Dearborn Hills Golf Course Reviews

6 | Dearborn, MI

6 Reviews for Dearborn Hills Golf Course

Keyonna · Married on 07/07/2018

Dearborn Hills Golf Course was great!! Our original venue caught fire 36 days before getting married. I called explained to the Manager (Chip) what happened and he said to me " Don't worry we'll take care of it!" He did just that! Our day was absolutely perfect!! Ms. Elaine was very helpful by providing assistance and allowing me to bring my vision to life. Thank you guys!! If you're looking to have a wedding Dearborn Hills Golf Course is the place!

Sent on 07/22/2018

This place is gorgeous!! The staff is GREAT too. If I had a question they were quick to respond. Lisa was awesome with her ideas and super nice. For a wedding on the golf course it was very reasonably priced, the best I could find. Our wedding turned out great and give a lot of the credit to the staff. I most defiantly recommend Dearborn Hills for having a wedding. I could not be happier with our choice to have it there! Loved it!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2015

Dearborn Hills Golf Course is a great place to have your wedding! They did such an amazing job with mine, especially Lisa, who is one of the supervisors/event coordinators there. Lisa always responded promptly to my emails and was always kind and professional. She went above and beyond for me to make my wedding beautiful and go off without a hitch, and it did. We couldn't have asked for a better day, all the vendors did a great job. Also, the manager at the gold course who was there the whole day for the wedding, did an amazing job to make sure things started on time and went smoothly. The only complaint I heard from my guests is that some tables were skipped while they were being dismissed for the dinner buffet. Overall though, they did a great job and I definitely recommend the golf course to have both your ceremony and reception at!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Abby Carter · Married on 05/20/2017

Dream come true!!

Charlotte the Banquet Manager was so attentive and easy to work with. She made the whole process very easy. Never made me feel like I was bothering her with all my calls & emails. I actually miss her!! The wedding package was great providing the 'one stop shop' that I wanted.
    All the staff at the reception were great. Gina the bartender is totally unique. Elaine a gem. If you want that 'family feeling' you definitely need to go here!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a quaint space to have your wedding reception - look no further! The Dearborn Hills Golf Course is a quiet golf course tucked away on a busy Telegraph Road. You may have passed it a hundred times and never stopped to look at it, but after our wedding we will always pass by it and remember the best night ever. The golf course has many beautiful photo spot from a large Willow Tree overlooking the pond to a wooden old bridge. The view was gorgeous and so is the inside. My fiancé and I did NOT want a dark room for our wedding, The Dearborn Hills Golf Course's banquet room has windows on the East and South side walls that lets in the perfect amount of light. Catherine was a wonder to work with and very quick with emails and catering to our every need. The wait staff was wonderful and polite - our meals were great! We were very happy with our service at the DHGC!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Stay in touch with this venue. Since booking this venue, we had to work with three different coordinators. But the venue was professional, flexible and at end everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2016