DCH Weddings Reviews

DCH Weddings 6
DCH Weddings 7

Jnhass · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Planner Review

Devin is an awesome wedding planner!!! I had absolutely no vision going into wedding planning so Devin did not have much to go off of- which I am sure made her job a little more difficult- but with her help I was able to have the most perfect wedding I could have ever dreamt of! Devin responded to all of my questions and concerns immediately and was always willing to reach out to whoever I asked her to. Not to mention- she let me play with her baby aka the cutest baby ever!!!! I highly recommend Devin!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    DCH Weddings 14
    DCH Weddings 15

Julia · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic job!!!

I used DCH day-of services and Devin could not have been more helpful!! I was somewhat crazy and had totally different centerpieces for each table, some I had given her instructions for and others I left up to her taste. Everything looked spectacular! She was so helpful with making sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and very graciously managed a situation with a difficult guest. She was organized and communicative, and worked very well with our other vendors. Having her there eased a lot of my anxieties about the day. She really is a wedding expert! Even if you want to handle most of the planning yourself, I strongly recommend DCH Wedding's services to help your day run smoothly.

Sent on 06/19/2019