DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

221 | Aldie, VA

221 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

Haritha · Married on 06/17/2017

Mr. Jatin did an amazing job catering to our group; he was very sensitive to the mood of the crowd! We danced nonstop for four hours. At a personal level, very professional and helpful. Took on last minute responsibilities with a smile.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2017

Jatin was a pleasure to work with. He is extreamely flexible, took all of our requests and gave us good advice. We had family from two very different backgrounds and he was very conscious of our concerns and played music that brought both sides onto the dance floor! He is extreamely professional, curtious and responsive. He did a great job at timing the songs during the ceremony and introductions. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jessie · Married on 05/20/2017

JT was incredible! Everyone at my wedding has such an amazing time and a lot of it was due to him. He was very professional and extremely accommodating. I wasn't able to get him an updated song list until the NIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING and he was able to accommodate without an issue. He assisted during our ceremony, during cocktail our and the reception. JT was extremely calm, seemed to handle all of my requests with ease and positivity. Just an all around really nice guy who wants to make your wedding the best it can be. I was so happy I chose him! Thank you JT!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ayesha · Married on 05/13/2017

Loved him! He made the day very memorable and everyone commented on what a wonderful job he did to keep the party going.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Avneet · Married on 03/18/2017

One word that describes DCVibez, especially JT Anand is WOW! This DJ was a complete random pick for us. We had several family and friends recommend other DJ's for our party but we wanted to find our own treasure and OH BOY did we find one!!! We hired them for our daughter's sweet sixteen party for 300 people in a hotel grand ballroom. It was larger than most wedding receptions! DCVibez really came through for us and blew everyone away. These guys are very professional and incredibly easy to work with. JT was very helpful with making suggestions about what we should and shouldn't do. He provided the most amazing uplighting for our daughter's sweet sixteen party. I can tell you that it was so mind blowing and beautiful that we felt we didn't even need to add any decorations...it was that amazing! He is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced in the music that he choses that will make different crowds happy. we totally put our trust in him and he did not let us down at all. He had everyone on the dance floor and played the music to keep everyone going until the very end. Our guests were very pleased and everyone wanted to know where we found this DJ. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Bob · Married on 03/11/2017

This DJ service was extremely timely, friendly, professional and knowledgeable! They made our party a once in a lifetime event with their honed skills!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Rakesh · Married on 11/06/2016

DJ Jatin was great! All around he made our special nights great!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

JT was great to work with and made our reception so much fun! He was a great MC and helped us so much with the flow and timing of everything.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Seema · Married on 09/04/2016

Jatin DJ'd and MC'd our Indian wedding for our Sangeet, Ceremony, and Reception. He was wonderful to work with. He is calm, professional, and very knowledgeable. Jatin spoke with us multiple times before the events and came to the venue for a walk through. He was quick to respond to emails and ready to meet when we needed to. Jatin took the time to understand the vision for our events. The best thing about working with Jatin is that he is very flexible while he is DJ'ing. He watches the crowd and changes the music according to what he sees the guests reacting to. All of my guests were on the dance floor the entire night (young and old, Indian and non-Indian). Everyone was raving about Jatin after the wedding, Many of our guests said they wanted him to DJ their weddings, or wished they had known about him when they were planning their weddings. We can't say enough about how happy we are to have had Jatin as our DJ. He was an extremely important piece to making our wedding the best weekend of our lives!

-Seema & Victor

Sent on 09/21/2016

Monika · Married on 08/13/2016

Jatin is an extremely professional and down to earth guy. He was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The music and MC services at my reception was spot on. He was willing to take the lead when the banquet manager at my reception venue was evening slacking. Jatin did not hesitate to step up to the plate to assure the night flowed seamlessly. He was generous enough to meet me at his home to discuss any questions and/or concerns prior to our event. He had great suggestions and made the Bharat at our wedding perfect with his mobile dhol services. Everyone enjoyed and gave compliments to me on the entertainment for the evening. I was extremely satisfied and found his pricing to be more than fair. He also provided the uplighting at my reception and it was beautiful and perfect. He was very easy and accessible to communicate with during the entire process up till the day of my wedding as well as through the night. I had a fusion Caribbean/Indian wedding and he was able to feel the crowd and honor all our requests for songs and particular artists. I could not have ask for a better night. I am very happy and had the time of my life during my reception and back Jatin up 100%. He is very diversified in his music and I know he could accommodate any major event for all types of groups. I give him two thumbs up and 5 stars. Thanks so much Jatin!!!!!!!! (DCViBEZ) :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Nasir · Married on 07/30/2016

They are courteous and very professional. Great music, Job well done, Fabulous

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sahiba · Married on 07/23/2016

Jatin & Rahul are great to work with! They bring life to your party with their music :-)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Amit and Kirti · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Jatin of DCViBEZ entertainment was referred to us by the people at the venue that were going to host our son’s Graduation Party. From the first conversation itself he answered all our questions and gave us the confidence that he could deliver. We did have some apprehensions because this party would have an equal number of teenagers and adults, but Jatin more than came through. He had the dance floor working till the very end and the party was a huge success. He also provided uplighting for us which was a nice touch and made the venue look awesome. I would highly recommend DJ Jatin.

Sent on 06/09/2016

DJ Rahul did a phenomenal job at my daughter's graduation party. We had a mix of teenagers, kids and adults at the party and Rahul played a perfect blend of music, transitioning seamlessly from American to Bollywood to Bhangra and keeping everyone on the dance floor for hours. Guests did not step off the dance floor until the last song of the evening was played.
    The music system was exceptional, no blaring, jarring music that puts you off after a while. The lighting on the dance floor was adequate. The team is highly professional, organized and accommodating. I would recommend them anytime!!
    Thank you Rahul for making the event so special for us!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Sunil · Married on 05/29/2016

I am usually very hard at grading people but Jatin was truly outstanding. Like a good Music Director, he understood the theme as well as the beat we needed. He listened to our needs very well. He was available when we wanted to discuss matters with him. His sound system as well as his lighting was out of this world. I would recommend him very strongly. He played a key role in making the wedding a spectacular event that everyone would remember for a long time to come. I cannot imagine doing another event without him. Thanks a Million Jatin !! You da best bro !!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jatin was just amazing. He was one of my easiest vendors to plan the wedding with. Not only was he super flexible, but had great advice. Definitely would recommend Jatin to our friends and family. Only improvement would be to properly say correct titles for people during entrance.

Sent on 06/25/2016
  • User6904205 · event on: 05/13/2016

We get a DJ for our event every year- they're one of the best in getting people up and dancing!

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • User6904218 · event on: 05/13/2016

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jatin was awesome. He was very knowledgeable about how to effectively organize a wedding program. He met with us several weeks before the event and had a separate phone call with me a few days before the event to make sure everything would be the way we wanted. He was incredibly flexible at the event itself, making sure we got what we wanted.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • User6060243 · event on: 12/12/2015

DJ Jatin was amazing. He accomdated everyones music requests from the teenage crowd to the 30 something plus crowd. He had everyone on their feet dancing till the end of the night because his blending of the music was so good. I would definitely recommend him for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jatin · Married on 12/05/2015

DJ Jatin provided excellent service for our wedding. He was professional, efficient, courteous, and really great overall! The music was a great mix of classic Indian, modern Indian/Bollywood, and modern dance / pop. His MC work was also great. Will recommend for sure.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kadhambari · Married on 11/27/2015

I contacted Jatin at the last minute, just two months prior to our reception and he was thankfully available. He did a great job of mixing Indian and Western popular music to ensure everybody was included. He was also very open to music requests at the last minute, all the guests loved the how the program went and were especially excited about the dance. I also contracted Jatin to do the lights at the reception and he did a phenomenal job! I did not have to give him much direction, and he set the lights to the mood of the crowd.

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • User7175212 · event on: 11/07/2015

Jatin is our favorite DJ...cannot imagine hiring anyone else for our events!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Rakesh · Married on 09/19/2015

Jatin was our DJ for our garba, baraat, wedding ceremony and reception. Simply, he was amazing. He did an excellent job at our garba. He was able to modify our time constraints for the baraat on the fly and made sure the energy was always there. He played all the music we had requested for the wedding ceremony and did an awesome job of making things run smoothly for the wedding reception and getting everyone on the dance floor. Nothing but high recommendations for him. You cannot go wrong if you hire him and can only go wrong if you don't.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jatin and his team are phenomenal! In addition to having an intuitive sense of the crowd and music, Jatin is an extraordinary fellow. We never stopped dancing and he added
    an amazing light show which elevated the reception to a new dimension. I could not be happier and my family and friends were singing his praises! I would book him well in advance because Jatin is truly talented and has a wonderful demeanor. He is the ultimate professional and (whether he wants or not) part of my family! Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Music is one of the most important elements of a successful event and you want Jatin and his team involved! We adore you Jatin!!! I have nothing but hyperbolic praise for him--and I'm soooo happy we had the good fortune of his infectious spirit and desi, punjabi, American mixes. You can't get any better!

Sent on 08/23/2015