DeBorba Events Reviews

40 | Rancho Cordova, CA

40 Reviews for DeBorba Events

Nicole · Married on 01/31/2016

Where do I start with Joe Deborba! From the moment I met him at the bridal fair at the Waterfront Hotel in Stockton he had this excitement for me and my future husband! You could tell that Joe loves what he does!
    We met with a few other DJs, but no one really measured up to the type of service that Joe was offering so we decided to meet up and talk about our big day.
    Joe explained EVERYTHING in great detail, answered all of our questions and even gave suggestions! He never pressured us into booking him and he gave us some time to think about. Long story short, we ended up booking him and it was the best decision ever!
    From that day on, Joe was consistently communicating with us and even had an AWESOME website where we loaded all of our song choices and wedding day timeline which he was a HUGE help in assisting with.

And boy was my husband surprised. Joe played allll the old school music up to the new current music! We had a mixed crowd from young-old and Everyone at the wedding kept saying how GREAT of a job he was doing! Our guest stayed on the dance floor all night and didn't want the music to end! My husband and I LOVED him.
    Not only did he provide the music, but he provided the uplighting as well, and it transformed our room into a magical space! I couldn't believe how gorgeous the reception space looked!
    Joe was so patient with my crazy group of friends lol, he was not only an Emcee, but he made sure everyone stayed on time with our schedule and he also made sure that he coordinated with our photographers so that they got shots of all of our special moments.
    I cannot say enough great things about Joe. So if you're considering him for your wedding, please take my word for it. He's amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Melanie · Married on 01/16/2016

Joe DeBorba / DeBorba Events made our wedding reception perfect! Joe was so professional, classy, hip, cool...he was awesome! He was organized, and polite and we felt so relaxed, we were in good hands, he managed our reception wonderfully! The music was perfect, everything we wanted and more! I cant say enough good things about Joe DeBorba / DeBorba Events! Perfect! I will always recommend him!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Peggy · Married on 10/17/2015

From initial contact through Venue walk around to final thank you, Joe DeBorba was consistently professional and helpful with suggestions. No hard sell and so flexible with our schedule???? I highly recommend him for any type of event as he "gets it"!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I would recommend Joe and DeBorba Events to anyone looking for an amazing event for any occasion. Joe was thoughtful, personable, timely, and extremely helpful with suggestions. He was not just our DJ, he was our MC for our wedding reception and helped it flow without a hitch, from keeping the buffet line moving, to moving into our cake cutting and first dance. Our guests, along with my husband and I, could not stay off the dance floor (we even asked Joe to DJ for another hour!) thanks to his great soundtrack! I can confidently say that you will not be disappointed by choosing Joe and DeBorba Events for your next occasion!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Di · Married on 06/27/2015

As the mother-of-the-bride, I was so very involved with every detail of my daughter's wedding. I will readily admit that I am a perfectionist and Joe DeBorba fit right in-line with my style. He addressed every question and concern that I had and reassured me that he would make the wedding flawless in respect to sound, music, lighting, coordination, etc. AND HE DID!!!! I highly respect his commitment to his clients. Please consider utilizing his services...you will NOT regret it!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

A Satisfied · Married on 05/23/2015

Joe DeBorba and his team were the utmost professionals from the very first meeting to the end of our wedding. Joe is incredibly knowledgable on reading the crowd and playing music they enjoy. He had everyone up on our dance floor in no time. He even used lighting effects to create a wonderful glow over the reception as night fell. He and our photographer worked together to keep the day moving ahead and on schedule. If you are looking for a highly professional, well oiled DJ service, look no further than Joe!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Skye · Married on 03/21/2015

I gave a 5 Star rating in all categories because Deborba events is spectacular across the board. my wedding went wonderfully largely in part to his services. Joe works with the other vendors and the venue to ensure our planned time line was followed and adjusted as needed And requested by me. Wonderful website. Great personality and highly professional! Can't say enough good things about it.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Kristin · Married on 03/07/2015

The ceremony sound, music throughout the night, party on the dance floor, as well as lighting in the reception room was perfect on our wedding day thanks to Joe and his team at DeBorba Events!
    Joe was a master, master of ceremonies, professional and brought quality sound and music to our wedding. He was very flexible with us and gave us creative freedom. We had musicians that played our first dance songs live and Joe graciously welcomed working along side them and helping them plug in to his sound system so that our guests could enjoy the best quality sound. My husband and I also made a specific playlist for certain parts of the event and he was very open with using what we had done and helped keep to our esthetic throughout the evening.
    Joe and his team also completely lit the reception room. He suggested his new amber colored lights, and goodness so happy he did because they were gorgeous. The whole room felt warm and welcoming under their soft glow.
    Throughout our planning process Joe was quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. He was very professional and extremely helpful. We are so happy we went with Joe and his team at DeBorba Events. I will recommend them to any and everyone. We are so thankful for them.

caleb + kristin wait.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Super friendly and does great lighting work as well as DJ-ing! Totally nailed our vision for inside the reception venue and got everyone dancing. The number one compliment we heard at our wedding was "Great Music!".

Sent on 01/17/2015
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

OMG!! This was BY FAR the best day of my life, everything went perfectly and was absolutely gorgeous! Deborba Events could not have done a better job with the lighting at my venue, it was breathtaking!

As soon as I met with Joe at Deborba Events I knew that he was the DJ for me. He knew exactly what I wanted without having to explain my wants and needs. He has a very user-friendly site and Online Wedding Planner that made our lives a whole lot easier! We were able to log into the system and add the music that we wanted to use for our wedding.

We met with Joe the week leading up to our wedding to confirm everything for the wedding. He put my fiancé and I at ease and was very reassuring about the event.

The day of the event was even more spectacular then I could have ever imagined, and went perfectly! Everyone kept telling me that they had never seen a more BEAUTIFUL wedding, thanks to the lighting that DeBorba Events provided for us. We had custom patterns for the wedding and they were displayed on the dance floor and also on the wall the entire evening. Completely transformed the room!!!

He kept the dance floor alive and full for HOURS! Music was very important to us, and we had quite an eclectic and extensive music list which he arranged together beautifully! From Journey to Pitbull, to Country music. it all fit together so well. WE could have danced all night!! A few people didn't think we would all make it to 11:30pm...but we sure did prove them wrong. lol.

We both agree that if we were to do our Wedding day over, we wouldn't change one thing! I highly recommend Deborba Events if you want an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2014

DeBorba events was very professional but was so much fun for our wedding! Joe listened to everything we wanted and helped us pick out songs for our ceremony and reception. Our guests were dancing all night long! I would highly recommend DeBorba events to everyone!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Gina · Married on 04/26/2014

Holy wow, what an incredible DJ. Joe was amazing from the first time that I spoke with him on the phone. He made my husband and I so comfortable from the very beginning. We had two meetings and a couple phone calls before our big day, and I knew that I had absolutely nothing at all to worry about. Joe was a ton of fun, our guests and wedding party loved him, and most important of all, he was so organized, attentive and experienced. We had so many people compliment his work. I would recommend DeBorba Events to all of my family and friends. Such a great company to host your event. You would be silly not to book them =)

Sent on 06/27/2014

Grant · Married on 04/19/2014

My best friend was looking for a DJ for her wedding and a girlfriend of hers recommended DeBorba Events. We booked with them and Joe DeBorba was our DJ. The wedding was last Saturday. We all sat down and spoke to Joe several times during the upcoming months before the wedding. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect and he came through!!

The ceremony was at a winery, then the reception at separate location about 6 miles away. Joe came out to our house first to set up, then went to the winery for the ceremony, then back to the reception. We had such a huge crowd and Joe was on top of everything! Worked with our caterer, Elle’s Catering, and photographer, to make sure everyone was on the same page!

One of our favorite parts was when he formally introduced the wedding party. He had music playing, went out to the Bridal Party, made sure they were in the order. Then promptly introduced everyone inside the reception. There were times when certain dances were coming up, father-daughter dance, he would go look for her dad to make sure he was there, he didn't just start playing the song.

Little details that made a HUGE difference on my friends wedding day. Not to mention we danced all night. We had supplied quite an extensive music playlist. He played it all, new and old country like we had asked, and inserted his own selections that kept the dancefloor packed.

I recommend Joe DeBorba and I will certainly call on him again for our upcoming wedding!!!! Was truly an awesome experience! Thanks Joe!

Sent on 04/23/2014

The crew with DeBorba Events is truly amazing!!! They guided us through the entire wedding process beginning with the wedding planner and answering any questions or concerns we had. It quickly became apparent DeBorba Events are experts when it comes to weddings. Needless to say, our wedding ran smoothly, and all the music was fantastic. DeBorba Events were extremely professional and my guests are still raving about the wonderful music and MC. We could have danced all night!!!
    Our wedding was everything we hoped for and much more! We really have DeBorba Events to thank for running their seamless presentation. Joe DeBorba saved us a lot of money by personally coordinating all of our vendors, and everything ran smoothly. The uplighting DeBorba Events provided was beautiful and made the ballroom sparkle. Everyone loved the music, and had a blast! Going with DeBorba Events was definitely the best decisions we made!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kathy · Married on 04/11/2011

I can’t say enough about what a great job Joe has done for us during multiple events. Whenever I need a DJ he is the first person I call. He goes above and beyond to create the party you have in mind....from beginning to end. Not only is he fun, but he is always professional, kind, and so very helpful. He does a great job of reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed for the duration of our daughters wedding and everyone said it was the best dance party they had ever been to. Even the photographer commented on how they had never seen guests have so much fun….and it was largely due to Joe’s awesome skills. I HIGHLY recommend using De Borba events for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/17/2015