DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

203 | Aldie, VA

203 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

Nikit · Married on 01/27/2018

We had Jatin for our 70 people baby shower event.. he was extremely professional.. and already willing to answer the phone/text. The day off event, he arrived before we got there and kept the crowd on their feet for the whole time. Everyone at the party loved his music and doing selection. Thanks Jatin!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Khadeeja · Married on 01/27/2018

We had a wonderful experience! He was great about going through my timeline with me to better understand what it is that we wanted from the music for the wedding. I did not worry over the course of the night that things were staying on track. The music transitions were wonderful. Really no complaints!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Barsha · Married on 11/25/2017

Jatin did an awesome job at our wedding reception. He had good suggestions regarding how to best order the events during the reception, which was nice. He is professional, organized, and easy going. Thank you for making the event so perfect !!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kundan · Married on 10/29/2017

Ours was a fusion American-Indian wedding. We were therefore on the lookout for a DJ familiar with Bollywood beats in addition to American tracks. Once my wife spoke with Jatin, she felt very confident that he was our guy. She turned out to be so right. Jatin is very professional, prompt and accommodating. He was available to discuss our options, work with us on mixing some of the songs we needed in specific ways for our dances. The dinner service was delayed a bit, but Jatin handled the emceeing and music mix smoothly, not allowing the flow of the reception to be disrupted. The majority of our guests were on the dance floor when we winded down our reception. That speaks volumes for him. It was a pleasure working with him, and I’d have no hesitation in hiring him again.

Sent on 11/27/2017

A · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you to Jatin for his wonderful DJ-ing and lighting services! We spoke with several DJs and are very happy that we chose Jatin with DCVibez. Jatin definitely exceeded our expectations - there was a ton of energy in the ballroom on Saturday night, and we were very happy to see almost everyone enjoying the music and entertainment on the dance floor (we were especially excited to see family members that typically do not dance join in!) Jatin also did a great job emceeing the night and put together a wonderful playlist for our cocktail hour.

Thank you to Jatin for helping make our wedding day so special for us!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ekta · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Jatin for our Sangeet, Wedding Ceremony and Reception and he did an amazing job! I didn't want the reception to end. The dance floor was packed for both events and we received so many compliments on the music. I saw friends and family dancing at the reception that typically never dance at events. He has a real talent for feeling the crowd and knowing what to play. Jatin was also very responsive especially the days leading up to the event. He's very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible during the event as well and handled last minute changes with ease. I highly recommend using Jatin - you and your guests will have a blast at your event if you do.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Srona · Married on 06/24/2017

Incredible DJ!!! Do yourselves a favor and book with them!

Our wedding was on June 8, 2019 and we are still reeling from how amazing it was. A key element in making our day so special was DJ Jatin. He was timely with email responses and asked key questions and gave great song suggestions to help us plan our day (which was complicated with one Jewish and one Hindu ceremony). On the wedding day, he worked very well with our planner, guitarist for one of our ceremonies, and the two officiants to make the ceremonies and the processionals sound amazing. He was incredible during the baraat and totally got the crowd dancing, mixing Bollywood and American music. Above all, he totally crushed it at the dinner and dancing portion of the reception. He was able to seamlessly blend a mix of traditional Jewish songs that we requested, Bollywood beats, and western hits all while reading the crowd extraordinarily well. If this is any indication, one of our friends said while dancing, "I'm waiting for there to be a bad song so that I can sit down!" So many of our guests asked who the DJ was because the sound and lighting were amazing. Go with DJ Jatin and you will thank yourselves later!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madhuri · Married on 06/18/2017

Jatin was phenomenal and they were monumental in making our reception a huge success. Jatin was extremely flexible with out last minute additions and changes to the reception program. In addition to it, he had the entire crowd pumped up with energy and on the dance floor . There were not many people sitting thanks to his DJ'ing skills. If you want an event to be memorable and want the guests to be jazzed up and leaving wanting more of the music , he's your guy. We would not have had such a successful event without his help.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Anuja · Married on 06/17/2017

Jatin was absolutely phenomenal and all my guests expressed many compliments throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. Literally people would not leave the dancefloor and request more music towards the end of the reception. Jatin played a variety of music especially coming from a music fanatic and was able to work the crowd. Prior to the day of the wedding, Jatin was very communicative and calm especially when the days were counting down. He wasresponsive to all emails, phone calls, and texts which made the wedding planning process much smoother. Last but not least, Jatin is pleasant, polite, and respectful to work with. Definitely a high recommendation for all!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Haritha · Married on 06/17/2017

Mr. Jatin did an amazing job catering to our group; he was very sensitive to the mood of the crowd! We danced nonstop for four hours. At a personal level, very professional and helpful. Took on last minute responsibilities with a smile.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2017

Jatin was a pleasure to work with. He is extreamely flexible, took all of our requests and gave us good advice. We had family from two very different backgrounds and he was very conscious of our concerns and played music that brought both sides onto the dance floor! He is extreamely professional, curtious and responsive. He did a great job at timing the songs during the ceremony and introductions. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jessie · Married on 05/20/2017

JT was incredible! Everyone at my wedding has such an amazing time and a lot of it was due to him. He was very professional and extremely accommodating. I wasn't able to get him an updated song list until the NIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING and he was able to accommodate without an issue. He assisted during our ceremony, during cocktail our and the reception. JT was extremely calm, seemed to handle all of my requests with ease and positivity. Just an all around really nice guy who wants to make your wedding the best it can be. I was so happy I chose him! Thank you JT!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ayesha · Married on 05/13/2017

Loved him! He made the day very memorable and everyone commented on what a wonderful job he did to keep the party going.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Avneet · Married on 03/18/2017

One word that describes DCVibez, especially JT Anand is WOW! This DJ was a complete random pick for us. We had several family and friends recommend other DJ's for our party but we wanted to find our own treasure and OH BOY did we find one!!! We hired them for our daughter's sweet sixteen party for 300 people in a hotel grand ballroom. It was larger than most wedding receptions! DCVibez really came through for us and blew everyone away. These guys are very professional and incredibly easy to work with. JT was very helpful with making suggestions about what we should and shouldn't do. He provided the most amazing uplighting for our daughter's sweet sixteen party. I can tell you that it was so mind blowing and beautiful that we felt we didn't even need to add any decorations...it was that amazing! He is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced in the music that he choses that will make different crowds happy. we totally put our trust in him and he did not let us down at all. He had everyone on the dance floor and played the music to keep everyone going until the very end. Our guests were very pleased and everyone wanted to know where we found this DJ. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Bob · Married on 03/11/2017

This DJ service was extremely timely, friendly, professional and knowledgeable! They made our party a once in a lifetime event with their honed skills!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Rakesh · Married on 11/06/2016

DJ Jatin was great! All around he made our special nights great!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

JT was great to work with and made our reception so much fun! He was a great MC and helped us so much with the flow and timing of everything.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Seema · Married on 09/04/2016

Jatin DJ'd and MC'd our Indian wedding for our Sangeet, Ceremony, and Reception. He was wonderful to work with. He is calm, professional, and very knowledgeable. Jatin spoke with us multiple times before the events and came to the venue for a walk through. He was quick to respond to emails and ready to meet when we needed to. Jatin took the time to understand the vision for our events. The best thing about working with Jatin is that he is very flexible while he is DJ'ing. He watches the crowd and changes the music according to what he sees the guests reacting to. All of my guests were on the dance floor the entire night (young and old, Indian and non-Indian). Everyone was raving about Jatin after the wedding, Many of our guests said they wanted him to DJ their weddings, or wished they had known about him when they were planning their weddings. We can't say enough about how happy we are to have had Jatin as our DJ. He was an extremely important piece to making our wedding the best weekend of our lives!

-Seema & Victor

Sent on 09/21/2016

Monika · Married on 08/13/2016

Jatin is an extremely professional and down to earth guy. He was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The music and MC services at my reception was spot on. He was willing to take the lead when the banquet manager at my reception venue was evening slacking. Jatin did not hesitate to step up to the plate to assure the night flowed seamlessly. He was generous enough to meet me at his home to discuss any questions and/or concerns prior to our event. He had great suggestions and made the Bharat at our wedding perfect with his mobile dhol services. Everyone enjoyed and gave compliments to me on the entertainment for the evening. I was extremely satisfied and found his pricing to be more than fair. He also provided the uplighting at my reception and it was beautiful and perfect. He was very easy and accessible to communicate with during the entire process up till the day of my wedding as well as through the night. I had a fusion Caribbean/Indian wedding and he was able to feel the crowd and honor all our requests for songs and particular artists. I could not have ask for a better night. I am very happy and had the time of my life during my reception and back Jatin up 100%. He is very diversified in his music and I know he could accommodate any major event for all types of groups. I give him two thumbs up and 5 stars. Thanks so much Jatin!!!!!!!! (DCViBEZ) :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Nasir · Married on 07/30/2016

They are courteous and very professional. Great music, Job well done, Fabulous

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sahiba · Married on 07/23/2016

Jatin & Rahul are great to work with! They bring life to your party with their music :-)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Amit and Kirti · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Jatin of DCViBEZ entertainment was referred to us by the people at the venue that were going to host our son’s Graduation Party. From the first conversation itself he answered all our questions and gave us the confidence that he could deliver. We did have some apprehensions because this party would have an equal number of teenagers and adults, but Jatin more than came through. He had the dance floor working till the very end and the party was a huge success. He also provided uplighting for us which was a nice touch and made the venue look awesome. I would highly recommend DJ Jatin.

Sent on 06/09/2016

DJ Rahul did a phenomenal job at my daughter's graduation party. We had a mix of teenagers, kids and adults at the party and Rahul played a perfect blend of music, transitioning seamlessly from American to Bollywood to Bhangra and keeping everyone on the dance floor for hours. Guests did not step off the dance floor until the last song of the evening was played.
    The music system was exceptional, no blaring, jarring music that puts you off after a while. The lighting on the dance floor was adequate. The team is highly professional, organized and accommodating. I would recommend them anytime!!
    Thank you Rahul for making the event so special for us!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Sunil · Married on 05/29/2016

I am usually very hard at grading people but Jatin was truly outstanding. Like a good Music Director, he understood the theme as well as the beat we needed. He listened to our needs very well. He was available when we wanted to discuss matters with him. His sound system as well as his lighting was out of this world. I would recommend him very strongly. He played a key role in making the wedding a spectacular event that everyone would remember for a long time to come. I cannot imagine doing another event without him. Thanks a Million Jatin !! You da best bro !!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jatin was just amazing. He was one of my easiest vendors to plan the wedding with. Not only was he super flexible, but had great advice. Definitely would recommend Jatin to our friends and family. Only improvement would be to properly say correct titles for people during entrance.

Sent on 06/25/2016