Deanie Michelle Events Reviews

9 | Dallas, TX

9 Reviews for Deanie Michelle Events

KATHY · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Deanie Michelle was a pleasure! She is very attentive to your needs and helps you make your dream come true. Out of all the wedding planners in the area, we chose Deanie because of her expertise, personality and creative vision for my daughter's wedding. She is very knowledgeable and has many vendor contacts that she recommended. We worked with her during the year long process and thoroughly enjoyed her. Her professionalism, attention to detail, follow through and willingness to work with us was outstanding!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Kendra · Married on 09/10/2011

Deanie was very helpful, since I knew what I was planning she helped with fun ideas and tips, she was extremely helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Nikki · Married on 05/29/2010

I would recommend Deanie Michelle Events to anyone. She came in to the planning process for me about 2 weeks before the big day, right about that time that I was starting to break down from stress and she literally rescued me. She took care of everything I needed and just ran out of time to do. She made my day relaxing and enjoyable because I wasn't at the venue trying to do everything myself (like I originally planned to do). Very Very dependable, organized and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Vicki · Married on 04/24/2010

Deanie was an angel to work with!!!! She worked diligently to interpret our needs and desires to create the feel we hoped for. She kept us on track with our schedules, communicated with our vendors, and made countless trips to take things to the venue so we did not have to. With her we were able to enjoy the last couple of weeks and activities. She was the best money we spent on the wedding!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2010

Deanie was wonderful! She made my day so stress-free and everything turned out perfect. She was so great to have along the way and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2010

Emma · Married on 09/12/2009

I highly recommend Deanie Michelle Events. Deanie was a joy to work with. She made the planning process fun and easy. I hired her for pretty much full coordination, and it was worth it. The day of the wedding she was calm and focused, which really put my husband and I at ease. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/20/2009

kaitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Deanie was such a wonderful wedding planner! My mom and I worked very closely with her throughout the entire process for my wedding. She has a niche for creative design, which is something I do not have! Deanie not only helped keep me in line during the planning process, but she was a huge help on the day of. I put all of my trust in her, and I could not have asked for a better turnout. She works closely with the vendors to keep them in the loop as well. She really helped my dream wedding come true and allowed me to enjoy my wedding day without any stress. I would highly recommend Deanie, as she will remain a friend forever!

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • I

Ivy · Married on 11/14/2009

I had a wonderful experience using Deanie Michelle Events. The only thing you should add to your service at the end of the event, during clean-up is to also make sure the bride's bouquet is given to a point person. I forgot about my bouquet after our send off, and no one looked after it, thankfully the hotel had kept it and I was able to get it back.

Sent on 12/27/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2009

Deanie was wonderful! She was there for me every step of the way while planning my wedding. She thought of so many little things and details I never would have known to think about otherwise. Deanie and her assistant made the entire wedding day run so smooth! I'm really grateful for all of their hard work to make sure my wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2009