Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Reviews

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 5
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 6
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 7
  • User4088250 · event on 05/04/2014

I wear Deborah Lindquist Eco couture at many red carpet events as well as utilized her as a costume designer in the films I produce. Her level of professionalism coupled with her creativity has been unmatched.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Annie · Married on 04/23/2014

Hi. I bought a fabulous blue sari corset dress drom Deborah Lindquist that I wore to the Revolver Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles last month. The dress fit so well as if it were custom made for me. I paired it with a beautiful sequin mesh top I had purchased from her line when she did her mermaid collection.. I wanted a dress that looked like it was inspired by Elsa's LET IT GO gown in FROZEN, and this dress fit the bill! I felt like a movie star in this dress. Several of my friends posted on facebook that they saw me wearing the dress in the livestream of the event. Words cannot describe how I felt like Cinderella when they showed me up in the VIP Balcony right after Nicholas Cage presented my favorite rock star, Axl Rose with a lifetime achievement award. i have also had Deborah make some fabulous custom made cashmere pieces for me that I love.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Britt · Married on 07/31/2010

I came to Deborah wanting a unique wedding gown with a price tag that wouldn't break the bank. (Our wedding budget was around $12,000 and I had about $1000 max to spend on a dress.) I met with her personally (yes, in person!) at her studio in Los Angeles, told her what I was looking for---something short, off-white, eco-friendly, strapless, with a low back and a bow, a detailed bust and a full-skirt bottom---and she created exactly that. I was beyond satisfied. I had the pleasure of getting to know Deborah throughout the whole process; she's kind, professional, patient, and above all she is 100% dedicated to making sure you are happy with every aspect of your wedding gown. She also creates beautiful evening gowns that would look stunning on bridesmaids. And if you need a cover for your shoulders should the weather get chilly on your big day, she designs beautiful cashmere shrugs that compliment her gowns to perfection. She's your one-stop shop for all your wedding fashion needs. I recommend her to every engaged person I meet.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Sally · Married on 08/22/2009

While I had first been introduced to Deborah through her gorgeous reworking of cashmere sweaters and scarves cut and recreated into her unique designs, I knew she also is created wedding pieces. My idea seemed a bit out of her regular themes, however, she jumped right in and enthusiastically created a blouse beyond my dreams. I so wish I could include a photo to illustrate the detail. It's a monochromatic, silk and satin ivory kimono blouse with flowing sleeves that hid within its folds large Chinese symbols that repesented the secret to our relationship success. The detailing is magnificent. It fit perfectly!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2004

Deborah made exactly the dress I wanted. I wanted a sixties, high neck, cut away sleeves lace mini dress in which to get married and I felt so great in my dress. She cut it to fit my body, understood the style I wanted, and found the most gorgeous lace. She suggested an innovative solution to a hem problem which ended up making the dress. Since then I wear all of her clothes. I get a thousand compliments. Her recycled cashmere and eco fashion line are amazing. You get what you pay for, and I love her clothes .

Sent on 05/04/2014

Deborah made the most exquisite wedding dress for me and an incredible silk shirt and pants ensemble for my husband. She customized the outfits that fit us perfectly. She meticulously added tiny gold beads to my dress that made it so unique and special. What an honor it was to have a world famous designer create our timeless wedding outfits!

Sent on 06/13/2015

christine · Married on 01/03/1999

My dress was prefect. It fit me perfect with only one fitting. Deborah is a fantastic designer she will go the extra mile to give you the dress what you have dreamed about. Deborah has an excellent fashion sense and she is great to work with you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Deborah is a master at her craft and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress not only fit perfectly, but I felt good in it. She never had a problem scheduling follow up appointments if I found I needed another nip or tuck or really - in my case at 5'3" - additional length taken off to ensure I would not be tripping on myself up and down the aisle.

Deborah also took amazing care of sew in a selection of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to the inside of mine that truly showcased her talent and artistry.

I would recommend her for any of your tailoring needs!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Allison, you were so lovely, easy to work with and you looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress. I was happy to help. Thank you so much!
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 01/28/2017

I had a vision for my wedding dress and I couldn't see myself in these over the top dresses nowadays. She was recommended to me by another designer and luckily enough she was also near me. She knows her stuff; very pleasant to work with and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to have something unique and their own. She is very talented, I'm glad I got to work with her on my wedding dress, I absolutely loved it!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Betty, I was happy to make your vision a reality. You looked absolutely glowing at your wedding. Thank you so much for the photos and congratulations on your wedding!

3.0

Deborah made the Dana wedding gown for me. I fell in love with this gown the first time I saw it online, and I just knew no other dress would do. Our wedding situation was unique because we got married at the courthouse, had a baby, and then had our wedding. So I had to go through the dress-fitting process from out-of-state without getting to meet Deborah in person (since I couldn't travel with a newborn), and I knew it would be hard to fit because my body was changing all the time post-baby! Deborah was very nice and understanding and worked with me to make it work from far away. She was very responsive via email and arranged a Skype fitting session and sent me several things to try on in the mail until we figured out together what was going to work. The dress was perfect for our wedding, and many people were impressed by it. It was also very comfortable while also being unique, earthy, glamorous, and beautiful all at the same time. Even our bridal party hairdresser, who sees a lot of wedding dresses I'm sure, said it was the most beautiful one she'd ever seen!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you so much. And thank you for the romantic video. It looked like such a happy day in lush surroundings and above all, you looked beautiful. I'm so happy for you all.
    Your little girl... Adorably cute. What a lovely family.