DC Music & Entertainment Reviews

5 | Washington, DC

5 Reviews for DC Music & Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 01/30/2010

The music for the ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect! On my wedding day, we were hit with a HUGE snowstorm and by the time the ceremony was supposed to begin there was probably 4 or 5 inches of snow already on the roads. We delayed the ceremony by 30 minutes to allow guests additional time to arrive but I am so pleased (and pleasantly surprised) to say that Grabielismo Productions was on time and ready to go at the originally established ceremony time. I'm sure they spent plenty of time in traffic and on snowy roads and I am so happy they did to ensure that my wedding day was still special despite the crippling weather! For me, the live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour was a major highlight! Pablo and crew were fabulous to work with and I would definitley recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • auccello

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

We worked with Grabielismo Productions to help set the atmosphere for our outdoor wedding ceremony. Together, we decided on a Spanish guitar quartet led by Paolo Grabiel. The results were phenomenal and many wedding guests commented on the perfect touch that Grabielismo added to the ceremony. We highly recommend them and would love to work with them again.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Kandis · Married on 04/16/2011

Through recommendation of our wedding coordinator Lauren Fritz of the Crowne Plaza of Crystal City, we had the pleasure of having Pablo as part of a jazz trio play our cermony music as well as play for our cocktail hour. Upon our first meeting with Pablo, he advised we could choose traditional or design our own music for our ceremony, which we chose the latter. He and his group practiced our three special muscial selections and played them to perfection on our wedding day! Thanks to Pablo and his jazz trio team!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Virginia · Married on 09/11/2009

We were very pleased and happy with there services. The DJ's were great, they did an exceptional job. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had such a great time. Mary who took the pictures throughout the day did such a great job and was able to capture wonderful candid pictures throughout the night

Sent on 05/22/2010
  • User2081583 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Pablo is a great guy and the talent he provided for my event was delightful and very dedicated. What I did not realize when I booked Pablo was that he was not going to coordinate or assist very much close to the wedding (i.e. going over the details with the DJ and pianist he found me). As a result, as lovely a person as he is, I think in retrospect that I could have found the musical talent on my own and, while it might have cost me more time, it would have saved me money and I would have had better control over the choices and details. From what I understand, if you are booking Pablo and his colleagues to perform at your wedding, it is a wonderful deal and they are incredibly talented. Using him or anyone else to locate talent for you is simply a choice I wouldn't make again.

Sent on 07/20/2012