Debra Green Design Reviews

4 | Irvine, CA

4 Reviews for Debra Green Design

Alex · Married on 03/19/2016

Debra was wonderful to work with! I was referred by a friend, and am so glad that was connected with her. She was friendly and professional, and completed my gown quickly. She took into consideration everything that I wanted, and was also great about offering suggestions! This was especially helpful for me, since she made sure that my gown would be beautiful, comfortable, and wearable! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Karen · Married on 10/20/2013

Debra made two different junior brides maids gowns for my daughter and not only did she knock it out of the ball park with the design (age appropriate, in style, color etc), but it fit my daughter perfectly. She has an eye for style and detail!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Jill · Married on 10/20/2013

Debra designed and made a gorgeous junior brides maid dress from my daughter who is 9 years old. We both loved it. It was age appropriate yet sophisticated enough for to feel grown up and beautiful in it. The most amazing thing was all the fittings and measuring was done via mail and FaceTime and it fit perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Celeste · Married on 10/20/2013

Debra made my two daughter’s bride maid dresses, which turned out to be absolutely perfect. The fabric, style, fit and design were all Debra’s choice and I could not have asked for a better quality fabric, style and perfect fit for my 9 and 10 year old. Debra’s finishing is exceptional and my over active girls only required minimal fittings. The dress design and fit were perfect, my daughters who are both picky with their cloths loved Debra’s design and they felt trendy, and glamorous. I highly recommend Debra’s design and workmanship. We will definitely use Debra for any future dress making needs.

Sent on 11/27/2013