De Leon's Photography Reviews

8 | Glendale, AZ

8 Reviews for De Leon's Photography

Kristi · Married on 10/07/2017

Nick the photographer was amazing, he took the photos we wanted, he was punctual when needing to be there, he was professional, he interacted with my guests to get pics of them. The pictures we received were way better than we expected. Thank you Nick for the memories you have given us.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Cassie · Married on 08/04/2017

Nick DeLeon is absolutely amazing. He took so much time making sure everything was perfect for our pictures and was extremely patient with our 6 year old daughter. There is no one else I trust as much as Nick to capture the memories of such an important day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nick was so great...I had 3 months to plan and prepare the wedding, including engagement photos...Nick was very accommodating and flexible...He even beared a very cold morning for our photo shoot. He was very in tune with what I was hoping for and wanting in our photos...I would Highly recommend Nick for any occassion. :) he is an amazing photographer and great to work with...as long as you don't mind waiting for your photos. ;)

Heather · Married on 10/25/2015

Very creative and calm. Great with kids, and super friendly!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Thane · Married on 04/20/2013

We hired Nicholas as our photographer for our wedding and reception on April 20th and we could not be more grateful. Nicholas exceeded our expectations! When we first met with him, he was willing to customize a package for us based on our needs and encouraged us to give him ideas for pictures that we would like to have done for our wedding.
    The day of the wedding, he was very professional and made sure that everyone felt included and welcomed. He took time to find the appropriate backdrop for our pictures and had cute ideas for bridal party photos. He made the entire experience fun and stress free. At the reception, he helped serve food, brought people water and made sure everyone’s needs were met. Nicholas also made sure he was not in the way and even took pictures for the guests with their cameras!
    Overall, Nicholas did a phenomenal job! He was friendly, professional and hard working. Our pictures came out beautifully and he gave us the rights to print, copy and post them. We would highly recommend Nicholas to our family and friends and would not hesitate to hire him again in the future!

Thank you Nicholas!

Thane and Yesenia Reynolds

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lee · Married on 12/21/2012

Nick was very helpful and gave us great input to our ideas. He was on time and professional. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer and plan to use him for future events.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2012

Nicholas was wonderful to work with on my wedding photography. He was open to all of my group and couple ideas for pictures. He also worked with my husband and I regarding payment options.

Abie · Married on 06/23/2012

Nick was very flexible and knowledgeable in his service. He worked well with me and the family and was able to convey everything he needed to in getting our wedding photographed smoothly and efficiently. Highly recommended.