ddw photography Reviews

6 | Canton, MI

6 Reviews for ddw photography

Deanna · Married on 12/01/2017

Wow! I cannot say enough about the AMAZING work Deanna did for my wedding day and for our engagement pictures! The beauty of her work speaks volumes and you can see that in the photos she produces for you. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you choose DDW Photography for any photographic occasion you may need. Thank you for bringing our special day together!

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • KESWalle

Kandra · Married on 03/01/2014

I dont even have words to describe how talented Dee is! I knew she was amazing but when I saw our engagement photos I was absolutely blown away! She spent 2 hours with us for our E-session. The night of our wedding she had 2 photos uploaded - at 2:00 AM!!! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure she captured every photo that was important to us the day of our wedding - even if it meant staying later than she should have! Dee, Mark and I cannot thank you enough for taking the most beautiful photographs we have ever seen. Our families are astonished at how talented, kind and professional you are. You are an absolute joy to work with. I can't wait until we start a family because we will be hiring you constantly!! - The Sobels

Sent on 03/10/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2012

I cannot begin to elaborate on how much I absolutely loved how our wedding photos turned out! DDW is just fabulous, and we'll have these gorgeous photos forever to remember our most special day. I couldn't imagine putting such an important task in anyone else's hands - you can only photograph a wedding once, and I'm beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. Just stunning!

Sent on 03/24/2013

It was wonderful working with this company! She went out of her way and was just as excited as I was for my wedding. She asked lots of questions to make sure the photos came out the way we were looking for. I choose this company because I wanted something different than the usual "cookie cutter" wedding photography. Plus they were just right for our budget too! Can't beat that! LOVE LOVE LOVED all our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Molly · Married on 05/27/2012

Deanna Willis is an amazing photographer! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 03/18/2013

Ashley · event on: 11/21/2010

Amazing I love Deanna. I will use her for everything! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/21/2013