De Barkley Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

8 | Hoboken, NJ

8 Reviews for De Barkley Hair and Makeup Artistry

Eleanor · Married on 05/05/2018

De is amazing! She did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaid for my wedding this past Saturday, and we could not be happier! Neither of us typically do our hair or makeup, and she was able to create a look that felt very natural! She answered all our questions, and finished an hour early! It was affordable, and she came right to us! I would absolutely recommend De!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Carrie · Married on 12/23/2013

Me and my now husband were married via A Central Park Wedding on 23rd December 2013. De was recommended by Christa our wedding planner and carried out my hair and make up on the morning of the wedding. Due to us living in the UK we corresponded via email which was pleasant and efficient. On the morning of the wedding De was prompt and extremely professional, however she also did a brilliant job of calming my nerves, chatting and making the morning pass easily. I was over the moon with how she styled me, as I had requested to be 'not too bride like' which I know is a strange request on your wedding day, however is did this perfectly.... Due to us marrying in Central Park, and it being December, it of course rained (heavily), so my hair got very wet but still stayed well pinned and my make up was immaculate all day. To sum up De was wonderful and if I were to ever get married in NY again (let's hope not), she would be first on my list.

Sent on 07/17/2014

De Barkley Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much. I appreciate you kind words.

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

De was so great to work with! She made the trip out to Grounds for Scultpure with her assistant for a full morning of hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mother. She did such a wonderful job keeping everything on time and was able to give us exactly what we were looking for. I only had one hair and makeup trial during my wedding planning - once I met with De, I knew I didn't have to look any more! Thank you so much De!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jackie · Married on 07/05/2013

De did an amazing job!!! From the moment she showed up at my hotel room she put me at ease and made the experience a great one! Everyone (even strangers on the street) commented on how beautiful I looked!! She is equally as sweet as she is talented!! Thank you De!! - Jackie (Giannforte) Mangini

Sent on 07/10/2013

Marilyn · Married on 03/13/2013

Love, Love, Love De! We traveled from Florida to NYC to be married in Central Park. De came to our hotel room to work her magic with my hair and make up! Providing that service alone was so much nicer than me having to run around town to look for a salon. And De has the best personality. It was so much fun to meet her!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/05/2012

De is absolutely the person you want there with you as you are getting ready for your big day! She is an excellent artist, has a calming presence, and is able to take control of any situation. I loved the hair style and natural-looking make-up De did for me, my maid of honor, and my mom. De also saved the day with her magic touch on the broken zipper of my MOH's dress! She is truly amazing and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Larissa · Married on 07/23/2011

De is amazing! De did an awesome job on our hair... my 7 bridesmaids, 3 moms, grandma, and myself De was very patient and sweet from the day I met her for the trial. She is very professional, and got all 12 of us ready on time for the wedding! Thanks De! We love you!! Team Larissa & Steve

Sent on 08/09/2011

3.0

The stylist that I worked with did an amazing job with my hair and makeup- everything stayed put for the entire wedding and the hair even lasted for 12 hours. They were able to replicate exactly what I wanted for the hair and the result was a better version of me without being too heavily made up. Perfect for my laid back, intimate wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2015

De Barkley Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.