DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

221 | Aldie, VA

221 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

Sukanya · Married on 09/07/2018

Jatin is so talented and so passionate about this, it really showed during our wedding. We only told him about a few songs we wanted him to play, but most of the wedding he played what he thought was best and what he thought would keep everyone entertained and he did such a great job, everyone was asking about our DJ after the wedding! He was so passionate about every detail, about how we entered during the reception, about our timeline, and because of him everything went perfectly, as planned. He was also very responsive to the millions of emails I sent him and agreed to meet with us whenever we wanted him to. He's very well spoken and very sweet and professional and we are so glad he was our DJ! A DJ really makes or breaks the party and Jatin kept our party going! Great job, we are so proud of you! We hope you keep up the great work! You're the best!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lali · Married on 09/01/2018

DCViBEZ was hands down the best DJ I have come across. He mixed pop, rock and Bollywood music beautifully to create a magical ambiance at my party! We just didnt want the party to end! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sangeet · Married on 08/25/2018

Jatin did an amazing job hosting my indian wedding of 300 guests in Gaithersburg, Maryland! I was little skeptical initially when all his reviews on weddingwire were almost perfect, but as I got to know him it made perfect sense. With Jatin, I got a high quality DJ with over 20 years of experience for an affordable price. He was very accomodating to my needs throughout the process and gave suggestions as we walked through the timeline on things to look out for when wedding planning. I gave him a lot of instructions and he executed everything perfectly. My only small piece of feedback is for him to offer additional forms of payment options to customers. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all our guests loved the music. I would be glad to hire him again and recommend him.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Mahum · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, timely, and kind. Jatin was patient, full of ideas, and willing to do whatever we had wanted in terms of music. Very helpful, would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashika · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Jatin for DJing ($1500) and uplighting ($1000) and he single handedly made the party happen. The dance floor was PACKED all night and he somehow managed to please all kinds of people from the metal heads to the hip hop lovers to the old people. All these people, including music snobs, came up to us afterwards and told us how much they loved Jatin. We had people dancing for almost an hour after the bar closed. Jatin was super responsive via email and phone in the year leading up to the wedding. He had so many great ideas for reception timeline to keep the flow moving and he worked with me to make a Disney medley for our father/daughter dance. On the other hand, even though we spent so much time planning out the timeline, he still managed to keep certain elements a surprise and make it still feel like a party for us. For example, we asked him to incorporate a Belgian tradition in which a French song comes on and all guests twirl their napkins at their tables. He watched some youtube videos and decided to slightly change it such that he called everyone to the dance floor with their napkins instead which was a GENIUS idea because then when he switched the song to a beat drop everyone was already on the dance floor and there was no awkward moment of trying to force people to come out. Twirling our napkins in the middle of all our loved ones was possibly my favorite moment of the whole day and I think our Belgian guests are totally going to copy this idea at their weddings. Due to budget restrictions, we were unable to hire Jatin for our Sangeet (Indian dancing party) the night before and used a Spotify playlist instead and I can tell you that the difference was HUGE. We still had fun but it was stressful keeping the flow moving and getting people out to dance. If you're on the fence, I can tell you that Jatin is worth his weight in gold.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sana · Married on 06/29/2018

DCViBEZ made my brothers events extremely memorable! Worked with ya every step of the way to accommodate our wants & loved their attitude and professionalism! Definitely kept me on my dancing feet until the very end of the night! Much love.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

My now wife and I hired DCViBEZ DJs to MC/DJ our fusion Hindi/American wedding and DJ Jatin was simply AMAZING! He did an excellent job mixing Bollywood and American Pop music. The dance floor was never empty. He is very honest to his customers and is very helpful for first timers. Planning an event, such as a wedding, can be stressful... hire these guys and keep you mind at ease. Most importantly... ENJOY YOURSELF! DCViBEZ DJs are the guys for the job!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Shannon · event on: 06/08/2018

We were extremely happy with JT and his ability to get people on the dance floor! He read the crowd and played the best songs for the group. He has been awesome to work with and we look forward to more events with him!

Sent on 06/13/2018

m · event on: 06/08/2018

excellent DJ, They were very professional, brought the disco lights and played great music, party wa sa great success due to them,

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ramita · Married on 05/26/2018

We worked with Jatin for DJ services for each of our main wedding events: Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding, Reception, and he was hands-down one of our best vendors. He was responsive throughout the planning process, and helped us envision how each event would flow. What we appreciated more than anything was his confidence but flexibility... he listened to our music preferences and provided an awesome selection of songs for the type of mood that we were going for. We worked with Jatin to hire a dhol for the reception, and together, they were a huge hit -- the dance floor was packed the entire night!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Jatin, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Robbie · Married on 05/19/2018

JT was great and very professional. We enjoyed the music and our guests danced for hours. We will definitely be calling for any future parties.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Joaquin · Married on 05/12/2018

Excellent DJ. Very amenable to the type of fusion (but mostly American) wedding that we wanted to have and type of music that we wanted to play. He got everyone on the dance floor and made it a memorable experience with the high-end acoustics and uplighting that got everyone pumped up. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • U

Umair · Married on 04/15/2018

Thank you so much for making our event even more amazing and enjoyable!! You had some amazing mixes loved every moment of it!! Definitely going to consider your services in future events!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Charissa · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Jatin was absolutely amazing from start to finish for our wedding! He was very professional and thorough as we talked through each detail of our events. He was also very responsive to any emails, etc. that were sent which really makes a big difference when you're planning a big event. The uplighting was beautiful and EVERYONE was on the dance floor which was so important to us. His services were really excellent, he went over and beyond our expectations to make everything so perfect for our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Annam · Married on 04/01/2018

I had a wonderful experience! Prior to the big events I was able to easily get in touch with them whenever I needed. On the day of the events, they were on time and prepared with a great selection of music! They were even helpful throughout the event if we needed help staying on schedule..they would step up and make announcements! Very reasonable prices too..I would highly recommend them and look forward to connecting with them again for future events! Thank you so much!!!!!!:)

Sent on 04/17/2018

Meenakshi · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Jatin and his associate were great ! They got the party move and groove thruout the night so much that after they stopped people kept asking for more !
    I never thought they will get my Bollywood time back as I lived there for 18 years and friends with best of the celebrity dj’s In the industry.
    Lighting were amazing ! Mostly the choice of music were great ! He changed the music with such clean clarity that people would stop moving but their moves will swiftly glide into another song !

Sent on 02/26/2018

Nikit · Married on 01/27/2018

We had Jatin for our 70 people baby shower event.. he was extremely professional.. and already willing to answer the phone/text. The day off event, he arrived before we got there and kept the crowd on their feet for the whole time. Everyone at the party loved his music and doing selection. Thanks Jatin!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Khadeeja · Married on 01/27/2018

We had a wonderful experience! He was great about going through my timeline with me to better understand what it is that we wanted from the music for the wedding. I did not worry over the course of the night that things were staying on track. The music transitions were wonderful. Really no complaints!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Barsha · Married on 11/25/2017

Jatin did an awesome job at our wedding reception. He had good suggestions regarding how to best order the events during the reception, which was nice. He is professional, organized, and easy going. Thank you for making the event so perfect !!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kundan · Married on 10/29/2017

Ours was a fusion American-Indian wedding. We were therefore on the lookout for a DJ familiar with Bollywood beats in addition to American tracks. Once my wife spoke with Jatin, she felt very confident that he was our guy. She turned out to be so right. Jatin is very professional, prompt and accommodating. He was available to discuss our options, work with us on mixing some of the songs we needed in specific ways for our dances. The dinner service was delayed a bit, but Jatin handled the emceeing and music mix smoothly, not allowing the flow of the reception to be disrupted. The majority of our guests were on the dance floor when we winded down our reception. That speaks volumes for him. It was a pleasure working with him, and I’d have no hesitation in hiring him again.

Sent on 11/27/2017

A · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you to Jatin for his wonderful DJ-ing and lighting services! We spoke with several DJs and are very happy that we chose Jatin with DCVibez. Jatin definitely exceeded our expectations - there was a ton of energy in the ballroom on Saturday night, and we were very happy to see almost everyone enjoying the music and entertainment on the dance floor (we were especially excited to see family members that typically do not dance join in!) Jatin also did a great job emceeing the night and put together a wonderful playlist for our cocktail hour.

Thank you to Jatin for helping make our wedding day so special for us!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ekta · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Jatin for our Sangeet, Wedding Ceremony and Reception and he did an amazing job! I didn't want the reception to end. The dance floor was packed for both events and we received so many compliments on the music. I saw friends and family dancing at the reception that typically never dance at events. He has a real talent for feeling the crowd and knowing what to play. Jatin was also very responsive especially the days leading up to the event. He's very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible during the event as well and handled last minute changes with ease. I highly recommend using Jatin - you and your guests will have a blast at your event if you do.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Srona

Srona · Married on 06/24/2017

Incredible DJ!!! Do yourselves a favor and book with them!

Our wedding was on June 8, 2019 and we are still reeling from how amazing it was. A key element in making our day so special was DJ Jatin. He was timely with email responses and asked key questions and gave great song suggestions to help us plan our day (which was complicated with one Jewish and one Hindu ceremony). On the wedding day, he worked very well with our planner, guitarist for one of our ceremonies, and the two officiants to make the ceremonies and the processionals sound amazing. He was incredible during the baraat and totally got the crowd dancing, mixing Bollywood and American music. Above all, he totally crushed it at the dinner and dancing portion of the reception. He was able to seamlessly blend a mix of traditional Jewish songs that we requested, Bollywood beats, and western hits all while reading the crowd extraordinarily well. If this is any indication, one of our friends said while dancing, "I'm waiting for there to be a bad song so that I can sit down!" So many of our guests asked who the DJ was because the sound and lighting were amazing. Go with DJ Jatin and you will thank yourselves later!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madhuri · Married on 06/18/2017

Jatin was phenomenal and they were monumental in making our reception a huge success. Jatin was extremely flexible with out last minute additions and changes to the reception program. In addition to it, he had the entire crowd pumped up with energy and on the dance floor . There were not many people sitting thanks to his DJ'ing skills. If you want an event to be memorable and want the guests to be jazzed up and leaving wanting more of the music , he's your guy. We would not have had such a successful event without his help.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Anuja · Married on 06/17/2017

Jatin was absolutely phenomenal and all my guests expressed many compliments throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. Literally people would not leave the dancefloor and request more music towards the end of the reception. Jatin played a variety of music especially coming from a music fanatic and was able to work the crowd. Prior to the day of the wedding, Jatin was very communicative and calm especially when the days were counting down. He wasresponsive to all emails, phone calls, and texts which made the wedding planning process much smoother. Last but not least, Jatin is pleasant, polite, and respectful to work with. Definitely a high recommendation for all!

Sent on 06/20/2017