23 Reviews for DCo Lovenotes

Consultations (4)
Place Cards (2)
Programs (2)
Save the Dates (1)

Danielle did a beautiful job customizing our wedding invitations and rsvp cards. She was very timely in responding.

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Danielle was so easy. She knew the perfect type of invitations to create for my Northwoods wedding. The invitations were creative yet simple, which is exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, after approving the design and content of my invitation package, the turnaround was a week! It could not have been more convenient. Something that could have been very stressful, was a breeze, and I'm so thankful I found DCo Lovenotes. I hope to work with Danielle again!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Danielle is so wonderful to work with! She's so nice and talented! I highly recommend using her for invites, table numbers and place cards! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danielle did all of my paper goods for my wedding, and they were seriously stunning! She knew exactly what I was looking for. She gave me so many different options for what I was looking for and was always willing to tweak things to make them just how I envisioned. I was always able to get ahold of her when I needed to change something or order extras, and she was able to accommodate me even with my last minute changes. She is such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Danielle did a phenomenal job on our rsvp cards, wedding invitations and wedding signs! She custom made everything to what we wanted and also helped to simplify the entire process. She was amazing to work with and we highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Katy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Danielle was great to work with and turnaround on revisions as well as quality of work was superb!!! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Highly recommend!! Danielle was so easy to work with and my invitations are absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Look no beyond DCO Love notes for your wedding invitations ! Danielle is a complete professional with creative mindset, responsive, committed to exceeding expectations and accommodating specific customer needs. Everyone that has received our wedding invites has truly appreciated the creative work she has delivered. Thank you and Keep up the good work and shine at all times !

Profile Picture ROHIT, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle was absolutely fabulous to work with and our invites look amazing!! We were referred to her by a friend who also had a great experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was great working with Danielle on our invitations. She was receptive and responsive to all of our requests and created new designs specifically for us. We would definitely work with her again!

Profile Picture User5615404, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Danielle did a great job with everything from our invitations to programs. Very quick response time in communication, proofing, and edits. Very professional work. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle was the perfect choice for invitations! She was there every step of the way and very prompt in all her responses. Danielle walked me through different styles and fonts until we found the one that was just right for me. She also made personalized cards for me to ask each of my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle was great. Everything I wanted in my invites, she made come to life. She is very patient, and guides you in the right direction, if you have no clue about invites, like me ( I had no idea). I recommend her for anyone who is having a wedding.

Profile Picture User6622855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Danielle was great to work with and personalized everything the way I wanted! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Danielle was really easy to work with! I didn't really know what I wanted in terms of invitations, Danielle has large books full of examples that helped me narrow my thought process down. She was able to take two of her designs and meld them into a new creation for our wedding. I loved our invites and she made the process ridiculously easy.

Profile Picture User6261509, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

They turned out great I was very very happy with everything :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle did a great job helping us with all of the paper goods for our wedding- she worked with me on several drafts and revisions of our save the date design, and when the cards came to us with some printing issues, she was great about getting them reprinted correctly and quickly. She also worked with us to customize the design colors and font we wanted on the Save the Dates, invitations, and table numbers. We absolutely loved the design and we're so happy with the finished products. Danielle was very easy to work with, answered emails quickly, and we would definitely do business with her again!

Profile Picture Janet, 11/9/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved my save the date designs that DCo Lovenotes did! She did everything we asked for, was very affordable and got them done quick. Can't wait to get my invitations done by her. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User2714561, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle went above and beyond to assist me with my wedding invitations. She was super helpful and very patient with my many queries. And on top of this wonderful service, the final product turned out even better than I could have imagined. I'd highly recommended DCo Lovenotes,

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Danielle was wonderful to work with! She was very receptive to our vision and was very prompt with providing us with samples and answering our questions. She was also very accessible in person, which is important, as at times we wanted face to face meetings. Danielle was helpful as we worked to create the perfect invitation for our wedding day, even as I emailed her with many fonts that I wanted her to try. We could not be happier with the finished product, and we have a unique invitation all thanks to her!

Profile Picture User3304765, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Danielle was so easy to work with. I was out of state while planning my wedding, yet we were always in touch about ideas and designs. We ended up designing our invitations from scratch, and the final design ended up being the theme for our wedding. She did such a good job of interpreting what I was hoping for, even if we were working via e-mail. The invites were printed on high quality paper, and in a timely manner. Working with Danielle was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning. It was much more fun to design and invite rather than simply picking one out of a book.

Profile Picture User3396799, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.1

It was a pleasure working with Danielle to design my place cards, table numbers and programs for our wedding. We received many compliments on them. Danielle was very quick to make modifications to the design until we got it just right....a true professional. Thanks so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/8/13, 4 Reviews