part of your wedding was the perfect way to enjoy Halloween. It was only treats working with you, William, and the entire wedding party. Nothing but LOVE for the two of you! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the planning and ultimately your wedding day.
  • CB

Cb · Married on 11/10/2019

Mom’s 100th Birthday Party

Debra planned and hosted the 100th birthday party of my mother. Oh what a wonderful planner Debra is! Every detail was thought of and so beautifully coordinated. Everything was so elegant and went so smoothly. Debra was a delight to work with knowing just what questions to ask to customize everything to my mother's tastes. Everything so elegantly and tastefully done. She covered every detail and that made all the difference in making the event a true experience for all who attended. I would recommend her services highly to everyone!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Debra's Details & Designs's reply:

Thanks so much, Connie! It was a wonderful affair full of love and laughter. Here's hoping for 100 more years!
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing is just one word that describes the intricate care that goes in to planning from Debra’s Details & Design. From beginning to end, no event stone is left unturned. She will bring your thoughts and dreams into fruition and will make your event just as amazing as you envisioned. Form décor, day of coordination, to the small details such as place settings and accent colors. No thought is too limited from being created and presented by Ms. Debra. The stand by her motto, “Debra’s in the details.” (Just looking at my pictures makes me want to get married all over again, because Debra is in EVERY detail!)

Sent on 11/19/2017