DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 4
DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 5

lauren · Married on 04/14/2017

Carson’s Luau

From the 1st phone call with DJ we knew he was the dj for us. DJ was so easy to work with. He made the day stress free and had the music pumping. The party was so fun with every guest on the dance floor. All his vendors were so professional. We had a vision and DJ made it happen. We can’t thank DJ and all his staff enough. Carson’s Luau was amazing.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jane · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Priore and DBoy Entertainment. I have utilized him for two large events and both times, he and his crew are what made the party happen. DJ is so easy to work with, so accommodating, so helpful. During the planning process, he helped to arrange for all the things I had not thought of. During the event itself, he literally kept the whole thing running, kept the guests happy and, in my opinion, was solely responsible for the success of the event. He is fair and honest, and reliable. You CAN NOT go wrong with DJ and DBoy.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Candice · Married on 12/17/2016

When it comes to DJ's there isn't anyone more qualified than DJ - the DJ :) DBoy Ent provided our live ceremony music, photo booth, and up lighting, and custom monogram. DJ brought fun, excitement and an overall burst of energy to my reception. I am still getting compliments on how amazing the music was and would highly recommend DBoy Ent to anyone looking for a fab time!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Timothy · Married on 12/16/2016

Due to or unforseen issues we had to change DJs last minute. Thank God I had worked with DJ in the past! He absolutely made the weddibg, was totally reassuring in the transition to DBOY ENT, and went above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Laura · Married on 12/10/2016

DJ Priore delivered on everything he promised. He was easy to work and enthusiastic. He had some great ideas of his own to add to my plan. His photo booth and all the equipment he supplied was first rate.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Janet · Married on 10/29/2016

THANKS DJ Priore for coming to our rescue when our scheduled DJ had an emergency and canceled. You found a fantastic DJ for us who not only played exactly the right music for our "era" but also tapped into the personality of the crowd. Thank you for helping to make our night a success!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired DBOY Entertainment for our Ski Clubs 75th Anniversary Banquet and DJ did not disappoint. Very knowledgeable & professional in running an event and reading the crowd. People were on the dance floor all night long and the compliments about what a great job he did were endless from the club members. He made our club's 75th Anniversary the best party in 75 yrs, so good that we had him back for April's Banquet. I can't wait to have him DJ my wedding in 2016!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2016

After hiring DBoy Entertainment for a few of my Ski Club's banquets, I knew I had to have him for my wedding!! DJ's years of experience in the Entertainment industry shows through his professionalism. DJ ran the event without a flaw, making sure the staff stuck to the timeline but making sure not to rush the night so we could enjoy every minute of the night. The String Trio he hired for us was a big rave with our guests at cocktail hour, saying that they added a sense of elegance to our cocktail hour. DJ & Anthony had all our quests out on the dance floor from the minute the music began to the very end! The photo booth was also a big hit & the attendants were professional & fun. The photo book that they put together with strips of photos from our guests with a special note to us was a nice addition to the night. We really were able to see how much of a good time everyone was having. DJ made our wedding reception everything that we thought it would be and more, after all it was the biggest party we would ever throw!!! Thank you DJ for being a part of it!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

We used used DBoy Entertainment for our wedding on 13 Aug 2016 and we are very happy that we did. DJ didn’t meet our expectations; he EXCEEDED it.
    It was important for us to find a DJ that we liked because DJs control the mood of the night and like most customers, we wanted our celebration to be memorable and unique. My husband and I come from different parts of the world so; we were looking for a DJ that would accommodate both our cultures. We found DBoy through a friend and we were pleasantly surprised by his enthusiasm and willingness to work with us. He truly wanted to make sure our wedding was everything that we expected.
    For the most part we were very easygoing and “last minute” and DJ was very accommodating, relaxed, at the same time agenda driven. We totally needed him to be this way. We spoke maybe 4 times before the wedding and every time we spoke with him, we always left the call pumped and enthusiastic.
    DJ had our guests dancing the entire night and made the night flow seamlessly. He was able to find the Indian and Mangloria music that I wanted played throughout parts of the night and he mixed it very well with the top 90s. There were no mistakes, pauses or awkward transitions in the music. He blended/mixed the music very well and kept the mood very much alive. He read the crowd perfectly and I think I dropped about 5 pounds from dancing all night.
    We also had a drummer playing along with the DJ to heighten the energy. The drummer was really good and kind of gave the music a “live” kind of feel. I got compliments all night and still do till this day from my guests and asking where I had found him.
    We highly recommend DJ as a wedding and/or celebration DJ.

Thank you DBOY entertainment for making our day so special!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2016

DBoy Entertainment is the best for getting a crowd up and moving. I've used him to DJ several events with 500+ people (at least 6 events) and all were amazing!! He will add in whatever you want (lighting, video screens, giveaways, etc) and customize the playlist to appeal to your group. He offers top notch customer service at a reasonable price and will be the best value for your money! Look no further! DJ is the best!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

DJ is such a joy to work with. He makes the process easy and gets the kids excited to be at the party.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mr D.J. Priore:

Thank you so much for making my daughter's Bar Mitzvah a huge success. You were professional and corteous and we could not have asked for more. The shots from the Photo Booth are a great memory and the Zap Shots and Photo Montage were a great addition. The dancers were so cheerful and full of energy it set the tone for the event. Your assistant even helped collect gifts and get me a drink when mine was low. Your company is a class act. The music was cool and current for the kids but not overbearing or with rude lyrics. Thanks for keeping it classy. I wish I could have picked a 6 out of 5 for your rating. You can use me for a reference any time. DBoy is #1.

John Busso

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Dboy Entertainment is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The management and DJs were accommodating, knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding ran flawlessly thanks to our DJs; they were flexible and prevented any issues from occurring. As a result our special day was completely stress and problem-free. They played everything we wanted to hear from a wide-range of music genres for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Each song flowed seamlessly into the next and I didn't leave the dance floor all night! My husband and I, as well as our guests, had the time of our lives, and the positive feedback we have received from our guests about the music they played has been overwhelming. I would refer DBoy Entertainment to anyone that's ready to have an unforgettable event, and can't wait to work with them again for future celebrations. OUTSTANDING!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Josh · Married on 07/25/2015

We hired DBoy Entertainment for our wedding this past Saturday and I've known D.J. Priore for decades. D.J. began to prepare and organize for our event months in advance by consulting with my wife and I on multiple occasions in person. He went out of his way to make us happy and was sensitive to our requirements and specifications across the board. I felt very comfortable with him because he was professional during the entire planning process and I was confident he would execute exactly what he said he was going to do. On the wedding day, D.J. arrived on time (which is early) and set-up his equipment according to the country club's stringent specifications. His appearance was exceptional and he did a great job of communicating and collaborating with the wedding planner and the wedding party. He was able to make adjustments on the fly and was great about being flexible. D.J. did a great job. I loved the music and the mixing. I also really enjoyed the variety of music (big beats, Motown, slow dance, chick anthems) while he was able to bang out our guests requests and hit our favorites. He got many compliments from my friends and family. I am supremely confident in recommending Dboy Entertainment for your next wedding, party, or any other celebration.

Sent on 07/29/2015

We have used DJ for Bar Mitzvahs. He has been terrific each time. When it came time to plan the second Bar Mitzvah we didn't hesitate for a second to hire DJ again. He is professional, knows his music and knows how to entertain! Many of the parents told me that their kids said that this was one of the best Bar Mitzvah parties they had been to. This is because DJ kept them entertained and engaged. He is also very good at the pacing and timing of the party. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Debbi · Married on 10/11/2014

I hired DJ to be the dj for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. He was awesome! I could tell you how knowledgeable he was about music and the needs of kids that age. I could tell you about the really smart advice he gave me along the way. I could tell you about how he knew exactly what might be needed and always pointed me in the right directions. I could tell you about how really professional he was throughout the process. But what is most important is what happened on the day of the party. We had about 90 teenagers and very few adults at this shin-dig. DJ kept them dancing and happy and having an absolute blast for the entire time. The games were fun and well-timed and the party never stopped. My chaperones were downright bored (except when they got in on the dancing too). My daughter and every one of her friends absolutely loved him! No matter what event you are planning, DJ will make it spectacularly fun!

Sent on 12/16/2014

I found DJ through a mutual friend. My husband and I wanted a low key event without a lot of bells and whistles. He was willing to work within our budget and didn't make us feel bad when we said we didn't want many extras. He made it clear that it was our day and he would cater to us, rather than tell us what we "needed" to have. We did choose to add the photobooth, which was a big hit. DJ helped us with music for every aspect of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). He even helped us last minute when we realized the venue didn't have a microphone for the officiant. He also played a song from my brother's old high school band during the dinner, which was important to my dad. All of these things helped individualize our event. Also, many guests told us how much of a blast they had. I saw many of my family members and friends on the dance floor enjoying themselves all night. He played a good variety of music too, which was important to us. Thank you DJ!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Amos · Married on 08/15/2014

I just wanted leave a quick review for DBOY Entertainment. I had the opportunity to work with Daniel Priore in planning the musical entertainment for my wedding two weeks ago (8/15/14) and I just want to say that they did an amazing job! The professionalism, the communication, and the skill level is just 11/10. The entire night, everybody was going up to us and telling us how awesome the music was and how it perfectly catered to all the age groups/tastes of our guests. My beloved Aunt, NEVER dances at weddings...but she got up and danced and at the end of the night she was thanking us for the good music. In addition, my wife's cousin is planning a sweet 16 for his daughter, and he booked DBOY that very night because he was so impressed with the perfect blend of energy and musical selection. You can't go wrong with DBOY Entertainment and they will be sure to listen and cater to all your needs. 11/10 stars.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Carl · Married on 07/20/2014

Nothing is more important then making sure your guests are entertained. Dboy did exactly what we wanted. We had, as our family called it an " Epic Wedding" and not to mention it was on a Sunday night, nobody wanted to get off the dance floor. From the minute it started to the last second it ended we were extemly satisfied with our decision in Dboy to making our day so unforgettable.Please do you're self a favor and make the same descision, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Koren · Married on 11/16/2013

DJ did an amazing job at our wedding...the music throughout the entire evening was perfect. Not only that, but DJ is a wonderful person...caring, funny, and dedicated. We loved having him as part of our day.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Anthony · Married on 10/19/2013

I had the pleasure of scoring a Saturday date in October of 2013, with not much time to spare, I thought that was the best part of the wedding hunt, boy was I wrong. I came across D.J. and was lucky enough to book him for our ceremony and reception. He sent out all the paperwork you could possibly think of and had everything covered and prepared months ahead of the wedding, his paperwork is clean, easy to fill out, and even made my fiancé, at the time, and I make sort of a game out of it to select our must play songs. He even sends you a recommendation guide if you're having trouble picking. He was straight forward with us from the beginning, which was great because as the bride and groom there are many things that fly through your head and automatically think "THATS GOING TO BE LEGENDARY", well he was able to gently but logically shoot down the ideas that weren't going to work, and explained why in a way that made sense, not necessarily a politically correct way, but he was right about all of them! Once the ceremony and reception started it was all business and contrary to the 180 "DJ's" that we had at our wedding (or so they all thought) he was able to properly manage all requests in order to keep the flow of the wedding positive and moving. Everyone danced of all ages, and besides the few mandatory elderly complaints about volume (you're all going to have some, don't act like it's not going to happen) everything went without a hitch... There were a few mis-steps (wrong song, wrong time) it was quickly and seamlessly fixed and the show went on. If you're looking for a guy who is going to manage the night and reception without having to worry I strongly recommend this man. Thank you D.J. and best of luck with all of your future bookings.

Anthony and Ericka

Sent on 07/02/2014

Susan · Married on 10/18/2013

DJ was a huge part of our wedding day - he provided not only the reception music but also our cocktail hour AND our ceremony music. We got married at The Manor and he did an awesome job! He was extremely responsive and attentive to our style and ideas. He even gave us recommendations for the procession and recession - I walked down the aisle to "Here comes the sun" on his suggestion and I am still getting compliments on that - everyone loved it as an alternative to the traditional. He is very personal and gets the crowd moving for sure - I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Tina · Married on 08/10/2013

Words cannot express how DBoy Ent. MADE my wedding day.
    My husband and I decided on a very DIY wedding on a farm, with a reception in a huge red barn. We wanted to try and run the show ourselves so we decided not to hire a wedding planner. (Word of advise brides, spend that extra cash on a planner!) Lucky for us DJ had no problem running the show and helping us out with what needed to happen when.
    Everything from the ceremony, to the dinner, the speeches, introductions, first dances, and of course the party, were run smoother than I could have ever imagined.
    The music selection was fun, hip, and what anyone would have wanted to hear. Every single guest at my wedding was covered in sweat from dancing so much on a hot summer night.
    Not to toot my own horn, but I continually get "Your wedding was the best I have ever been to!".
    All thanks to Dboy, my special day really was magical. I would 100%, without a doubt recommend this DJ for your event, whatever it may be.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • User4191003 · 2+ years ago

They are incredibly easy to work with. They are so helpful in the preparation. All our guests had so much fun and spent the whole night on the dance floor. Their energy is excellent. They did a terrific job.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Henry · Married on 06/01/2013

DBoy Ent. provided a very special evening for me, my wife and family. They where on time, prepared, kept the party going! A True professional DJ company. Thank you for everything. We will recommend you to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 06/09/2014