Deborah's Bridal Reviews

Deborah's Bridal 2
Deborah's Bridal 3
Deborah's Bridal 4

Jaime · Married on 07/13/2013

I loved my experience at Debrah's Bridal. Susana was sweet, helpful and fun to work with. The ladies in the bridesmaid department were just as wonderful.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

Everyone is really friendly and very professional. My bridal consultant actually picked out the dress I ended up purchasing. I gave her an idea of what I liked and what I wanted and she delivered. It was the 3rd dress I tried on and I couldnt be more happy with it! I also really liked the fitting specialist, she was really sweet and knowledgable. All and all I had a great experience with Debrahs and would highly recommend them for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Celina · Married on 05/25/2013

Loved my wedding dress. Had so many compliments.

Sent on 03/30/2014
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/11/2013

Monika was a pleasure to work with. She does everything to make you feel comfortable and not pressured.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2013

Every moment of my wedding gown experience was phenomenal thanks to the ladies at Deborah's . The experience started out with the sweetest letter that left us all in tears. Then walking through halls of dress after dress after dress, to finally find the perfect one. The second I found the dress it was magical. They ordered it (on a rush due to the wedding being in 5 months) and once it arrived scheduled my fitting. They were very personable and accommodating during the fitting. They scheduled a final fitting in 2 weeks so all the alterations could be done. The alterations were perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better fit. The best part was they would hold the dress up until the day of the wedding if I wanted. I picked it up 2 days before because of the location, but they advised on the proper way to store and treat the dress. I am now considering the cleaning a preservation with them as well.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Beautiful dresses very affordable

Sent on 01/13/2014

Aracely · Married on 09/29/2012

This place is pretty good. I really liked pretty much everything about them. Of course i absolutely loved my dress, the staff was always friendly and helpful and the seamstress was wonderful. I didn't feel like they were trying to rip me off. The only thing i did not like was that it was a bit far for me but this was the only/nearest place that had my dress. Other than that it was great.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

I had bought a wedding dress from Deborah's right after I got engaged, one month before the wedding I found out I was pregnant! I went in for my final fittings and they made so many last minute alterations. Unfortunately, due to the style of the dress and my growing belly, they couldn't make the dress fit. They suggested I look at their discounted dresses in their store and that's we're I found my wedding dress! It was beautiful, fit perfect, just had to take a little off the length. Surprisingly I ended up loving that dress more than the original dress. The entire staff was so supportive and accommodating. They helped turn a potential wedding disaster into a beautiful memory.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2010

I went into Deborah's during the week and walked right in. I wasn't really expecting to find my dress, but I was open minded and the sales associate understood exactly what I had in mind. It was the second dress I tried on and I got compliments throughout the night on the dress. The best part was that it was under $1000. All the alterations went great and the staff was very helpful the entire process.

Sent on 11/20/2010

Mallory · Married on 08/28/2009

I absolutely loved Deborah's bridal. I got so many compliments on my dress and it was one of my favorite things about my wedding! They definitely gave me the dress experience that I wanted, and their prices are very affordable, especially for the quality you get. The men of the bridal party all got their tuxes from here as well. And they were very nice looking tuxes for an amazing price! Almost all of my girlfriend's that have gotten married have gotten their dresses from here. Perfect place!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Teresa · Married on 05/23/2009

I had a wonderful experience there. Got my dress off the rack for $700, and it was absolutely beautiful. I had it altered and I even had to have it taken out because I gained a little weight ;). Nevertheless, they took care of me and the dress turned out perfect. Everybody raved about it on my wedding day. The seamstresses there are very experienced and it is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Robin · Married on 07/21/2007

Love, love, love my dress!! The price was very reasonable and the girl who helped me was very helpful.

Sent on 02/02/2008
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2006

The selection at Deborah's Bridal is excellent! I found exactly what I had wanted immediately and unlike other bridal boutiques I had been to, the staff at Deborah's was very helpful and courteous and I was not pressured to spend more than I had allotted in my budget.

Sent on 03/27/2007

Jaime · Married on 06/18/2004

I was recommended to this vendor by a friend. I am so glad I went with them! They had a huge selection of wedding dresses and veils. It was a dream come true. I bought my dress long before my wedding and the payment schedule was very flexible. I even went ahead and bought my jewelry from them because they had such a great and beautiful selection. If I were getting married all over again, I would go right back to Deborah's Bridal for my dress!

Sent on 05/07/2008
  • BrandiWeds18

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2019

I went in to this place looking for a particular dress that i loooved! Out of all the stores i looked at this location had the most gorgeous selection available. I went in for my first time by myself and explained my vision and showed my venue to consultant Peggy. She was very patient, nice, and knowledgable. She showed me dresses to show off my curves and let me know which would look best. All the other ladies in the store would peek in and give their comments. So i returned a second time with my family to show them more dresses and ultimately said yes to the dress. Not the dressed i originally loved, but an even better one. Can't wait until my dress comes in. Peggy was amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2017

I purchased my bridal gown and bridesmaids at Deborah Bridal Men Formal Wear. I knew i was going purchase my gown there and I'm glad that I did. There are so many dresses to choose from. from the moment you walk in you're greeted really kindly. you fill out a form and then you go with a consultant through the dresses to try stuff on which is really nice because some stores just bring dresses to you. The owner herself was very helpful and gave me some really positive opinions. I'm really glad that she was there the day that I chose to buy my dress. All of the staff is really friendly also. You also get to take a picture with their sign of yes to the dress after your purchase which is fun. If you want a really amazing purchase I highly recommend this store. I wouldn't have bought anywhere else

Sent on 12/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

After having a horrible experience at davids bridal i decided to try this place out. I had lauren help me as i told her what i was looking for in a dress. Right off the bat she picked out 4 dresses that was exactly what i wanted in the price range as well. After trying the first 3 on i had found my perfect dress! Deborah's bridal is the best!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2014

They are fantastic at what they do. We all looked amazing. They are very hands on to ensure you look your best.

Sent on 10/21/2014

The staff was flexible with my appointment time and were very helpful when i was there to select my wedding gown. Deborah's has a big selection of beautiful, good quality dresses at affordable prices.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Roxanne · Married on 09/28/2013

I had heard good things about Deborahs from a few friends and I really needed to get a dress in a semi hurry because our date had been set so that meant I had just 5 months to receive it and get alterations etc.

Julie was my consultant and we got started right on time. I felt good about all of the questions she asked me in order to get a feel for what I was looking for. I didn't even end up showing her the pictures of a few dresses I brought because I felt like we had an understanding.

We then got started picking out dresses and she let me pull as many as I wanted along with allowing my mom and sister to do the same.

I found my dress fairly quick. It was the 3rd or 4th I tried but she had no problem with me continuing to try others. They are kind of tricky to get in and out of and she assisted me with ease.She also helped me with find a veil and a very beautiful headband for my reception.

My dress was rush ordered and will be here in plenty of time for my wedding. I also got 20% off my dress which was a steal to begin with.

I have heard of people going to ritzy boutiques and spending 5-10 thousand on a dress. I absolutely love my dress and it looks super classy and expensive for only a fraction of price!

My only negative is the seating for my mom and sister. I would have liked if they were sitting closer to the viewing room instead of closer to the lobby.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 02/26/2012

loved my dress! Great service! I will tell my friends about them

Sent on 04/01/2012

Gwendolyn · Married on 04/04/2018

Katie was amazing. Found a gown that is perfect. Thank you for such amazing service. And making me number one.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 07/01/2017

They were the only place that had what I was looking for so naturally I adore them! They were above my price range but I just by the bullet and got the dress I truly wanted. They don't let you take pictures until you're buying fyi.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2014

Deborah's had a great selection of dresses and veils to choose from. I actually found my perfect dress on my very first visit!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2013

Fabulous dresses! Extremely helpful and excellent staff. Only complaint is lack of communication of sash price,but personnel was exceptional! Monika was best help a girl could ask for on selecting her gown!

Sent on 05/13/2013