DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

202 | Aldie, VA

202 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

• User2573234 · event on: 01/14/2012

Great music... Great customer service... Def knows how to keep the party going. We would highly recommend him

Sent on 07/31/2012

Shruti · Married on 12/28/2013

My husband and I used DCViBez (DJs Rahul and Jatin) for a Garba/Dandiya party as well as our wedding reception. The event planner at Marriott UMUC (Hyattsville, MD) where we had our reception connected us with DJ Jatin. He was very responsive from the beginning and easy to work with. Jatin and Rahul work in VA but were always available to talk with us over the phone. They came up to meet us at the Hindu Temple (Adelphi, MD) where we had our Garba/Dandiya party and we were officially introduced to Rahul, who was gong to be the DJ for both our events. We had several conference calls with Rahul before the events and he was always available to answer our questions. Everybody appreciated the music playlists at both events- Indian as well as Western and the uplighting. Rahul and Jatin were kind enough to provide us an MC at the last minute. Rahul worked with us on our itineraries for both events and everything went as we had planned and wanted. We highly recommend Rahul and Jatin for their DJ services and professionalism, especially if you are planning multiple events as a part of your Indian wedding festivities. Once you sign a contract with them, they are a vendor that you will not have to worry about.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Neet · Married on 12/28/2013

JT is the top DJ in the area. He can play music for a diverse crowd and his command over the nuances of event lighting is fantastic. We've worked with him in the past on multiple occasions and people who are unfamiliar with his work always come away impressed and ask for his contact info.

Sent on 01/21/2014

DJ Vibez did an exceptional job for my son’s birthday! He made our party!! Everyone danced non stop...and he played the perfect mix of Hindi, Bhangra and top 40.

Sent on 08/12/2018

DC Vibez was excellent to work with. They were professional, reliable, and really knowledgeable about their field. Working with them made my planning process a lot easier and fun.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Ravi · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I were recently married in the DC area. DCViBEZ was recommended to us by many of our friends and family. We worked directly with Jatin and he was professional, responsive, easy going and delivered on everything that we had asked for and more! We are so happy that we used DCViBEZ for both our pre-wedding event as well as the day of the wedding/reception. His up-lighting during our reception was gorgeous!!

Jatin's goal is to keep everyone moving on the dance floor and he makes sure he does that. We highly recommend him and would recommend DCViBEZ to anyone looking for a great DJ experience.

Thanks DCViBEZ!

R&R

Sent on 12/14/2013

Misha · Married on 10/12/2013

JT is absolutely THE MAN! He can completely adjust to anything you need your DJ to be at your event; professional, calm, poppin, etc. We wanted our wedding to be exciting and fun filled, and he more than met our expectations. He had all of the guests dancing the night away, and even coordinated with the photographer for some fun group shots while dancing to a popular song.

There is no one else- Hire him!

Sent on 10/24/2013

We had our wedding lunch reception this past September at Foxchase Manor. DCVibez did an outstanding job providing sound and lighting to an event with over 800 guests. The level of service and professionalism put forth by this company was absolutely astonishing. Jatin & Rahul both have years of experience and have built their credibility by doing numerous weddings over the years - in my family alone he has done 3 in the past 4 years. All the equipment these guys use is top of the line and well cared for and their selection of music is always up-to-date. I definitely recommend them as we will surely be using them again for family events.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Dc vibes was phenomenal at our September 2013 wedding. We had a destination wedding at Los cabos Mexico and Jatin was able to use his expertise on equipment, lighting, and of course music. Jatin was our DJ and was able to find the perfect music for us. From fun songs for the parents, upbeat music for the bridal party and romantic hype music for our entrance. It got everyone in the crowd so amped! Jatin has a way of getting everyone out of their seats and will guarantee multiple moments in the night when you will turn to the person next to you and say " I love this song, come on let's dance!"
    My husband and I voted music in our top three priorities because we know how this effects the mood of the crowd. Jatin not only helped us from the beginning stages of planning and equipment but helped us even on the day of with last minute changes. He was so accommodating and very knowledgable. His data base of music is endless and he will find whatever you are looking for. He even knows the timing of music that will help give the biggest impact.
    As a bride, you hope that your wedding planner will be able to take care of all the details as discussed over months- especially for a destination wedding.  Unfortunately for us, the day of, the planner was running all over the place and forgot so many details. Jatin came to the rescue and was able to help us plan the proper sequence of events for the reception so everything flowed flawlessly. He even MCed and controlled the crowd to help keep things organized. When you are hosting a destination wedding, everything is ten times as difficult to plan. Jatin clearly showed how experienced he was by rescuing us from so many details we never even realized we didn't plan out.
    Using DC vibes was one of the best decisions we could have ever made.

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • Sonny

Sonny · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing in every way. If you want to not have to worry about the dj, book these guys. Went way above and beyond with my event that was in a different state!

Sent on 09/29/2013

S · Married on 08/17/2013

DC Vibez was great to work with! Great lighting and great music!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Sunaina · Married on 07/07/2013

DJ Jatin and DJ Rahul are absolutely meticulous with their preparation. I enlisted their services for two events on consecutive nights (the latter event being all-day), and I can confidently say they know how to read a crowd and get them going! Their music transitions are effortless. During our wedding reception, DJ Jatin even had a brilliant "trick" that he played on the crowd in order to get everybody on the dance floor. It worked beautifully and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of both events. On top of the impeccable music selection, the lighting was first class. Jatin and his team assured me that they use only the best equipment and I experienced that first hand as I saw the GORGEOUS pink and orange uplighting for our reception night. If you're a South Asian bride, don't miss out on DJ Jatin's mobile baraat! It was truly a sight to see and one that guests will ALWAYS remember. Many of my guests are STILL complimenting me on how lovely the room looked, how perfect beats the were, and even inquiring for DJ Jatin/Rahul's number for their own events! They truly are the BEST entertainment in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area but of course I am biased :). Thank you so much DJ Jatin and DJ Rahul for making my Sangeet night, Shaadi, and Reception events days to remember and forever cherish. I am so glad I chose DCVibeZ. I strongly urge others to do the same.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User3320548 · 2+ years ago

DCViBEZ provided the music for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. With very little guidance from us, they played fabulous music all night long and kept everyone on the dance floor. We were especially happy with the blending of different types of music which reflected our different cultural backgrounds and their choice of a range of songs which kept different generations on the dance floor (from the babies to the grandparents). Jatin and his team were amazingly professional and responsive throughout the planning process, which meant that we trusted them to take care of the music without us having to put much effort into making song lists, etc.

Sent on 06/12/2013

We used DCViBEZ for our wedding in May 2013. Jatin did a fantastic job at our Sangeet festivities, Wedding Ceremony, Baraat, and Reception! He was very flexible in meeting our program needs, and kept the dance floor energized throughout both nights - everyone was having a great time dancing! We also were extremely happy with the lighting setup for the reception. Jatin did a great job of adjusting the setup to our needs, and we felt the lighting accompanied our decorations extremely well (we received a lot of positive feedback from our guests as well!). We enjoyed working with Jatin - he was very accessible throughout all our planning and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2013

DJ Jatin did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding, as soon as we met him we were instantly comfortable with him. We could tell he would know the type of music and vibe we were looking for. We had an Indian-Cuban wedding and we wanted to make sure we had plenty of music from both cultures as well as top 40s and some classics. We requested for him to perform for our baraat, our ceremony, and our reception. All we asked was for him to make sure that the dance floor was packed for the reception and for him to play some must-have songs, and he absolutely delivered. His partner's MC skills were fantastic. She had the guests pumped up during our grand entrances and they also strategically made announcements, made time for an entire group picture, and played the right type of music at the right time. All to ensure the flow of our party kept it's course and people were having fun. Both families and all of our friends danced the entire night, and we were not even able to go from table to table thanking people because they were on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time, and thanks to DJ Jatin he was able to bring the party that we wanted for our wedding. We would recommend his services to anyone as him and his team really made our wedding so special and just incredible.

Sent on 05/17/2013

sheila · Married on 01/19/2013

Jatin and team were excellent. He worked with us to plan the appropriate songs for a multi-cultural wedding with participants from all over the world. His selection of the songs and lighting and overall effects were outstanding. We have heard nothing from praise from all our guets.

Sent on 01/26/2013

DJ Jatin is a pleasure to work with. Communication is easy, his services are professional, and his prices are more than reasonable. This is the 2nd event we hired him for and we have not been let down! Will definitely hire him for future events as well!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Ashok · Married on 12/22/2012

Mr. Jatin is a very professional, real DJ. I was so delighted with his service; so my guests.I would say: if someone has to hire DJ for any event, please don't think twice,he is the one who you are looking for.Price is very reasonable,too.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Anita · Married on 11/23/2012

I highly recommend Jatin for both lighting djing. He is very organized, professional, on time, and very flexible and able to adapt to many different situations which is needed with large weddings such as mine. He made the decor look even more amazing with his lighting and the music and his energy is what made the party. All my guests were on the dance floor the whole night because of his selection of songs. He is always willing to listen to what you want and at the sam time suggests his own ideas which helps to make the party successful. We were very lucky to have him!

Sent on 02/25/2013
  • Akshay

Akshay · Married on 11/10/2012

DC Vibez was a great vendor and did a fantastic job at the wedding. Lighting and music was phenomenal and really set a great atmosphere in the venue

Sent on 11/28/2012

Gaurav · Married on 09/01/2012

Highly recommended them, they were responsive and professional. But most important listen to you and play excellent music.

Sent on 09/13/2012

DJ Jatin was professional, timely, and always helpful with advice on event timing and music. We had a 500 person Indian wedding in Baltimore. He provided music for the Baraat out on the street -- everyone was dancing! The sound system during the wedding ceremony was great, and the background music was really appropriate and set the mood for the ceremony. During the reception, he played music based on our requests and made everything flow really well. The dance-floor was packed!!! Sound systems were high-quality and sound volume were perfect. Up-Lighting was spectacular. Overall, I would highly recommend the same services to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/06/2012

DJVibez (DJ Jatin) was the DJ for our Sangeet at Bombay Tandoor. Him and his team did a fabulous job and made sure that the dance floor was full the entire time. At the end of the night, one of my guests told me that this was the best play list she had ever heard at an Indian wedding. He was also very flexible when I needed to make last minute changes to the schedule of performances we had planned. Jatin was easy to work with right from the start in setting up an initial appointment, until the end of my event. Thanks for making our Sangeet evening a perfect one!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Nikhil · Married on 08/18/2012

I had the pleasure of working with DCVibez for their DJ services. Our DJ was Jatin and he more than exceeded our expectations. Jatin was very professional, easy to work with, and was very flexible to meet the needs myself and my family had. Several people after the event inquired about who our DJ services were through, and I gladly told them it was through DCVibez. We were very pleased with the services and look forward to working with them again for future events. Thanks again to DCVibez for being such an instrumental part in the success of our event.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Avantika · Married on 08/18/2012

Hiring DJ Rahul of DCViBEZ is one of the best things you will ever do for your wedding or whatever event you need a DJ for. I can not recommend him enough! He is a joy to work with, a complete professional, and truly a talented DJ. He knew exactly what to play and when to play and had everyone dancing the entire evening. I've been to many weddings and events with DJ's and I don't think I have ever come across anyone as that is even nearly as good as he is. He has a great mix of music and can cater to a variety of audiences. He's great to work with if you're having an Indian event but truly the best DJ in the area for any and all types of events you might have. He also has a great personality and really makes everyone feel at ease. Don't even bother to look anywhere else. He truly helped make our wedding event perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2012