Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture Reviews

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 4
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 5
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 6
Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture 7

Deborah made the most exquisite wedding dress for me and an incredible silk shirt and pants ensemble for my husband. She customized the outfits that fit us perfectly. She meticulously added tiny gold beads to my dress that made it so unique and special. What an honor it was to have a world famous designer create our timeless wedding outfits!

Sent on 06/13/2015

christine · Married on 01/03/1999

My dress was prefect. It fit me perfect with only one fitting. Deborah is a fantastic designer she will go the extra mile to give you the dress what you have dreamed about. Deborah has an excellent fashion sense and she is great to work with you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Deborah is a master at her craft and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress not only fit perfectly, but I felt good in it. She never had a problem scheduling follow up appointments if I found I needed another nip or tuck or really - in my case at 5'3" - additional length taken off to ensure I would not be tripping on myself up and down the aisle.

Deborah also took amazing care of sew in a selection of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to the inside of mine that truly showcased her talent and artistry.

I would recommend her for any of your tailoring needs!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Allison, you were so lovely, easy to work with and you looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress. I was happy to help. Thank you so much!
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 01/28/2017

I had a vision for my wedding dress and I couldn't see myself in these over the top dresses nowadays. She was recommended to me by another designer and luckily enough she was also near me. She knows her stuff; very pleasant to work with and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to have something unique and their own. She is very talented, I'm glad I got to work with her on my wedding dress, I absolutely loved it!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Betty, I was happy to make your vision a reality. You looked absolutely glowing at your wedding. Thank you so much for the photos and congratulations on your wedding!

3.0

Deborah made the Dana wedding gown for me. I fell in love with this gown the first time I saw it online, and I just knew no other dress would do. Our wedding situation was unique because we got married at the courthouse, had a baby, and then had our wedding. So I had to go through the dress-fitting process from out-of-state without getting to meet Deborah in person (since I couldn't travel with a newborn), and I knew it would be hard to fit because my body was changing all the time post-baby! Deborah was very nice and understanding and worked with me to make it work from far away. She was very responsive via email and arranged a Skype fitting session and sent me several things to try on in the mail until we figured out together what was going to work. The dress was perfect for our wedding, and many people were impressed by it. It was also very comfortable while also being unique, earthy, glamorous, and beautiful all at the same time. Even our bridal party hairdresser, who sees a lot of wedding dresses I'm sure, said it was the most beautiful one she'd ever seen!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture's reply:

Thank you so much. And thank you for the romantic video. It looked like such a happy day in lush surroundings and above all, you looked beautiful. I'm so happy for you all.
    Your little girl... Adorably cute. What a lovely family.