De Ma Fille Reviews

61 | Fort Worth, TX

61 Reviews for De Ma Fille

61 De Ma Fille Reviews

Heather · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Loved my experience!! Everything was so intimate and I felt like they really knew what I was looking for even though I didn’t!

Sent on 05/22/2018

De Ma Fille's reply:

Aww thank you so much for writing your sweet review Heather! It was a pleasure helping you find your perfect dress!

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2018

I live in upstate New York and could not find a certain dress anywhere. I looked up the hashtag on Instagram and say that De Ma Fille had posted about the dress. I was nervous because the boutique is located in Texas and wasn't sure if they could help me. I emailed and they got right back to me. The girls were so incredibly nice and made me feel great just from a phone conversation. I gave
    Them my measurements and they ordered the dress for me. They have been absolutely wonderful with communication as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Cass · Married on 10/28/2017

de ma fille was the first place I went to when looking for a wedding gown, and I knew when I walked in that I would love the place! It is quaint and unique, and they give you all of their focus and attention. She listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out dresses based on that, then she pulled some other dresses she though I might like. When it was down to just two, she did not rush me at all, but she helped me make an emotional and logical decision. I bought my Tiadora gown and belt there (I chose not to wear a veil). Later on, I bought my Dessy Group bridesmaids dresses there as well. I love de ma fille and am extremely happy with choosing to work with them for the biggest day of my life so far! Note: they do not do alterations

Sent on 11/21/2017

De Ma Fille's reply:

Hi Cass! Thank you so much for your kind review about our store! It was a pleasure getting to help you find the dress of your dreams. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day! Best wishes!
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

I can not say enough great things about my experience here! The weekend prior I was in DC looking for dressing and it was nothing like the experience I had here. I work with Remington and she was amazing! I told her what I was looking for and budget and she pulled all perfect dresses, which made it hard to narrow it down to one. I am so happy that said yes to the dress at de ma fille as it was everything I wished for in this experience.

• VegasWed!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

Honestly, I didn't plan on buying from De Ma Fille. I live in California but wanted to show my future mother in love what my top contender dress looked like while visiting over Christmas. The customer service I received from Bianca was beyond amazing.

I was torn between dress colors and she had a lot of ideas I never thought of before. Once she pulled out the color dresses I was wanting for bridesmaids and held them up next to me to see how they'd look with each gown color, that sealed the deal. None of the other shops I went to bothered to go above and beyond to help me. Also - I'm a street size 12/14 and I never felt uncomfortable due to my size.

I ended up saying yes to the top contender and having my dress shipped to me. They offer a $100 discount if you find your dress on your first visit which helped cover the cost of shipping and insurance.

Pam · Married on 06/17/2017

Beautiful dresses and very helpful. We loved our Essence of Australia sweetheart ball gown. They were very helpful.

Sent on 06/22/2017

De Ma Fille's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It's been a pleasure to be a part of the wedding experience!
  • I

Ivana · Married on 06/16/2017

My experience at de ma fille has been nothing short of perfect! Katie and Trinidee patiently worked with me to help my find my dream dress. I went back several times before deciding on my dress, and these ladies were so patient with me and never pressured me into making a decision. They were so helpful and such a joy to work with. This is the only boutique I shopped at because of it's large selection, outstanding customer service, and not to mention the adorable setup of the shop. I highly recommend de ma fille!!

Maddie · Married on 06/10/2017

De Ma Fille is an AMAZING place to go if you are looking for a dress in the DFW area. GORGEOUS dresses, great price range, smiling faces, and a very personalized experience.

Paula · Married on 05/20/2017

Right after I got engaged, de ma fille was having a sample sale! I am a bargain shopper so I was so excited to try on dresses. Everyone was so nice and inviting. The first dress I tried on was actually the one I ended up with! After alterations and cleaning the total amount I spent was still less than the original price of the dress. I know that they have sample sales often, so if you're like me and want to find your dream dress on a budget check them out!

rebecca · Married on 02/18/2017

I bought my wedding dress from De Ma Fille! They were so great to work with and always called when my veil and dress arrived to schedule the next appointment. They make you feel like a princess when trying on dresses and work hard to help you find your style and what best fits you! They were professional and friendly!

Carley · Married on 01/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about De Ma Fille! If you are a future bride in the Dallas/Fort Worth area you absolutely HAVE to put this on your list of boutiques to go to. They have an amazing selection of dresses and my personal favorite Martina Liana Bridal which allows you to mix and match tops and skirts so you can customize the perfect look for your body type! Martina Liana also allows you to make custom changes (I chose a bodice style but requested a different type of lace) which makes you feel like you are truly getting a one of a kind dress. The girls who work here are so incredibly nice and extremely helpful. Planning a wedding can be very stressful with all the little details but they were always very prompt on calling me and keeping me updated during the process and making me feel like I wasn't just another one of their hundreds of customers but that they truly cared about me and my experience. A lot of other boutiques in the Dallas area are flashy and have amazing spaces but lack in customer service and are not prompt. Thank you De Ma Fille for making it the best experience!!

Bryn · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend any bride to at least experience this little shop. Only two brides at a time, so you don't have an issue with multiple distractions around you. The staff is attentive to what you want and you are looking for. I also loved that not once did I feel pressured to buy my dress or that I would have to right now in order to get the "sale" or "deal". Delightful staff, myself and my party felt welcomed and nearly at home. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you!

I looked here for dresses and didn't end up getting my dress here, but it was a great boutique. I went to almost every dress store in the DFW metroplex and this was one the few that had truly beautiful, quality dresses and great consultants.

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

These girls ROCK! So patient and helped me to find the PERFECT dress for my wedding day! Definitely made me feel special!

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2016

Loved working with all the ladies at de ma fille! Bianca helped me pick out and try on dresses. She was sweet, patient, and informative (I ask a lot of questions). We took time with each dress and she asked questions to help me narrow down my choices. Megan, the owner, was always super responsive when I emailed her questions about delivery and alterations referrals. I met with Trinidee on the day I picked up my gown, and she was just as kind as everyone else I had worked with at the boutique. Overall wonderful experience. Beautiful store, beautiful gowns, lovely ladies.

Sent on 05/09/2016

De Ma Fille's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure helping you find your dream dress and we thank you for letting us be a part of your experience! :)
  • Z

Zeyu · Married on 06/18/2016

Megan hosted my maid of honor and me when we visited. She immediately made us so comfortable in her store. She was great at listening to my dress needs and wants. She put me in a couple of different dresses but I eventually found the one. She wasn't pushy. She gave me space and time to compare and to think. It was a great experience!
    I had visited 4 stores in Dallas before I went to De Ma Fille. I'm really glad I found it. It offers a cozy and home-y feeling.

Sent on 06/28/2016

De Ma Fille's reply:

Zeyu thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a pleasure getting to help you find your gown, and thank you for letting us get to be a part of your wedding experience!
  • User6019728 · 2+ years ago

As an out of town bride, I spent an entire Saturday visiting the DFW metroplex and hands down De Ma Fille was the BEST experience!!
    They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from and the staff is super friendly and not pushy at all! I loved my experience and would recommend to anyone!

I wish I went to De Ma Fille first! I had been to several dress shops and this was by far the best. I could not believe how many high quality beautiful gowns they had that were within my budget. When I found "the" dress it was a pinch me moment when it was not only in my budget, but under budget. So many stores put me in gowns almost double the budget I gave them and De Ma Fille was very respectful of it. They were so nice to work with and went over the top in making you feel special about picking the dress. I highly recommend this store to any new brides!

This was the third bridal salon I went to, but I wish I had gone here first. You can not find a friendlier and more professional staff. My appointment was later in the day and the owner stayed past closing to make sure I found the right dress. I never felt pressured to buy from them, they seemed as if they truly cared about me as a person not just a buyer, and they have an amazing and beautiful collection of dresses I could not find elsewhere. I cannot say enough good things about this salon.

Rene · Married on 11/22/2015

Wonderful experience! I was a little worried that they may be out of my price range, but I booked an appointment to look at dresses off the rack and was pleasantly surprised by the large selection. I ended up finding my dress! They were kind enough to hold it for me during the afternoon to allow me think it over and that really helped solidify my decision. The store is beautiful, everyone was very nice and helpful and they gave a great recommendation for dress alterations. With a champagne toast at the end, I'd say it was a great day!

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

De Ma Fille was my 5th bridal store to go into but the first store where the consultant actually cared about what I wanted to look at. She took the time to understand what I know I do not like and helped me pick dresses that fit my theme and personality. She knew the dresses that I tried on that day would put me over the 100 dresses mark and I warned her I was a tough sell. She kept a positive attitude and answered all of my questions. She helped me tweak one dress that I actually loved to make it perfect. The finishing touch was her suggesting I FaceTime my mom, since she was unable to make it, for final approval. With all of the support from my bridesmaid, mom, and consultant, I said yes to the dress! Making that decision was followed by many tears of happiness. Without the help of a wonderful consultant at De Ma Fille, I would probably be searching for my dream dress. Once my dress came in, they allowed me to schedule an appointment for myself and parents to come try the dress on. They also jacked me up to give me the full wedding day feel. I cannot wait to wear my dress again!

Jenni · Married on 10/03/2015

I would highly recommend this tiny shop to any bride. Compared to some other shops I visited where I felt rushed and somewhat uncomfortable, the girls at de ma fille were attentive, patient, and kind. I tried on A LOT of dresses that I loved. In fact, after the first visit, I was a little concerned about how to narrow them down because there were so many gorgeous ones.

Every time I returned to the shop, they immediately remembered my name and what dresses I had chosen. Once I picked one, I got a $100 credit to use for accessories, so I was able to get my earrings there as well. Great place!

The most amazing boutique for your dress shopping!!! I had such a wonderful experience from beginning to end! I never felt rushed or pushed into buying. I ended up bought the most beautiful dress, and when I said "Yes to the dress", we all got to toast with a glass of champagne! I would 100000% recommend going here first because no other boutique will compare! Thank you so much!!! XOXO

I bought my dress from De Ma Fille several months ago. They have one of the most beautiful selections of dresses in DFW, in my opinion. Their customer service is wonderful -- all the girls I encountered there were polite and helpful. The store made a bit of a mistake when ordering my dress, and long story short, I was in a panic for a little while. However, as soon as the store was made aware of the issue, they bent over backwards and did absolutely everything they could to remedy the situation. I didn't even have to ask; they went out on their own to make it right... and they did! I ended up with my dream dress, and everything worked out perfectly. Honest mistakes happen every once in a while, and DMF took all the right steps to ensure I was another happy customer.