Debi Woods Calligraphy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
    Emma W. Married on 01/02/2021

Beautiful work

We cannot say enough good things about Debi. She did an amazing job addressing our wedding invitations and they turned out better than we ever could have expected!! We received so many compliments about her work and she finished the envelopes in a very timely manner. We highly recommend using Debi’s services for all of your calligraphy needs!
    Ginger Married on 08/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The calligraphy was beautiful. She could match the exact color. And she was very flexible with her schedule. Debi has a very exquisite talent.
    Amanda Married on 11/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Debi for my invitation envelopes and she did a fantastic job! She was very flexible with my hectic time-frame and worked very quickly. The quality of her work was superb. I'm getting my RSVPs back now and my entire family has complimented her work. Absolutely worth every penny, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend her services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Janie Married on 09/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi is delightful to work with. Guests called to say how much they loved her calligraphy - that it was so beautiful they couldn't take their eyes off of it!
  • User1337324 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi was great! She was easy to contact and flexible about meeting times and places. The calligraphy she provided was flawless. It was the perfect compliment to our invitation style.
    After reviewing the envelopes, I noticed a misspelling on one name. Debi was quick to meet with me to fix it. Overall, it was a great experience!
  • User1337319 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Calligraphy by Debi addressed the envelopes for my wedding. I got numerous compliments from friends, coworkers, and family on the quality and beauty of the calligraphy on my envelopes. Debi worked quickly and took time out of her schedule to meet my last minute deadlines. Couldn't have asked for better service. Just another detail that added to the sum of one of the most beautiful days of my life! Thank You!
    Denise Married on 04/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The calligrapher that was booked to do the invitation for my son's wedding in Ohio, had an emergency at the very last minute and was unable to fulfill her commitment. I learned of Debi through a friend of mine whose church used Debi on a number of occassions. Fortunately, Debi picked up the invitations within hours of my initial phone call. She had 200 invitation completed in 3 days. UNBELIEVEABLE.!! The writing was beautiful.....we received many compliments....but her service was over the top. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Debi Woods Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Denise!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi is super friendly and easy to work with! I mailed her my envelopes from California and she had them back to me in just a couple of weeks. I can tell that she put a lot of care into addressing each envelope—they came out looking absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on them from my friends and family. It's the small, thoughtful details like this that make your guests feel special and unique. Thanks Debi!
    Teresa Married on 07/14/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Provided quick turn around and excellent service! I love my envelopes and can't wait to get them in the mail!
    Jessie Married on 05/05/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi was wonderful to work with. A few of the invitations had a minor "typo" and she went out of her way to get them back to me corrected (even the ones I had messed up on my list to her). She was so nice and easy to work with. I have recommended her to friends that don't even live in the area that would conduct the whole transaction via mail! Great value, great service, thank you Debi! :)
    Brooke Married on 03/10/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi was AMAZING. I was on a time crunch to get my invitations addressed and in the mail and Debi did a wonderful job in getting them done quickly and beautifully. Her calligraphy has to be the best I have ever seen. I had many people tell me how beautiful the invitations / calligraphy was when they received the invitations. I even had one friend recognize Debi's handwriting! She is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with, I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.
  • User934158 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi does amazing work! She did our wedding invitations and they were beautiful!
    Angela Married on 03/29/2002
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience with Calligraphy by Debi on my wedding invitations was awesome! I wanted to do something unique with the style of writing and she went the extra mile and created a brand new font just for me that I LOVED! (It's called Angela if you want to check it out!) We were so impressed with the quality of work! Every envelope was beautiful. I needed a quick turnaround too and everything was done on time and that makes one happy bride! I highly recommend you use Calligraphy by Debi!
  • User917040 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi is a pleasure to work with. She does beautiful work to perfection!
    R Married on 12/31/2013
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Ms. Debi for my wedding invites after seeing her samples through an online site.
    Within hours on a Sunday she had responded & we had set up a plan. She even paid for me to ship them to her. I'm thrilled with the results & intend to use Calligraphy by Debi again soon!
    Lacey Married on 06/22/2013
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debi did a spectacular job with my wedding invitations. Her calligraphy was so stunning and really put the finishing touch to our invitations. She is easy to work with and went out of her way to meet my expectations. Her work is consistent, precise, beautiful and most of all affordable. I highly recommend Debi!
illustration stars