Deborah's Bridal Reviews

Deborah's Bridal 2
Deborah's Bridal 3
Deborah's Bridal 4

jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

I went here to get my wedding dress they had such an amazing customer service/ very friendly staff especially JULIE *love her* I went with my sister and we had such a awesome time, Julie was my consultant and let me tell you shes a firecracker totally humble person and super funny she made me feel soooo comfortable she guide me to the right direction I wasn't sure what kind of dress I was looking for till, she suggested the dress that fit to the description of what I mentioned to her :) and that was the dress I feel in love with totally recommend this place. Such a gem glad to have bought my wedding dress at Deborah Bridal ****Julie was meant to be a wedding consultant lol**** <3 ****5 stars****

Sent on 06/17/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you for helping me find "the one".... dress that is!! I went into the shop with a million questions and had no idea what style of dress I wanted. They were very patient as I tried on countless dresses and very accommodating to my entourage. I am thrilled that I was able to find my dress on my first try at my first shop. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Dariela · Married on 04/22/2016

Very friendly and helpful staff! Peggy helped me with my appointment and she was just awesome! I went in having an idea of what I was looking for but I was also open to other options. I showed Peggy pictures of what I was looking for and she picked out all the dresses similar to it and helped me go through the racks to find other options. I had so many dresses in my room I hadn't noticed she let me pick so many. Going through all the options she helped me find my dress!:) my appointment that I thought was going to be about an hour turned into 3 hrs but all along she was excellent help and didn't rush me not one bit! She was so nice, helpful, and patient. In the end I found my dress and I'm so happy it was at Deborah's Bridal because they are truly there to help you find your dream dress not just to take your money.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Richard · Married on 03/13/2016

So I'm sure this store has many fine reviews and comments from young loving couples heading down the isle life and happiness. But we are an elite demographic.....as we are senior citizens, baby boomers, children of the sixties. Be that as it may, we have come to acknowledge and highly compliment this exquisite store, its owner and proprietor Deborah Armbruster and her highly efficient staff.
    Attending to the needs and questions of my fiancé were paramount to this store, and we are so pleased we made the decision to choose Deborah's for our special occasion.
    When a merchant dedicates her store, staff and services to such a high standard that it leaves a lasting impression, you are always inclined to recommend and advance the experience to others. Well, Deborah's delivered, we were impressed, and we know you will be as well. Many Thanks.............Richard
    As a "mature fiance" I was so impressed with the personal attention to my every wish from my professional bridal expert, Susana... she was so patient and knowledgeable and helped me pick the "perfect dress" for my very special day. I can't say enough about the service and attention that was "showered" upon me. A very special THANK YOU to all !
    Karin J.

Sent on 12/10/2015

M · Married on 03/05/2016

Highly recommend this bridal shop. I wasn't expecting to purhase on my first time out looking at dresses but they have such a huge selection that you can't get enough. Why even go anywhere else. My consultant was so helpful. She listened to what my needs were and showed me styles that I would like and in my price range. After trying several styles and only an hour in I said "yes to the dress" I don't know how they do it in that time because the selection is big, but they can, and they're good at it. The rest of the girls that work there are also so sweet and clapped with my family when in said yes. Don't go any where else you'll definitely find the one at Deborah's

Sent on 12/12/2015

Allie · Married on 01/16/2016

Deborah's is simply amazing! I came here only to look back in March! I ended up purchasing my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses that day! Karen, Dehorah, and Susana have been so helpful! They have helped me so much during this process! They have a great selection of dresses and the prices are great! Would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Madison · Married on 01/02/2016

I got my dress, sash, and veil from Deborahs and my mom got her mother-of-the-bride dress from here as well! I had an amazing experience with personalized and dedicated service. These ladies work so hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied and it feels like a very personal experience. My mom also had a great experience picking her dress as well! Our dresses came in early than expected and our alterations were excellent. I cannot speak highly enough of these ladies!

Unfortunately, when I picked up my dress, my sash was not included. This was 2 days before my wedding and happened to be New Years Eve and they were closed New Years Eve and New Years Day! I was so concerned I would not be able to get my sash! I messaged them on Facebook and within an hour, someone messaged me back assuring me I would get it before my wedding! It all worked out, but I am so impressed with their dedication to customer service that they would message me back on a holiday night!

Thank you Deborah's Bridal for making me look perfect!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Deborah's Bridal's reply:

Hello Maddison,

Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to have served you. It was truly a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

The only thing better than the wide selection of wedding dresses in this store is the service! The ladies here were like my fairy godmother. I needed a gorgeous dress (like every bride) and they provided me with one that complimented my body well and was gorgeous and below my budget! They made me feel beautiful in it and even paired the dress with some beautiful silver scrappy heels with rhinestones on them. I went into the store 2 weeks before I needed the dress and they were still able to alter it in time! The seamstress took in the dress perfectly and made my average body look amazing! They also paired my dress with a rhinestone belt that really tied my entire dress together and took it to that next level! I'd highly recommend Deborah's Bridal again and again.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Davina · Married on 11/08/2014

As soon as I walked into Deborah's bridal, I knew it was going to be a great experience. I spoke with Monica regarding an appointment and I was able to come in the same week. Monica made my experience such an amazing one. We looked at so many dresses and were able to pick out the perfect one together(the same day!) Deborah's bridal is different from any other place I've gone! The staff is so helpful and friendly and I felt special during my search for the big day :) I recommend this bridal shop to EVERYONE!! Don't waste your time shopping at other places because you will regret it! Thank you Monica for helping me say yes to the dress!!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/31/2014

Susana was a great help and worked very well with my budget and very knowledgable of every designer dress

Sent on 09/16/2014

Monica · Married on 07/26/2014

This is my 2nd time using Deborah's Bridal. Their quality of service and dedication to customers is unmatched. I went in on a whim in late January, "just browsing" only to come out wth the dress of my dreams!! Attendants were flexible and able to work with me even though I came in without an appointment. Whenever I hear of a bride getting married, Deborah's is the first place I recommend. They are fool proof and professional.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Tammy · Married on 07/13/2014

I was referred to this bridal salon and was so glad that I made an appointment and do go there. The associate that assisted me(Susana) was so, so sweet and a very good listener. I am a plus size bride and it has not be fun shopping for dresses, but the folks at Deborah's bridal was very helpful. They were genuine and sincere about their comments- I felt like they really cared about how the dress looked on the bride, not about the sale of the gown. I fell in love with a dress that was in the window, but didn't inquire about it because I thought that it was way to small and much to expensive. As I was trying on other gowns, my bridal party had a representative take the gown out of the window and Susana helped me see how it was look on me. I loved it and my Mother cried. So, I had no choice, but say "Yes" to the dress. The shop's owner had even assisted us when we went back to the store to make the purchase and have my measuresments taken. My dress will not be completed until approximately April 2014 and I am so, so excited. My dress is beautiful, elegant and the price was perfect. I would completely recommend this bridal salon to any bride.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Shanna · Married on 06/21/2014

I had only gone to one store before Deborah's Bridal and the dress I fell in love with was way out of my budget. The staff was very friendly and not pushy at all. I showed the attendant helping me, Julie, the dress I had fallen in love with and she assured me that she could find me a close match but in my price range. Julie pulled arm loads of dresses and never tried to rush me. Each one was close but not quite there. So when I tried on all the ones that we pulled she took me out onto the floor again to start a new hunt. One dress I started to pull because the top was beautiful but I changed my mind when i saw that the bottom was tulle. (I never saw myself in a tool dress) I did not know it at the time but she had taken note of the one I had almost pulled. I really wanted to like the ones I tried on but they fell short of the dress I had fallen in love with. So out she went again, but this time came back with the tulle dress that I had looked at on the wall. She had me try it on even though it was nothing like what I had been looking at. I put it on and felt like crying because it was beautiful but not what i had imagined. So she had me close my eyes and took me out to the pedestal. With my eyes closed, she pinned up my hair and put on a veil and fluffed out my dress. When I opened my eyes I cried for real. It was beyond my dreams. I felt like an ethereal fairy bride and it was perfect. Both my mom and my sister-in-law cried and I knew it was the one. Everything was perfect and I even ordered the veil. The sizing was perfect and when the dress came in I needed zero alterations. I would never have broken out of my box if it wasn't for Julie, and therefore would never have found my dream dress. It was a great experience.

Sent on 09/01/2014

I went to Deborah's Bridal because I had bought a dress there for Homecoming my Senior year of high school. It was the first place my Mom and I went when I started my Wedding Dress search. Monika helped us and made the experience very fun. She let me pick out as many dresses as I wanted to try on and told me to try every style I liked on. When we got into the room she was great at helping me get each dress on. I was impressed with how great she was at handling the dresses and how quick she would get them on and off. She has a system down! I narrowed, my selection down to 2 dresses but was really in love with one of them. She wasn't pushy at getting me to purchase a dress that day. I went to other salons, which didn't provide as great of service, and kept comparing everything to the one dress at Deborah's. I went back and tried it on again, and I was sold! The best thing was that it was the very first dress I tried on! I would recommend Deborah's to anyone looking for a dress, whether it is a wedding gown, prom dress, Mother of the Bride' Bridesmaid, etc. Oh- and ask for Monika!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Lily · Married on 01/03/2014

Beautiful, friendly and elegant place to go. Big selection in brands to choose from. My dress is Allure Vintage Collection and it was love at the first sight. I Love it

Sent on 01/27/2014

Great experience here! Large selection for a variety of budgets.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2013

My mother & I stopped into Deborah's Bridal to scope out the wedding dress select so I could make an appointment and come back at a later time.
    After beinging greeted by Deborah herself, she encouraged me to sign in and try on a couple dresses and have fun. Since the salon was quiet I thought it was the perfect time to try on some dresses and have quality time with my mom.
    Taryn assisted me with picking out different dresses that met my price range and taste, i.e. straps and lace. She helped me try on the dresses and was very helpful at explaining how alterations could add straps to the dresses that were strapless.
    Taryn helped make this experiance unforgettable for my mom and I. It was so special that when I knew I had found the dress, I walked out to show my mom it was just her and I.
    I would strongly recommend stopping in to Deborah's Bridal for your wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses or mother of the bride ir groom dress. They have a extensive select to choose from, helpful and caring team {I suggest asking for Taryn} and a warm and private salon to have that special moment of finding the dresses.

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2013

I went to Deborah's bridal to buy a wedding dress. I love the store since the moment I walked in. They are I incredible!!! Monika was my sales person. She made me feel like a princess. Great selection! Great service and most of all great taste!!! I will defiantly recomend Deborah's bridal.

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

DeBorah is the sweetest lady. She knew all the right questions to ask while I was looking for my dress and knew exactly what dress I would like the best. She of course saved it for last, but it was perfect and I couldn't say no. Her prices are very fair and she does such a beautiful job bustling, cleaning, pressing, and altering. She was so much fun to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Tani · Married on 10/27/2013

Susana was very patient with me and not pushy at all like other places i had went to. She listened to what i wanted and showed me exactly what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I had a hard time choosing because I loved every single one she had me try on! She was great in helping me narrow it down to one and I couldn't be happier with the dress I ended up buying. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2013

I called Deborah's Bridal the week that I wanted to go in search of my wedding gown and I was able to book an appointment online for that week and the hour that I chose! My consultant Taryn was awesome and VERY patient! I was in between 6 different gowns and she did not try to pressure toward one. I was able to narrow my likes down to 2 dresses and I chose my wedding gown that same day!

Thanks gals!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/12/2013

Deborah's was the first and only dress store I went to! Monika walked me through trying on dresses, helped me place a rush order, and has been great throughout the whole process. I still have my fitting and alterations to do, but I have loved all of my experiences so far!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Christa · Married on 09/14/2013

This was a very elegant place to shop for my dress. They limit the number of people they help at a time so you are well taken care of and feel like their special guest. I was not rushed and Monica listened to what I thought and wanted and worked to please ME, not those with me. Great experience and I can't wait to wear my dress.

Sent on 05/14/2013

denise · Married on 08/09/2013

My experience here was a great one! I found exactly what I was looking for and the bridal consultant met my needs and knew exactly what my vision/style was ....

Jaime · Married on 07/13/2013

I loved my experience at Debrah's Bridal. Susana was sweet, helpful and fun to work with. The ladies in the bridesmaid department were just as wonderful.

Sent on 05/21/2013