DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

207 | Aldie, VA

207 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

Amit and Kirti · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Jatin of DCViBEZ entertainment was referred to us by the people at the venue that were going to host our son’s Graduation Party. From the first conversation itself he answered all our questions and gave us the confidence that he could deliver. We did have some apprehensions because this party would have an equal number of teenagers and adults, but Jatin more than came through. He had the dance floor working till the very end and the party was a huge success. He also provided uplighting for us which was a nice touch and made the venue look awesome. I would highly recommend DJ Jatin.

Sent on 06/09/2016

DJ Rahul did a phenomenal job at my daughter's graduation party. We had a mix of teenagers, kids and adults at the party and Rahul played a perfect blend of music, transitioning seamlessly from American to Bollywood to Bhangra and keeping everyone on the dance floor for hours. Guests did not step off the dance floor until the last song of the evening was played.
    The music system was exceptional, no blaring, jarring music that puts you off after a while. The lighting on the dance floor was adequate. The team is highly professional, organized and accommodating. I would recommend them anytime!!
    Thank you Rahul for making the event so special for us!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Sunil · Married on 05/29/2016

I am usually very hard at grading people but Jatin was truly outstanding. Like a good Music Director, he understood the theme as well as the beat we needed. He listened to our needs very well. He was available when we wanted to discuss matters with him. His sound system as well as his lighting was out of this world. I would recommend him very strongly. He played a key role in making the wedding a spectacular event that everyone would remember for a long time to come. I cannot imagine doing another event without him. Thanks a Million Jatin !! You da best bro !!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jatin was just amazing. He was one of my easiest vendors to plan the wedding with. Not only was he super flexible, but had great advice. Definitely would recommend Jatin to our friends and family. Only improvement would be to properly say correct titles for people during entrance.

Sent on 06/25/2016
  • User6904205 · event on 05/13/2016

We get a DJ for our event every year- they're one of the best in getting people up and dancing!

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • User6904218 · event on 05/13/2016

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jatin was awesome. He was very knowledgeable about how to effectively organize a wedding program. He met with us several weeks before the event and had a separate phone call with me a few days before the event to make sure everything would be the way we wanted. He was incredibly flexible at the event itself, making sure we got what we wanted.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • User6060243 · event on 12/12/2015

DJ Jatin was amazing. He accomdated everyones music requests from the teenage crowd to the 30 something plus crowd. He had everyone on their feet dancing till the end of the night because his blending of the music was so good. I would definitely recommend him for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jatin · Married on 12/05/2015

DJ Jatin provided excellent service for our wedding. He was professional, efficient, courteous, and really great overall! The music was a great mix of classic Indian, modern Indian/Bollywood, and modern dance / pop. His MC work was also great. Will recommend for sure.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kadhambari · Married on 11/27/2015

I contacted Jatin at the last minute, just two months prior to our reception and he was thankfully available. He did a great job of mixing Indian and Western popular music to ensure everybody was included. He was also very open to music requests at the last minute, all the guests loved the how the program went and were especially excited about the dance. I also contracted Jatin to do the lights at the reception and he did a phenomenal job! I did not have to give him much direction, and he set the lights to the mood of the crowd.

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • User7175212 · event on 11/07/2015

Jatin is our favorite DJ...cannot imagine hiring anyone else for our events!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Rakesh · Married on 09/19/2015

Jatin was our DJ for our garba, baraat, wedding ceremony and reception. Simply, he was amazing. He did an excellent job at our garba. He was able to modify our time constraints for the baraat on the fly and made sure the energy was always there. He played all the music we had requested for the wedding ceremony and did an awesome job of making things run smoothly for the wedding reception and getting everyone on the dance floor. Nothing but high recommendations for him. You cannot go wrong if you hire him and can only go wrong if you don't.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jatin and his team are phenomenal! In addition to having an intuitive sense of the crowd and music, Jatin is an extraordinary fellow. We never stopped dancing and he added
    an amazing light show which elevated the reception to a new dimension. I could not be happier and my family and friends were singing his praises! I would book him well in advance because Jatin is truly talented and has a wonderful demeanor. He is the ultimate professional and (whether he wants or not) part of my family! Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Music is one of the most important elements of a successful event and you want Jatin and his team involved! We adore you Jatin!!! I have nothing but hyperbolic praise for him--and I'm soooo happy we had the good fortune of his infectious spirit and desi, punjabi, American mixes. You can't get any better!

Sent on 08/23/2015

I would like to say that Jatin was amazing. I did two events with him. One was the pre-wedding party and the next day was the wedding. He was punctual and on time both of the days. He answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and played everything I requested. He was amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor when he played his jam!! I would definitely hire and refer him. You made my wedding alittle more special. Thanks.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Belqees · Married on 07/31/2015

DJ Jatin did a great job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. He showed up on time and stayed till the end of the night. I sent him songs the day of the wedding and he was able to play them all. I would definitely recommend him for any party/wedding. He's got modern and old school music that will entertain all groups and ages.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sarika · Married on 07/25/2015

Jatin is an awesome DJ! One of the most important parts of my wedding was having a packed dance floor and he made it happen! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there all night. We had a mixed wedding and he was able to cater to all audiences.
    We also used him for uplighting and his LED lights made the room look even more beautiful! He was able to change the colors of the lights all night long to give the room a different feel at different parts of the night. He was great at responding to emails right away which made it really easy to work him him.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Ashita · Married on 07/04/2015

Jatin is someone with whom I had the least number of consultations with (only one prior to the wedding) and who wound up entirely surprising me with his talents. His wife had just delivered a baby two days prior and he was still at our events fully committed to ensuring that the audience had a great time. He was great with any last-minute changes (a must for any Indian events) and kept cool and calm throughout. His music choices were fabulous and he was quick to adjust the music to suit the audience as needed. We had a fairly long dance section and without Jatin, the party woudl have ended way ahead of schedule. He's definitely a great choice and an awesome support during any event.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Aseem · event on 06/20/2015

DJ Jatin & Rahul truly made the party come alive. They are quick to respond to emails/texts and conduct their business very professionally. We hired them to do uplighting and event/dance music, both exceeded our exceptions. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Marie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jatin was phenomenal. I heard him at a wedding a few years back where I remembered the music just made that wedding so much fun. He didn't disappoint at mine.

He met with us a few months before which was great because I booked him without talking to my husband. My husband adored him.

He gave us great suggestions and even worked with our large number of kids. Everything he suggested was perfect and really made our event enjoyable for us, but more importantly our guests. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Anisa · Married on 06/13/2015

JT and Rahul were amazing! I cannot specify how thrilled we are knowing that our guests raved about the music both nights. Book these guys early as they are quite popular in the NoVa/DC area.

Planning: These guys took the time to listen to us and learn about our wedding weekend instead of steamrolling over us. Other DJs we contacted were quite dismissive and wanted us to "let them do their thing". Well, how can a DJ know what you or your guests will like unless they get to know you? JT was willing to have coffee one evening and sit down with my fiancé to go over the details of the wedding, and both JT and Rahul held a conference call a week before the wedding to make sure they had the plans down.

Music: Whether you want desi/Bollywood to top 40, these guys know it all. We did 1 night of strict Bollywood songs for our guests and these guys did not disappoint. For the wedding reception we wanted a formal theme, and their instrumental/ballad set for the dinner was excellent. Then they played awesome dance/hip-hop/oldies to get our guests on the dance floor and enjoy the night. From our parents, little cousins, to my 87 year old grandma, everyone was on the dance floor!

Lighting: Let these guys handle your lighting services since they will have 1 person staffed to control the lighting throughout the night. Your decorator can do the lights too, but just beware that they are static and the decorator usually leaves before the event starts. If something goes wrong, you will have a bad situation at hand.

Professionalism: Our DJs were top-notch with their professionalism. They arrived on time for both nights and set-up according to plan and didn't get in the way of other vendors. Our siblings and family members also commented on how approachable these guys were throughout the night for song suggestions and last minute changes in the program by the Emcees.

Price: These guys deliver on their promise. The value is incredible for the price!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Great DJ! He's very attentive and pays extremely close attention to detail. Knows how to 'feel the crowd'!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

JT is a phenomenal DJ and did such an excellent job at my wedding! The ceremony was perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor during the reception. I would recommend DCVibez to anyone who requires top notch service!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Nadia · Married on 05/24/2015

Jatin DJed my mehndi event and wedding reception. Everyone had such a good time at the mehndi and Jatin played a great mix of Bollywood and western songs. I was a little more specific as to what I had wanted for the wedding songs, but Jatin did a great job with that too, and stayed within budget for everything. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Michael · Married on 04/26/2015

DJ JT was awesome. Song selection was good and he was prompt and punctual. My Emcee said he had no issues working with him. I highly recommend DC Vibez.

Sent on 05/18/2015

We did a reception party for my brother. And we hired dcvibez for dj services. We were very pleased with the dj. The crowd loved the music.

Sent on 02/22/2015