Dean Banting Productions Reviews

1 Reviews for Dean Banting Productions

• Charity

Charity · Married on 05/25/2019

Over the top incredible!

Dean was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with! The minute he delivered our beautiful video, we knew we landed a gem! His attention to detail and creative eye way exceeded our expectations. We have sent the video out to treasured family and friends...everyone has been blown away and could not stop gushing about his talent! Some noteworthy quotes include "I felt like I was there celebrating again"; "he really captured the love that filled the day"; "that was a mini-movie"; "what an incredible videographer"; "I laughed and cried"; "I watched the video over and over again"; and so many more. With little direction from us, he diligently worked to capture joyful moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. We are so grateful to have been partnered with Dean. We cannot provide a higher recommendation for his phenomenal skills...not to mention, he is an overall delightful person who went above and beyond to provide us with an invaluable gift. Note, we almost didn't get a videographer due to budgeting. THANK G-D we did! Our photographer didn't end up being the best plus, it's true...the day becomes a happy blur. We have watched our video countless times and it continues to deliver tears of pure love and gratitude!

Sent on 11/15/2019