Dear Bayard Reviews

Dear Bayard 7
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/05/2019

Just what I wanted!

Working with Ahna was a dream. I was the bride that had no vision for flowers, which I’m sure made it extremely difficult for Ahna. She mocked up NUMEROUS designs, which were all gorgeous. Ahna’s professionalism really shined when I told her I wanted a new large flower sculpture three weeks before my wedding. She made it happen with no time (she had 2 hours to set up) and no pushback. She also had three weddings that weekend. When I walked in for my ceremony, I teared up because the flowers and decor were stunning. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Dear Bayard 8
    Dear Bayard 9

Malina P · Married on 10/04/2019

One of the best I've worked with!

Dear Bayard provided the beautiful flowers for our small wedding. Ahna has an incredibly chic floral style. Just check out their Instagram. It's lovely. I have managed over a hundred weddings and events myself in NYC and LA so I can vouch that not only is Ahna a talented floral designer but also a true professional. Throughout the whole process, she was very responsive, warm and accommodating to my requests and budget. On our wedding day, the flowers were perfect and arrived at the stated times cementing a stress-free experience for a very stressful life event. You will want Dear Bayard on your wedding day. They'll be at my future events!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Rizzi · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Flowers

Ahna captured our vision perfectly. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she would be the perfect fit for our special day. She understood exactly what we were looking for from the get! Ahna made the process easy and fun. Whenever I had a question, she always responded - she really had my back! Not only did she exceed our expectations as a florist, but she is also very kind and sweet (and has the cutest dog!). I highly recommend working with Ahna!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Nicole L · Married on 06/21/2019

The only florist you need to speak to!

I came to Dear Bayard via a friend referral. After checking out their instagram account and speaking with Ahna on the phone for the first time, I already knew she is the perfect florist vendor for my big day! Passionate, flexible, extremely professional, artistic yet practical, a trusted advisor, and just all around amazing are words I'd use to describe Ahna. Besides she's just a lovely person to be friends with!

Consistently throughout my planning process, Ahna went above and beyond working with me to understand/create a vision, recommend flowers/arrangements/installations while respecting my budget, and execute my vision/style on my big day flawlessly. Some things that Ahna did which I really appreciated: creating a detailed budget tracker to give me options on where I can save money, extremely responsive and provides near real-time suggestions on ideas I had or just things I mentioned on calls as what I would like to see, advised where I could save money but still create the look and feel I was going for, and built a chuppa for our wedding. On our big day, everyone complimented on our flowers and bouquets as the most beautiful and unique they've seen (as we expected!). I wholeheartedly recommend Ahna and Dear Bayard as the only florist you need to work if you want to bring your vision to life on the most important day!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Dear Bayard 10
    Dear Bayard 11
    Dear Bayard 12
    Dear Bayard 13
    Dear Bayard 14
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 05/17/2019

Such a pleasure to work with!

I would highly recommend Dear Bayard to anyone looking for an amazing florist for their wedding or event. Ahna was great to work with, very flexible and accommodating, especially considering I had a tight budget. She took my whimsical and delicate peachy / ivory tones vision and turned it into exactly what I had imagined. So happy with my choice to have Dear Bayard do our May 2019 wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cassidy F · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredible, flexible, flawless partnership

Ahna was an absolute joy to work with. We were rather difficult with our requests and very strict with our budget, and she was able to work beautifully and flawlessly within both. We were so happy with the outcome and if we had to do it all over again would happily book her again. You should absolutely make sure Ahna is part of your big day!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Liza · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection

Ahna was incredible! She made our budget look great and filled our every need from a floral dog collar to a handheld chuppah. I teared up when she personally delivered my bouquet and nosegays to my suite and everyone commented on the beautiful arrangements. She was wildly responsive and answered my many, many questions cheerfully. Now that the big day is done, we plan to take our pups on a date. She's fantastic! Hire her.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Janemmcc

Janemmcc · Married on 03/19/2019

Flowers for destination wedding

We travelled to New York in March 2019 for our wedding. It was a pop up style and the budget had to be allocated to certain areas. At first I was unsure about flowers as in the UK the style always looks the same. However, I am so glad we did and that Dear Bayard provided them. I was over the moon with the style, the look we received was so classy especially given the reasonable amount we had paid for them. When I entered the venue I noticed the flowers straight away and loved my bouquets, the really added an extra touch to my photos. I find myself admiring the flowers in the photos and wondering where I could find them in the UK but I never see anything that comes close. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Dear Bayard 15
    Dear Bayard 16
    Dear Bayard 17
    Dear Bayard 18
  • Sharfi

Sharfi Farhana · Married on 12/24/2018

Incredible artist!

Dear Bayard was just wonderful to work with and I recommend this business wholeheartedly. Ahna brought what lived only in our dreams to reality with the most unique and gorgeous floral arrangements. She listened carefully, was transparent about the process and delivered above and beyond expectations. Ahna created center pieces for the 12 dinner tables and 2 large statement floral arrangements for the stage. She brought us a level of sophistication that we didn't think we could afford. Her high integrity, vision and responsiveness made this a great experience and we are looking forward to booking them again for the remainder of our events.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Shamsi A · Married on 11/22/2018

I loved it all!

The flowers designed were absolutely gorgeous and perfect for my wedding day. I could not have asked for better service and product. Everyone at the ceremony was raving about how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Benjamin Patterson · Married on 11/22/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Arrangements

Provided excellent service and a beautiful arrangements. Truly helped to make our day special and memorable.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Vanessa Briggs · Married on 11/11/2018

Great experience!

Dear Bayard was professional and flexible throughout our whole wedding planning process and was very helpful when I was a little unsure of what I wanted. I absolutely loved my bouquets! I so appreciated Ahna's creative spirit and her work was exceptional!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Dear Bayard 19

Laura Zych · Married on 10/05/2018

The Best Floral Experience

I discovered Ahna at Dear Bayard through a recommendation. She was the absolute perfect floral designer for our wedding. I am a designer in another industry, very detail-oriented and particular so I wanted someone who really understood our wedding and floral vision. Ahna's creations were spot-on- beyond gorgeous and perfectly executed. I should also mention for the quality, Dear Bayard was also very competitve in pricing. I wanted my bridal bouquet in every photo we took since the colors were so stunning. Definitely hire Ahna if you have the opportunity- she is an absolute delight!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/08/2018

I am SO happy I found Ahna on Weddingwire and couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements for my wedding. She was professional, artistic and understood my vision right away. I told her I love dusty pink roses and she created a design deck for me with dusty pink roses along with other complimentary tones, which I loved. The personal bouquets were beyond gorgeous, loved the ceremony altar pedestals and reception flowers were perfect. I seriously could have not asked for more!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Dear Bayard 20
    Dear Bayard 21
    Dear Bayard 22
    Dear Bayard 23

Kara · Married on 09/08/2018

Ahna did a beautiful job. Our flowers were gorgeous and were set-up perfectly. Ahna was so responsive via email and flexible with timing and scheduling. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2018