DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

202 | Aldie, VA

202 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

Rakesh · Married on 09/19/2015

Jatin was our DJ for our garba, baraat, wedding ceremony and reception. Simply, he was amazing. He did an excellent job at our garba. He was able to modify our time constraints for the baraat on the fly and made sure the energy was always there. He played all the music we had requested for the wedding ceremony and did an awesome job of making things run smoothly for the wedding reception and getting everyone on the dance floor. Nothing but high recommendations for him. You cannot go wrong if you hire him and can only go wrong if you don't.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jatin and his team are phenomenal! In addition to having an intuitive sense of the crowd and music, Jatin is an extraordinary fellow. We never stopped dancing and he added
    an amazing light show which elevated the reception to a new dimension. I could not be happier and my family and friends were singing his praises! I would book him well in advance because Jatin is truly talented and has a wonderful demeanor. He is the ultimate professional and (whether he wants or not) part of my family! Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Music is one of the most important elements of a successful event and you want Jatin and his team involved! We adore you Jatin!!! I have nothing but hyperbolic praise for him--and I'm soooo happy we had the good fortune of his infectious spirit and desi, punjabi, American mixes. You can't get any better!

Sent on 08/23/2015

I would like to say that Jatin was amazing. I did two events with him. One was the pre-wedding party and the next day was the wedding. He was punctual and on time both of the days. He answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and played everything I requested. He was amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor when he played his jam!! I would definitely hire and refer him. You made my wedding alittle more special. Thanks.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Belqees · Married on 07/31/2015

DJ Jatin did a great job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. He showed up on time and stayed till the end of the night. I sent him songs the day of the wedding and he was able to play them all. I would definitely recommend him for any party/wedding. He's got modern and old school music that will entertain all groups and ages.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Sarika · Married on 07/25/2015

Jatin is an awesome DJ! One of the most important parts of my wedding was having a packed dance floor and he made it happen! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there all night. We had a mixed wedding and he was able to cater to all audiences.
    We also used him for uplighting and his LED lights made the room look even more beautiful! He was able to change the colors of the lights all night long to give the room a different feel at different parts of the night. He was great at responding to emails right away which made it really easy to work him him.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Ashita · Married on 07/04/2015

Jatin is someone with whom I had the least number of consultations with (only one prior to the wedding) and who wound up entirely surprising me with his talents. His wife had just delivered a baby two days prior and he was still at our events fully committed to ensuring that the audience had a great time. He was great with any last-minute changes (a must for any Indian events) and kept cool and calm throughout. His music choices were fabulous and he was quick to adjust the music to suit the audience as needed. We had a fairly long dance section and without Jatin, the party woudl have ended way ahead of schedule. He's definitely a great choice and an awesome support during any event.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Marie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jatin was phenomenal. I heard him at a wedding a few years back where I remembered the music just made that wedding so much fun. He didn't disappoint at mine.

He met with us a few months before which was great because I booked him without talking to my husband. My husband adored him.

He gave us great suggestions and even worked with our large number of kids. Everything he suggested was perfect and really made our event enjoyable for us, but more importantly our guests. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Anisa · Married on 06/13/2015

JT and Rahul were amazing! I cannot specify how thrilled we are knowing that our guests raved about the music both nights. Book these guys early as they are quite popular in the NoVa/DC area.

Planning: These guys took the time to listen to us and learn about our wedding weekend instead of steamrolling over us. Other DJs we contacted were quite dismissive and wanted us to "let them do their thing". Well, how can a DJ know what you or your guests will like unless they get to know you? JT was willing to have coffee one evening and sit down with my fiancé to go over the details of the wedding, and both JT and Rahul held a conference call a week before the wedding to make sure they had the plans down.

Music: Whether you want desi/Bollywood to top 40, these guys know it all. We did 1 night of strict Bollywood songs for our guests and these guys did not disappoint. For the wedding reception we wanted a formal theme, and their instrumental/ballad set for the dinner was excellent. Then they played awesome dance/hip-hop/oldies to get our guests on the dance floor and enjoy the night. From our parents, little cousins, to my 87 year old grandma, everyone was on the dance floor!

Lighting: Let these guys handle your lighting services since they will have 1 person staffed to control the lighting throughout the night. Your decorator can do the lights too, but just beware that they are static and the decorator usually leaves before the event starts. If something goes wrong, you will have a bad situation at hand.

Professionalism: Our DJs were top-notch with their professionalism. They arrived on time for both nights and set-up according to plan and didn't get in the way of other vendors. Our siblings and family members also commented on how approachable these guys were throughout the night for song suggestions and last minute changes in the program by the Emcees.

Price: These guys deliver on their promise. The value is incredible for the price!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Great DJ! He's very attentive and pays extremely close attention to detail. Knows how to 'feel the crowd'!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

JT is a phenomenal DJ and did such an excellent job at my wedding! The ceremony was perfect and he kept everyone on the dance floor during the reception. I would recommend DCVibez to anyone who requires top notch service!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Nadia · Married on 05/24/2015

Jatin DJed my mehndi event and wedding reception. Everyone had such a good time at the mehndi and Jatin played a great mix of Bollywood and western songs. I was a little more specific as to what I had wanted for the wedding songs, but Jatin did a great job with that too, and stayed within budget for everything. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Michael · Married on 04/26/2015

DJ JT was awesome. Song selection was good and he was prompt and punctual. My Emcee said he had no issues working with him. I highly recommend DC Vibez.

Sent on 05/18/2015

We did a reception party for my brother. And we hired dcvibez for dj services. We were very pleased with the dj. The crowd loved the music.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jatin was absolutely fantastic!! We hired him for his amazing mobile baraat, DJ and uplighting as well as MCing our reception. He was professional and understood us from the moment we first spoke with him. He was extremely responsive and answered every email we sent him efficiently and quickly. We met in person several weeks before the wedding and he walked us through every moment of the day, even offering advice on the timeline and great tips for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, he was AMAZING. All our guests totally loved the mobile baraat and he kept people dancing and having a blast despite the cold winter weather outside!! His uplighting took our breath away the moment we entered the ballroom, and perfectly compliment our decor. At the reception, he always knew the right song to play to keep people on the floor--we got so many compliments later about the music--and we had a tough crowd, from die-hard Panjabi aunties and uncles to young Americans. As an MC, he made sure to keep things moving and energized. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding--he tailors everything to your needs, and knows how to run a fabulous show!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Tanya · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ Rahul was awesome. The event flowed seemlessly, and people stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Rahul was also great about handling the Sangeet portion and lining up the music for all the performers, the mics, etc. He also had a great price and was easy to communicate with. Would definitely 100% recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jatin and DCViBEZ Entertainment & LED UpLighting provided DJ and MC services for my wedding this past August. I was very happy with the service that DCViBEZ Entertainment & LED UpLighting provided for us. Jatin was very professional every time I contact him. He understood what we were looking for and then provided suggestions for the things we were unsure about. He made my job easier. He was friendly and always asked the right questions. He asked for our approval and valued our opinion. All of my guests enjoyed the his music playlist and it was apparent because everyone was dancing through the entire night!! I was very happy with Jatin and DCViBEZ Entertainment & LED UpLighting's service. I would recommend DCViBEZ Entertainment & LED UpLighting to anyone who is planning a special event because DCViBEZ Entertainment & LED UpLighting will help make that happen.

Sent on 09/27/2014

DJ Jatin did the lighting and music/MC for our fusion wedding a few weeks ago. He did a fantastic job with the lighting and was great at reading the crowd to determine what songs to play. He ended up playing a healthy mix of Indian and Western music (and he kept the Bride’s love of Jay-Z in mind!) and definitely kept everybody on the dance floor. Everyone commented afterwards that the DJ did a fantastic job with the music.

He was also easy to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding. There was enough communication back and forth that he had a clear idea of what we wanted for the reception and he also gave us some great suggestions about the flow of the reception timeline. We would definitely recommend Jatin and DCVibez for an event.

Sent on 09/20/2014

bharat · Married on 08/12/2014

Jatin was laid back, professional and easy to work with throughout the process.. He helped us DJ a Sangeet/Mehndi event, a couple days before the wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jatin/DCVibez was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and he was AWESOME! Making sure our family and friends had a great time at our wedding was the most important thing to us, and we couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ. Everyone was dancing through the very last song, and many people have commented on how great the music was. Jatin and his team know how to read the crowd very well and play the songs that keep people dancing the whole night.

Jatin was also great to work with in the months leading up to our wedding--he was responsive to our emails/phone calls and willing to meet with us in a location convenient to us. He really made the whole process seamless, was very helpful, and didn't fret when we made last minute changes. He was a great resource, too, for all of the music needs for our Indian wedding--he provided our dhol player for the baraat (who was amazing) and Jatin played the dholki for us at our mehendi/sangeet party the evening before our wedding (also amazing).

I would DEFINITELY recommend Jatin/DCVibez!

Sent on 08/27/2014

We loved our experience with DCViBEZ!

We had a long conversation about what we wanted and he was able to both play the music we selected, as well as pick the right music for an evening of dancing.
    He is very knowledgeable about weddings and the general flow (religious, non-religious and everything in between). He was never rude with his honesty, and always kept what we wanted in mind. He made sure everything went as planned and kept the party going all night! The best thing about working with him was that he was very professional and responsible.
    DJ's always make it or can break a wedding and he was wonderful. We danced all night long. He had such an array of different music and it appealed to everyone. We will definitely look into using DCViBEZ for future events.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Maneesh · Married on 07/12/2014

DJ Jatin did a fantastic job with our wedding reception - he kept the dance floor lively and he was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Swapan · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Jatin was amazing. We had a diverse group of guests and he had them all on the dance floor throughout the reception with music that everyone could dance to. Jatin did an amazing job with the uplighting as well for both the garba and reception. His choice of colors really transformed the room into a whole different feel. He did a great job and we would use him for any future party we have. Highly recommend Jatin for anyone looking for a top notch DJ for any party.

Sent on 07/01/2014

DJ Jatin did the music and lighting for our wedding reception at Foxchase Manor in Manassas, VA on May 17th. First off, he's a very professional nice guy who answered all of our questions thoroughly and promptly even when we e-mailed, texted and called him numerous times before the event. He did a great job DJing our event. He knows what to play to get people on the dancefloor since he's done so many of these events, but he's completely open to any suggestions. He did a wonderful job with the uplighting in our reception hall. He even surprised us with doing some uplighting outside of the hall in the lobby which we had previously declined to do, but he went ahead and did it anyway for free. One of the most important things he did was to give advice before and during the reception on how to keep things running reasonably on time and more efficiently. We didn't have a wedding planner, so his advice was invaluable. I really can't thank him enough for that. All in all, I highly recommend him unconditionally. He's a stand up guy who delivers on everything and goes above and beyond to make sure your event is great.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Nithesh · Married on 05/10/2014

Rahul and Jatin were great to work with and very helpful from the very beginning. From the time I inquired about their services Jatin stayed in touch with me to make sure that DCViBEZ was meeting our expectations and providing us with any help we needed. Rahul was very helpful in assisting us to figure out the timeline for the night and putting together the song selections for all the events. He was the DJ for the evening and the music quality was excellent. There were no issues with sound the entire night and the quality of their equipment is definitely phenomenal. Jatin even followed up after the event to make sure that everything went well and to congratulate us on the wedding again! We were very happy with their work! They are really stand up guys and I would definitely recommend them to others. Thanks for a great evening DCViBEZ!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

sameera · Married on 05/10/2014

Jatin of DCVIBEZ was amazing! Every single person that talks about the wedding says the music was so good and diverse that nobody ever wanted to leave the dance floor. From the minute the dance floor opened until the end of the night, the dance floor was over flowing with people. Jatin has a very very very clever way to get everyone on the dancefloor - I'm not going to ruin the surprise :)

Me and my wife have a very diverse taste in music and he was able to hit every single genre we wanted with seamless transitions. We asked for house music, old school hip hop, top bollywood songs, bhangra, spanish/reggae-ish music - Jatin was able to play them all.

The wife and I never left the dance floor and I'm being completely honest about this. We didn't eat dinner, we didn't hit up the smores fire pit, or the photo booth - we stayed on the dance floor the whole night (except when we were taking shots).

Jatin is extremely responsive and takes phone calls late. I've recommended him to 3 people already!

Sent on 06/05/2014